(DRRTES) DRR's Team Endurance Series: Powered by MWMOpen 

• Thread starter Sinyster
  • 928 comments
Waiting for car assignments like.
:-P
IMG_20170205_133725.jpg

Hey guys, we only have two weeks for the event. Where is the BoP and stint times..?
we already released BoP (as a technically unofficial post), but the official ones will be out tomorrow. We had a delay due to StigsTC being at the Bathurst 12h, which set back our plans for this weekend. Sorry for this, but expect it all to be released by tomorrow night or early Tuesday!

we already released BoP (as a technically unofficial post), but the official ones will be out tomorrow. We had a delay due to StigsTC being at the Bathurst 12h, which set back our plans for this weekend. Sorry for this, but expect it all to be released by tomorrow night or early Tuesday!

Wonderful stuff to hear from a local Aussie! We'll be ready!

ok so, due to a still absent StigsTC, we're delayed on a few things, BUT, we did get cars assigned to confirmed participating teams!

Team: Turtle Racing League
Car: Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Base Model
Class: DPi

Team: Speed Demon Motorsports
Car: Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R
Class: GTD

Team: Harsk Racing Series Community
Car: BMW E92 M3 GT2 Base Model

Team: Clockwork Motorsports
Car: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3

Team: MWM Racers Collective
Car: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3

I know that with only 5 confirmed teams, it looks pretty bland, but we are hoping to be getting more teams this week before the QP sessions, and if need be, push back one week (but hoping not to!)

I'm just putting this for who doesn't have a team yet.

HRSC Racing is looking for a fourth driver, from novice to expert and beginner to advanced for the Rolex 24h Daytona.

If you're interested on joining my team as a 4th driver, please send me a message. 👍

At spec my Vette is 1pp lower than what the BOP states ? Idk how I could screw up by 1pp but just wanna make sure that's not gonna effect anything.

At spec my Vette is 1pp lower than what the BOP states ? Idk how I could screw up by 1pp but just wanna make sure that's not gonna effect anything.
Make sure you're using the correct Corvette. There's the Z06 and the ZR1, the 'Vette specified for this event is the Z06. If that is correct and you are not using any power parts you shouldn't it might boil down to oil changes being unaccounted for on either end.

BoP looks to be Performace Points WITH oil change... at 420 bhp SLS is at 571 pp without.

Doesn't change much to be honest, just being observant.
might have happened, but hey, ya did help the BoP so go with what ya have. So long as the power and weight is correct, then the car will be correct.

Also, if nobody had heard, QP is THIS WEEKEND. QP 1 to go shortly, with QP 2 and 3 for later (refer to OP on Page 1)

-EDIT- QP 1 ROOM IS UP, JOIN ASAP

Last edited:
IF YOUR TEAMMATE HAS NOT BEEN INVITED TO THE GROUP, RESPOND WITH THEIR EXACT PSN NAME HERE PLEASE!

Can we push for another QP lobby later today please, if possible?

Due to some technical issues, and also not hearing from two teams rookies, QP3 has been postponed to 9:00pm UTC.

Harsk Racing and Clockwork; please try to contact your Rookie drivers to be ready for this session.

Make sure you're using the correct Corvette. There's the Z06 and the ZR1, the 'Vette specified for this event is the Z06. If that is correct and you are not using any power parts you shouldn't it might boil down to oil changes being unaccounted for on either end.

No oil change for this event I thought? Dhavent done one. Didnt think I was supposed to

Latest Posts

Back