DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,775 views
Ewww :D
 
The jump is WAY Sexier. :lol:
 
Duh! Its cause I'm in it!
 
I feel kinda ghetto buying 5 cans of white spray paint to paint wood.
 
What you painting?
 
No I felt ghetto when I bought 3 cans of spray bombs to paint my GTO's engine covers.lol,and Spank I am. :D
 
👍
 
samie57
No I felt ghetto when I bought 3 cans of spray bombs to paint my GTO's engine covers.lol,and Spank I am. :D

I thought you were 12?
 
i was going to say! a GTO at 12 c'mon thats mental!
 
Ok.... Id just buy a new 1 instead, IF i played with them. :lol:
 
Im not talking about a model.......I mean like my dad bought the paint and I painted it. It was a real GTO I have pics if you dont believe me.
Plus I have my own car already a 1977 Trans-Am. So yea me and my dad are restoring it.
 
grrrr i hate working these crazy hours for 10 bucks an hour heres my work days so far

day 1- 10 hours
day 2- 16 hours
day 3- 7 hours

I HATE IT
 
It wasnt a model.

I know. We were joking.

grrrr i hate working these crazy hours for 10 bucks an hour heres my work days so far

day 1- 10 hours
day 2- 16 hours
day 3- 7 hours

I HATE IT

Making the money though! Hey do you have the replay from your final run with d-max?
 
Now! **** you spank!!!!! LOSER!! :P
 
Drop5 vs. B&Y battle details?
 
Duman079
At least he writed it good xD. He is always on his mobile and thats why he can't type it all perfectly.

How did you know? 👍
 
yea but im probably only going to work for the next couple days or so and find another job with more stuff added like......sleep
 
Im sitting right next to you..... Don't get off topic lol.
 
Back