DRL Audi LMS Cup - Season 1 | Friday's 7pm BST | Enter Now!

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 146 comments
And now I am very happy ! What do you guys think ?

qtWnaMoa.jpeg

2lST8lIB.jpeg

GXkfnft8.jpeg

baxg6t6C.jpeg

Bbeg5t79.jpeg

Lhjocf8v.jpeg

wJuZKy7P.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok
PSN: General_E_Dead3
Team: Pacifica Racing
Car number: 72
Primary sponsor. TBC as car may be reliveried in view of above posts!! Currently new balance from memory.

Guess will be reserve as cannot guarantee every race due to shift pattern

So that is the real race or the practice race ? Timing seems perfect. Everybody has enough time to make some liveries. And we should be able to find some more people to participate.

Can the reserve driver race at the same time as the main driver or only when the main driver cannot participate?

I am thinking about joining but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to attend too all races, it depends on when the races are held.

If its possible for me to be recruited as a reserve in a team and still drive at same time as the main, I'm happy to join somebody.

Last edited:
Can the reserve driver race at the same time as the main driver or only when the main driver cannot participate?

I am thinking about joining but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to attend too all races, it depends on when the races are held.

If its possible for me to be recruited as a reserve in a team and still drive at same time as the main, I'm happy to join somebody.
We probably won't get a full grid so you can join the races if there is space. You can either be a reserve for a team and score points for them if a driver can't make it or just create your own team name and race when you can.

Last edited:
Back