DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,769 views
Here are some, Im done for the night!

Enjoy!! 👍

8118206423_ab0f2ff31c.jpg


8118186057_ee89b09204.jpg


8118173609_a19cca2cf4.jpg


8118174429_9a0577546c.jpg




Let me know if you need the links to the bigger pictures.
 
Here are some, Im done for the night!

Enjoy!! 👍

8118206423_ab0f2ff31c.jpg


8118173609_a19cca2cf4.jpg


Let me know if you need the links to the bigger pictures.


Are those S2k's TheKillerD's? Those colors look familar!
 
Yes sir!
 

Love the HD look and feel!

By The Way! I could Tune your 86 like mine! Remember the time we drifted and it was beating out your ZR1 lol :D
 
CheladaJr
Love the HD look and feel!

By The Way! I could Tune your 86 like mine! Remember the time we drifted and it was beating out your ZR1 lol :D

Little bastards quick!
 
Little bastards quick!

Lol! I love her! Shes and pretty one with those little beautiful yellow rims!

picture.php

Isnt she just amazing! :drool:
 
Nope, haven't seen anyone's anything. Too busy ._.
 
xKiller_Dx
Haha Am I like the ghost of GT5's past? :lol:

Dude a fair amount of us are. You especially. Gotta let all the young bucks rise to stardom.
 
Lol, killer and his passion for S2K's :lol: Gotta give him some respect though, he's probably the one person drifting them so often 👍
 
Will be practicing the vdc section tonight, and maybe edit some more pics. Will be home a bit later tonight cause I have to sign paper for my place.
 
SPANK
Will be practicing the vdc section tonight, and maybe edit some more pics. Will be home a bit later tonight cause I have to sign paper for my place.

I'm hell bent on gettin on tonight. No falling asleep for me!!!
 
risewithefallen
I'm hell bent on gettin on tonight. No falling asleep for me!!!

Happy 1000 posts!
 
Magic of edit!
 
I cant log into psn. Anyone else having issues? My internet connection is just fine
 
Wow you were up late!
 
12 a.m. is late? Wow, you're old Spank.
 
xKiller_Dx
12 a.m. is late? Wow, you're old Spank.

For him. And yes I get up at 4:30 I'm in bed by 9:30
 
For him. And yes I get up at 4:30 I'm in bed by 9:30

Yeah that's unheard of for me on a school night! but I'll be back at it again tonight, in fact very soon. Hope to see some of you gentlemen
 
I might be getting off :/
 
I've been working on these....

CapeRingNorth_10.png


CapeRingNorth_11.png


BeFunky_Instant_1.png


BeFunky_CapeRingNorth_23_BW.png


BeFunky_CapeRingNorth_23.png


BeFunky_CapeRingNorth_19.png


BeFunky_DeepForestRaceway.png


My Flickr is full so I had to use my photobucket 👎 So the quality is probably kinda shawty. Anyway I hope you guys like them.... Let me know if you need a bigger photo. Ill send original over email or something.
 
SPANK
I've been working on these....

My Flickr is full so I had to use my photobucket 👎 So the quality is probably kinda shawty. Anyway I hope you guys like them.... Let me know if you need a bigger photo. Ill send original over email or something.

Sick!!!!! Turned out so fresh
 
Is that subaru RWD? did they make a patch for that yet?
 
Crisp
Is that subaru RWD? did they make a patch for that yet?

No 10/90 LSD on 5/5/5 - 60/60/60
 
Hey guys... pssssstttt... guess what...... uhhh.... I think we should have a "who's ever left" meeting. :)
 
Back