DRL x NES GT Championship | Saturday's 7pm GMT | Taking Reserves | R2 - Nov. 30th |

  • Thread starter Thread starter DynamicGT
  • 167 comments
  • 10,691 views
No no no they edited the post 20 minutes after. So I have the Nissan. They chose another car before. Do you think I didn't see them?

Yeah but they still chose the car before you, I was in a party with them as they did it
 
Yeah but they still chose the car before you, I was in a party with them as they did it
No! I posted it 20 minutes before they edited it! See the "last edited" message on the post. @DynamicGT , who should have the car?
 
No! I posted it 20 minutes before they edited it! See the "last edited" message on the post. @DynamicGT , who should have the car?
It says 'Last Edited' at 4pm on their post, your post wasn't made until after 5. So you'll have to change.
 
No! I posted it 20 minutes before they edited it! See the "last edited" message on the post. @DynamicGT , who should have the car?

Well no you didn't, there's clearly quotes, 'last edited 4:00', however yours says posted at '5:41pm'
 
Gtp id : gtic_ybear
Psn id : Y_bearr_
Nationality : Indonesia
Racing number : 99
Car : nsx gt3
Team : Diabetica Mugen Honda
Sponsor : Oreo

Edited @DynamicGT
 
Last edited:
GTP ID: RappyThePro
PSN ID: RappyThePro
Nationality: Italian
Racing Number: 33
Car: Mercedes AMG GT3
Team: Jerry Hype
Title Sponsor: Jerry

2nd driver
GTP ID: None
PSN ID: BenjeetMcK (he will change it soon)
Nationality: Maltese
Racing Number: 7
Car: Mercedes AMG GT3
Team: Jerry Hype
Title Sponsor: Jerry

Sorry @John_Wanderin

The AMG's are taken too
 
PSN ID: RBZ_Orama
GTP ID: @RBZ_SouTh
Nationality: Dutchland
Car: Audi R8 LMS
Car Number: #34
Team: Audi Sport Team Nukeshot
Primary Sponsor: Atomic Injectables
 
We are now full! All that is left is for @RappyThePro to select his and Benjeet's car and reserves signups will be opened.

I just want to say a big thank you to @PSN offapple on collaborating with me on this. A full grid in just a day is phenomenal. It wouldn't have been possible without him.

The format looks promising and so does the driver lineup!

Thank you all for joining and I'll see you on track soon :)
 
We are now full! All that is left is for @RappyThePro to select his and Benjeet's car and reserves signups will be opened.

I just want to say a big thank you to @PSN offapple on collaborating with me on this. A full grid in just a day is phenomenal. It wouldn't have been possible without him.

The format looks promising and so does the driver lineup!

Thank you all for joining and I'll see you on track soon :)
Well I guess I'm starting to get somewhat known for fast full grids when entry lists go live then :D

Pleased to be a part of this project too! Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far. Hoping to get quite a lot of reserves too so we can aim for a full grid every race!
 
We are now full! All that is left is for @RappyThePro to select his and Benjeet's car and reserves signups will be opened.

I just want to say a big thank you to @PSN offapple on collaborating with me on this. A full grid in just a day is phenomenal. It wouldn't have been possible without him.

The format looks promising and so does the driver lineup!

Thank you all for joining and I'll see you on track soon :)
Who took the other RC F?
 
We are now full! All that is left is for @RappyThePro to select his and Benjeet's car and reserves signups will be opened.

I just want to say a big thank you to @PSN offapple on collaborating with me on this. A full grid in just a day is phenomenal. It wouldn't have been possible without him.

The format looks promising and so does the driver lineup!

Thank you all for joining and I'll see you on track soon :)
So let us go for McLaren.
 
Well, there goes my spot for a teammate with the other RC F going

Also, my primary sponsor is Spotify
 
GTP ID: RappyThePro
PSN ID: RappyThePro
Nationality: Italian
Racing Number: 33
Car: McLaren
Team: Jerry Hype
Title Sponsor: Jerry

2nd driver
GTP ID: None
PSN ID: BenjeetMcK (he will change it soon)
Nationality: Maltese
Racing Number: 7
Car: McLaren
Team: Jerry Hype
Title Sponsor: Jerry

Sorry @John_Wanderin
So when can we expect to see the mighty Jerry livery? :D
 
To be honest, I don't like rolling starts. @DynamicGT , I think we should put it to a manual start with false start.
 
Back