DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,812 views
There was some pretty sketchy judging there. For example, I won 1 run against Spank when I hit no clipping points lol. All in the name of fun though.

Cause you did a reverse entry, i slammed into you, then lost my angle. Then spun at the end before run was over
 
Ya it was fun. All in good fun tho like u said lol. I jus take it a bit serious cuz I wanna get a lot better. I was surprised how good I was after 2 months of absence lol
 
Always a riot in Spanks room no matter what happens 👍
 
Cause you did a reverse entry, i slammed into you, then lost my angle. Then spun at the end before run was over

Surely that would be a OMT at least as it was my fault.
 
Heck ya it was fun. Another tomarrow? A lil earlier tho lol? So I don't have to dip out early on the battle lol
 
Why no one tell me about this? :C
 
Spank I think that whenever we are in A room together all you ever hear is laughing lol. Oh and insults!
 
and racism....

Nah im just kidding, i own a colour T.V.
 
and racism....

Nah im just kidding, i own a colour T.V.

Thats racist.. You mean you own A plasma or LCD T.V. ?
 
DriifterzZ
Surely that would be a OMT at least as it was my fault.

No its mine cause I should be prepared for you to be slower. Its my fault.

Human-D
Why no one tell me about this? :C

You weren't online.
 
spank_ur_mom
No its mine cause I should be prepared for you to be slower. Its my fault.

You weren't online.

Stop being so nice! :lol:
 
Just saying, I shouldnt have won that. I mean ill take it, but i shouldnt have even got passed Zed Im not that good yet.
 
Just saying, I shouldnt have won that. I mean ill take it, but i shouldnt have even got passed Zed Im not that good yet.

your being so hard on yourself, need a little >inspiration< ????
 
Marshmallow..

?

your being so hard on yourself, need a little >inspiration< ????

I know I dont suck. I just feel as if I didnt do that good. But it seems like every run I ran against someone I would lose them and I would be way out front. But I love eye of the tiger and it wil be played on sunday!
 
Ninja readiness lol.

Ha when im in a limo like a M5? I m suprised I got passed you on the inside without hitting you with my 🤬 end. That m5 isnt bad car though. Might try some stuff on it tonight and see if i can make it a bit better.
 
Hey spank yesterday when I asked what you were up to, what time was that?
 
1. I dont know and why?
2. please dont not double post in my thread. Edit your last post.
 
1. I dont know and why?
2. please dont not double post in my thread. Edit your last post.


this is the WRONG thread to double post in.... spank is the DPP. Double Post Police. :dunce:
 
this is the WRONG thread to double post in.... spank is the DPP. Double Post Police. :dunce:

Exactly. So please dont do it again or i will have to make sure a mod comes in and fixes it into one post.
 
Ground him! No sugar past 7 for a week!
 
Oh wow :lol:
 
put it up on a high shelf or on top of the fridge!! lol.
 
Hey i know alot of kids who are tall as hell
 
Back