(DRRGTC) DRR's Grand Touring ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 292 comments
So, from what I heard, the race went rather well, all things considered. 9 teams too! Great turnout for sure!

Only thing I'm upset about? The 5 hours I was needed, my power was out for 7 OF THEM. But, can't control nature now can I?

Anyhow, thank you all for showing up and racing! We should be getting results out soon, and hopefully be going to Brands Hatch GP in 3 weeks!

Yes, Driver of the Day definitely to Phish. 4 hours all by himself in an Iron man performance.

All in all a good race, the start was a bit disorganized with all of the incidents, one of which caught us out. @Freddude did his best on the first stint. Me on the other hand made a few more mistakes than I wanted costing the team time, that and I miss calculated the fuel mileage and ran out on the last lap. Lol

SSE will learn from this and move on to the next DRRGTC race.

August 5th is the race date, and I do apologize for the delays on getting information out to you. Real life happens sometimes and causes things to fall behind. Results and BoP are being uploaded shortly, and Qualifying will be open tomorrow afternoon and last till Friday, as usual!

I'm out for Brand Hatch, schedule issue and not enough time to be prepared.

Maybe i'll found drivers for WKR, nothing sure yet.

Next time guys please, dont make it lik that with only 5 days.

Good race to everyone's

To be fair we did say the race would happen in 3 weeks time. BoP doesnt change drastically enough to warrant not practicing on the previous numbers to prepare. I am aware things didnt get out as fast as we had intially aimed for but my point stands.

Just saying damon84c is placed under MMR when that should be CrazyJohnIsHere on the Am driver's standings.

Wait a minute.

I signed up with @epic_apri_39 at first but then he said he had to withdraw before the Silverstone race (for the rest of the season?).

I then asked @RoadRageDudez if I can join him, he said yes, so I technically joined his team.

I am confused.

@o0Maxx0o I cannot make it either, also I have no means of setting up my system for at least a few weeks , bad times
No problem mate.

White Knights Racing Jr withdraw this round.

Eidt: Maybe White Knights Racing will be on track with my self and ERAZER, nothing sure yet, we talking about it now.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back