DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,802 views
Tonight? I think so. Cause im busy all this week and moving into my place Thursday.
 
Me to after this horrible round of vdc...
 
xKiller_Dx
Hey guys... pssssstttt... guess what...... uhhh.... I think we should have a "who's ever left" meeting. :)

What do you mean by who ever is left? Like from vdc or just in general people that still play gt5?
 
I think he meant by who ever still plays GT5. :lol:
 
SPANK
I think he meant by who ever still plays GT5. :lol:

Yeah I might get on to talk but I doubt it. Got forza horizon and it makes gt5 look so beat.
 
Oh cool. Still on Drop5?
 
Oh cool. Still on Drop5?

All my stuff is Drop 5 colors haha. I just don't play GT5 anymore.
 
Oh OK.

Im getting on in about 2 hours for a tune session. If anyone wants to join.
 
Yeah, I'll join you if this whole Hurricane thing doesn't knock out my power tonight. I doubt it will, but things like that escalate pretty quickly.
 
xKiller_Dx
Yeah, I'll join you if this whole Hurricane thing doesn't knock out my power tonight. I doubt it will, but things like that escalate pretty quickly.

Yeah be careful lol. I'll be on in an hour or so!
 
I'll be on in 15 or 20 mins
 
A whole hour later and neither one of you are to be found... lovely
 
I'm on now. Was packing the house.
 
SPANK
I'm on now. Was packing the house.

Great session tonight with Naruto and fernan from redsuns.
 
Almost three hours on between we are good
 
Sorry I couldn't get on guys :/... A friend of mine slammed at the skatepark and was blacking out and needed to go to the hospital. All is well now though. He just has a minor concussion thankfully
 
risewithefallen
Sorry I couldn't get on guys :/... A friend of mine slammed at the skatepark and was blacking out and needed to go to the hospital. All is well now though. He just has a minor concussion thankfully

But mommmm none of the cool kids wear helmets. Hahahaha just kidding. Glad to hear he's ok
 
Its cool man. Had killer join but left because we weren't drifting. If this is what my team has become I don't want it anymore just saying.
 
SPANK
Its cool man. Had killer join but left because we weren't drifting. If this is what my team has become I don't want it anymore just saying.

Look at the title of your thread.
 
Its cool man. Had killer join but left because we weren't drifting. If this is what my team has become I don't want it anymore just saying.

Well close the thread and join a team that still has interest in GT5.
 
I'm just saying. He should have stayed to at least hang out
 
SPANK
I'm just saying. He should have stayed to at least hang out

It does say "keep drifting fun" and drop5 is a drift team. O say it shouldn't be much of a problem .
 
The8thWonder
It does say "keep drifting fun" and drop5 is a drift team. O say it shouldn't be much of a problem .

We are a drift/grip team. Since fast fox isn't here anymore its only me who grips.
 
We are a drift/grip team. Since fast fox isn't here anymore its only me who grips.

What setting and regulations do you grip with? we might be able to have some fun. I just got a G27 and exploring new things for fun.
 
allyn27
What setting and regulations do you grip with? we might be able to have some fun. I just got a G27 and exploring new things for fun.

Sport medium or less depending on car choice. Track grip on real, tire wear on
 
Sport medium or less depending on car choice. Track grip on real, tire wear on

Hmm sounds interesting. I usually do a little Sport soft tire 500pp touge laps on nurb. Grip on real, but no tire wear, cause im a noob.
 
Its just a for fun thing.
 
Back