DRL DTM Championship Season 2 | Saturday's 8pm BST | Entry Closed |

• Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 204 comments

Attachments

• 20190413_142342.jpg
    20190413_142342.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I’m going to miss Interlagos, but I should be able to race for Blue Moon Bay. In the meantime, I’m getting with my boss to find a sub for Interlagos. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Remember everyone you all need to have the right decals for tonight all of which can be found on Page 1 under "Mandatory Decals", so no excuses.

Hi Gents - Any slots open for Saturday’s race? I’d join fastandloud in the Audi.

Please let me know!
Oh boi, the TSR invasion is happening!
(Not that I can say anything because of the Nukeshot invasion in TSR, but still)
:D

Just remember this series is focused primarily on being a B & below Driver Rating championship, so not anywhere near the skill level you TSR lads are used to. I believe Stig and King are only allowed to tune their gearbox because of this.

Oh boi, the TSR invasion is happening!
(Not that I can say anything because of the Nukeshot invasion in TSR, but still)
:D

Just remember this series is focused primarily on being a B & below Driver Rating championship, so not anywhere near the skill level you TSR lads are used to. I believe Stig and King are only allowed to tune their gearbox because of this.

To be fair, I am DR B, SR S. I gave up on Sport mode about a month or two after release. In any case, I’m just in for fun and a little break from all the intensity :-)

I also have 20 miles on the Audi, and no real chance to tune. I’ll probably be more of an obstacle than a threat :scared:

To be fair, I am DR B, SR S. I gave up on Sport mode about a month or two after release. In any case, I’m just in for fun and a little break from all the intensity :-)

I also have 20 miles on the Audi, and no real chance to tune. I’ll probably be more of an obstacle than a threat :scared:
You'll need to see the "Driver Registration" section then. You might be a reserve, but I don't recall having a full grid in a while here.

You'll need to see the "Driver Registration" section then. You might be a reserve, but I don't recall having a full grid in a while here.

No problem. Maybe I can help fill the grid :)

PSN ID: TSR_Kurt24
Nationality: USA
Car: Audi
Car Number: 24
Team: TSR
Primary Sponsor: TBD

I'll work with Lee on the sponsor, but should have it up by tomorrow.

Ok well i didn't no it was B rate based. but happy to continue as i made the livery late last night. As didnt read anything on driver rating. Plus when I seen settings using RL style settings are used :)
But will be arriving with zero practice and stock car.
Ignore that B rating... I was A+ and some of these guys kept up with me easy

Latest Posts

Back