DROPFIVE Motorsports | KDFAlliance | [HOONIGAN]

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 13,152 comments
  • 517,832 views
yeah but remember in third world countries like ireland dial up is good XD

oh-no-you-diint-emu.jpg
 
... I totally don't agree.. Argh who am I kidding? I agree. Spank, when you on? I'm bored!

little less then 4 hours. I have to get off work then go take some portraits for my photography bizz then. Make my way to you guys asap. If I dont get on by 10:30 est then we will do the comp tomorrow. i totally forgot about this photo appointment.:grumpy:
 
About 70-80 a month.

Lucky you, I don't know how much it would cost where I live but a PS3 is $1500 here.I had to import my DFGT,retail price here.....$500.
 
F that I would neverr pay that much!
 
F that I would neverr pay that much!

I try not to but people have to live. Believe it or not a battery for cellphones go for $40-$70 depending on the model.:grumpy: If you decide to import a car then you will be taxed 110% the original cost. :grumpy:
 
where are you from?
 
it says the carribean jimmy. maybe its china!

is that why you have such crappy cars that dont even have doors?
 
One of the bad things of living on such a small island they have to import everything.
 
Aww you could just have said St. Lucia :) I would have know ;)
 
You're lucky to live in the caribbean but yeah I guess you have to import everything.
 
it says the carribean jimmy. maybe its china!

is that why you have such crappy cars that dont even have doors?

Powell, the Carribean isn't A country... DERP!
 
Its Like Monaco. I forget the word...

Edit: Independant.
 
no monaco. its a state not a country.. Or something like that...
 
everyone join spanks lounge for mini comp!
 
Aw.I missed it, had to go. Hope I can make it next time :(.
 
Id like to join, but my girlfriend has declared this as...... Movie Day... and I mean the whole day... lol...
 
*whip sound*
 
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg
 
Sorry about the no comp. not enough people. We will have one tomorrow.

Gunz - Thats fair enough, i know exactly what you mean when you tell me that.
 
Lookin forward to the comp tomorrow nite. Bring yo A-game!
 
hey guys! sorry i missed ya i was with my brother and ....lol crazy night man
 
Silvia got a chubby!
 
Lmao! He took one for the team I like that. What time is this comp tonight then?
 
Back