DRL Audi LMS Cup - Season 1 | Friday's 7pm BST | Enter Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 146 comments
  • 9,419 views
And now I am very happy ! What do you guys think ?

qtWnaMoa.jpeg


2lST8lIB.jpeg


GXkfnft8.jpeg


baxg6t6C.jpeg


Bbeg5t79.jpeg



Lhjocf8v.jpeg


wJuZKy7P.jpeg
 
Last edited:
How I wish I could paint lol haha. Is there any spaces left in this? Am trying to entice my pal into the world of gtp as well....
 
Ok
PSN: General_E_Dead3
country: Uk/Scotland
Team: Pacifica Racing
Car number: 72
Primary sponsor. TBC as car may be reliveried in view of above posts!! Currently new balance from memory.

Guess will be reserve as cannot guarantee every race due to shift pattern
 
72 dates back to forza 3& 4 on Xbox 360 for me. Guess I may need another number??
 
So that is the real race or the practice race ? Timing seems perfect. Everybody has enough time to make some liveries. And we should be able to find some more people to participate.
 
Can the reserve driver race at the same time as the main driver or only when the main driver cannot participate?

I am thinking about joining but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to attend too all races, it depends on when the races are held.

If its possible for me to be recruited as a reserve in a team and still drive at same time as the main, I'm happy to join somebody.
 
Last edited:
Can the reserve driver race at the same time as the main driver or only when the main driver cannot participate?

I am thinking about joining but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to attend too all races, it depends on when the races are held.

If its possible for me to be recruited as a reserve in a team and still drive at same time as the main, I'm happy to join somebody.
We probably won't get a full grid so you can join the races if there is space. You can either be a reserve for a team and score points for them if a driver can't make it or just create your own team name and race when you can.
 
We probably won't get a full grid so you can join the races if there is space. You can either be a reserve for a team and score points for them if a driver can't make it or just create your own team name and race when you can.
Ok, well then i'll just make my own team :)
 
We are all so happy and cant wait to get started. So testing the car finally would be great, to then discover it drives terrible haha. That would be something funny !

Love your livery and color scheme @CrazyJohn !
 
Last edited:
We need just a tad more drivers so we have a full field. I will do some active searching today and hope it will bring some guys in.
My message hasn't been missed has it? Because I'm not on the list. Just letting you know:)
 
Dont worry ! Dynamic GT does the updates he probably forgot.

Great to have you on board !
 
Back