DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,767 views
Exactly right :lol: You going to be on later for the practice lobby?

yea when is it?

For the past 2 hours I've been ant hill searching in my backyard. I found 2 giant ant hills with black ants, 1 red ant hill with small red ants and one small black ant hill.

There is a lot of white light tan spots in my backyard which means ants I do it the traditional way.

Pour gasoline and set it on fire XD
 
yea when is it?

For the past 2 hours I've been ant hill searching in my backyard. I found 2 giant ant hills with black ants, 1 red ant hill with small red ants and one small black ant hill.

There is a lot of white light tan spots in my backyard which means ants I do it the traditional way.

Pour gasoline and set it on fire XD


Hey for every ant you kill, 2 mexicans are born! :lol jk, thats raciest! Same time as usual 10pm est.
 
No, trying to finish up boring work!!
 
guess whos not working tomorrow. THIS GUY
 
Guess who cant get on tomorrow, THIS GUY!
 
Guess whos Awepicness? THIS GUY
 
Guess who's happy. THIS GUY
 
guess who just got bit by fire ants. THIS GUY
 
Hahahaha thats what you get lol. :)
 
Room now closed. Thanks to everyone who came out! This section is damn fun!
 
Last edited:
closed it down, due to no one going on it.
 
Word!
 
The website had to go NIGHT NIGHT N****** (inside joke)
 
hey no racism! spank will not have racism in his lobby! but he owns a colour tvh he will have you know!
 
pk_090
hey no racism! spank will not have racism in his lobby! but he owns a colour tvh he will have you know!

That is right! Loves me some color!
 
That is right! Loves me some color!

Lol'd, you guys are funny
omg.gif
 
Oh but we take GT5 too seriously remember :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But in all seriousness, I like pankcakes.
 
Who doesnt like boobs! I thank jesus everyday i have a gf with full C's :D
 
So what does that mean age is just a number.
 
Dude with all the crap they put in food these days. I went to the mall and saw this girl i was like damn girl whats up, how old are you. She is like im 13 I was like OH Damn!! Peace :lol:
 
Back