DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,767 views
Lol yea I bet you wont guess how tall I am.
 
5' 8''. My growth spert is coming at the end of july beginning August I grow alot so.
 
5'8?

**** I'm only 6'1 and im 5 years older :(
 
Dont worry I'm 23 and im 5'6
 
Im 14, 15 on monday and im allmost 6' 2
 
Im irish lol. I want that R32 Damn you New Zealend people lol.
 
spank_ur_mom
Who doesnt like boobs! I thank jesus everyday i have a gf with full C's :D

Yeah god bless jebus for big boobs! Altho I wouldn't mind sampling some JDM boobs...if Jdm cars are anything to go by...
 
:lol: Im stuck with USDM, you know ow we do it, slam a million catalysts on them, take all the power away with that. Them slap another name on them like Scion, or Inifiniti. UGH
 
import? get yourself a nice thai bride?
" hey yo, get ur thai bride off the thai bride seat!"
 
:lol: Or I just busted up laughing at work! Little ol' me in my cubical
 
u need get that seen to spank might be contagious...
 
Is it serious, Am I going to DIE?!
 
Is it serious, Am I going to DIE?!

i dont know, im no people doctor, but acording to wikipidia THE ULTIMATE SOURCE OF ALL KNOWLEDGE yes at some point in your life you shall die...
 
..... <---- Died.
 
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
Okay, Im alive!
 
I'm Asian lol. I want fried chicken Damn you black people lol
 
I Aint no cHina MAn!!!




(lol)
 
Hes not racist he owns a colour tv!
 
Wow what is going on around here while I'm gone?
 
Back