DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,768 views
Okay thats cool, but you dont need to post it in Drop5 thread. We are already in a team.
 
Thank you.
 
Very nice, ugh to the wide body kit.


the rims are a must ( I HATE stock 350z rims) But Im thinking about going to track days. I might get rid of the luxury and go for some coilovers and a roll cage.
 
Why didnt samie join you guys in stead of making an own team lol.
 
There is 1 old muscle care that i would have anyday of the week.

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 454 SS with a 572 crate motor. mmmmmm

You forgot the mustang, charger, GTO and Camaro. I would buy one if they didnt use an incredible amount of gasoline lol. Love the Chevelle most as well. Especially thee one from Fast & Furious 4 WOOT ! I wanted to paint my Chevelle in GT5 into AMG Monza Grau Magno but it cant be repainted -_-.
 
Why didnt samie join you guys in stead of making an own team lol.

our first experience wasn't really a good one with him.. I think we were going to but he made his own team.

I was in his lobby today he has potential.
 
Oh lol.

He is still young and he can learn a lot.

Not that I'm a wise old man lol.
 
Oh lol.

He is still young and he can learn a lot.

Not that I'm a wise old man lol.

Are you sure?

imagesqtbnANd9GcQfl1Rdl-rE197O4pT_ifTdYi0PjE9ZkuOL0z6QBUuZv3aKzYNHCg.jpg
 
the rims are a must ( I HATE stock 350z rims) But Im thinking about going to track days. I might get rid of the luxury and go for some coilovers and a roll cage.

Track days are fun! Screw having a comfortable ride!

Why didnt samie join you guys in stead of making an own team lol.

He wanted to be in control he said. So he went ahead and created his own team.
 
👍 Good job spank! Somebody had to say it
 
My team has failed. Epicly
 
What team xD ?

Spank can teach you alot. You should get along with this team and you can get better.
 
👍 Good job spank! Somebody had to say it

:up:

My team has failed. Epicly

Hey you have had the thread up for a day. It takes time man, just be patient people will come along. If not find the free agents thread and send some people a PM to join your room and see what thye got.
 
What team xD ?

Spank can teach you alot. You should get along with this team and you can get better.

I am getting along with this team I just wanted to see whats its like to be a leader and i'm not liking it so far lol.
 
I am getting along with this team I just wanted to see whats its like to be a leader and i'm not liking it so far lol.

It takes alot of patients thats for sure. Wait till you have to organize events and such.
 
Well opening the room today sucked because in the middle of it i had to go and I felt bad because I had to kick the people that were in my room.
 
That is one thing you have to make sure you do if make time. Dont make it a fixed host maybe? Dont put your team name on it?
 
Yo zed, you forgot to post your dramatic music at his thread lol.

It takes time. Look at my 1st few page's. People were making fun of my team and look how good we are now...
 
What the heck. You pony as well. Get out xD.
 
It still is a pony. And maybe its a shemale. How do you know ?

Anyway we should stop getting off-topic lol. I think the mods are glad we are here haha. No one comes to this place xD.
 
And you're welcome its in my thread. :lol:
 
No I mean this section where all our threads are placed spank. Not this thread xD. My bad.
 
I know, I was saying my thread is littered in off topic discussion
 
Oh ok lol. See ya later. I need rest zZzZz
 
Back