DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,768 views
Duman079
Im sitting right next to you..... Don't get off topic lol.

Im going off topic untill i understand you. Your not beside me? Must be a bug xD
 
I did an endurance race with my z06 it gained 130 miles and 14 horse power. : D

Looking forward to tonight lobby
 
Very nice. See you guys soon!

Room Closed. Thanks for coming out guys!
 
Last edited:
VDC Drift lobby

Me (z06) and Spank (370z) shredding the VDC course.


CapeRingNorth-1.jpg


CapeRingNorth_1.jpg


CapeRingNorth_2.jpg


CapeRingNorth_4.jpg
 
Nice pics zed! Congrats on the thumb drive
 
Haha, Congrats indeed!
 
: D

D-max run is coming soon, I re tuned my spring rates and now I get more mid drift understeer (good) and a lot more angle
 
whoop whoop!

Edit: Alittle video of me and zed having some tandem fun at Cape Ring.

 
Last edited:
Nice Spank!
and also this is my new ride - you guys like?
Challenger1-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice, now time to watch kevin hart
 
Roll it!

Edit: More pics of the Challenger(just showing off lol)
Challenger4.jpg

Challenger3.jpg
 
Gross dodge!
 
Its all about the Japanese!
 
American car hater -_- I agree with most modern cars but c'mon you have to love the old Muscle Cars !
 
There is 1 old muscle care that i would have anyday of the week.

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 454 SS with a 572 crate motor. mmmmmm
 
1970 426 Challenger with a pistolgrip 4 speed, Plum Crazy purple.
 
Ill put my 572 up to that car anyday of the week! 👍
 
Mine will be supercharged, Bored, Full cat-back,It will come to 790hp,
 
Oh well if you wanna add aftermarket parts to it then you know it def wont be fair for you!. my motor comes with over 700 stock :) let me add a supercharger, some headers, (stop the pipes right there)
 
It don't come with 700hp stock
 
the 572/720R?
 
guess what I got?

a 350z with nismo exhaust....

Good news is I'm buying new rims and a wide body kit :D

(in 6 months)
 
.
 
Last edited:
Back