DROPFIVE Motorsports | Faint Emotion | KDFA | PROGRESSING BIT BY BIT!

• Thread starter Tetsu_X
  • 797 comments
Sad News:

For some 'unknown' reason our lil boy Rascal got banned from GTP the other day. If you can answer the 'why' I'll be happy to hear it.

Have fun. :cheers:

It was fun night today . . . or yesterday. I didn't sleep, I haven't slept (its a first). After been miraculously disconnected everybody was lagged out for no reason.

Found this out when

I went to the lobby again and was only two or three people. Afterwards, I made my own lobby and started striving to achieve my goal which was learn how to tune

high hp cars (700-1000). Well, I could humbly say that I accomplished this in . . . 4 to 5 hours. Started with a 915 hp Supra which was my guinea pig. Maan did that

car was hard to brake down and getting used to. Wow! But at the end it was a success. I learned a couple of things -which of course are classified :P- and went to

my next project > Commodore SS '04 786 hp, full out! By previous experiences with the car, I remembered more or less how the car would handle and the habits so I

threw a first try tune and WALAH!, it worked like magic. This took me . . . 5 mins to get familiarized. (Of course, since the Supra was such a struggle when this docile

creature came it was peace of cake.) :D

Now that I have this 'knowledge' I hope to apply it. My next project is the Boss 302. What other high hp cars would you guys know for me to keep training on and

expand my capabilities?

Couldn't I had gotten something better or more interesting?! :odd: :lol:

CAM00390.jpg

ATTENTION:

A Drift Bash hosted by my team is up and running. Stop by if you want to have a good time. Lobby is hosted by (Spank) GTP_Drop5

Regulations: American Cars, 800 hp limit.

Drift Trial > No points.

Room ID > 1472-6118-3701-4257-7583

I got kicked out of the room for no apparent reason yesterday by spank. It's sad that these guys are still holding grudges after they preach about KDF all the time. I'm not trying to start anything I'm just trying to get things clear here.
I'll PM you.

Just a thought, can you update your OP with the colors your using currently..

Turbo, we gladly appreciate your concern with our OP, although, as stated above, it is our OP and we will update whenever we think it's the

right time. If you really want to take care of it for us, please send a private message to our PRA* about the intent to become our new

secretary.

Appreciate the attention;

Team Dropfive Motorsport.

PRA*

* - Public Relations Assistant - DarkAvengerZR1

Turbo, we gladly appreciate your concern with our OP, although, as stated above, it is our OP and we will update whenever we think it's the

right time. If you really want to take care of it for us, please send a private message to our PRA* about the intent to become our new

secretary.

Appreciate the attention;

Team Dropfive Motorsport.

PRA*

* - Public Relations Assistant - DarkAvengerZR1
Just asked a simple question... don't get butt hurt over it.

Back