DSJ: Archives Thread - DSJ Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
only a day or so left in the nomination period. It's looking right now like it'll be the RUF RGT with 9 or so nominations for Volume 10's topic.

Get your final picks in now.

ok, topic car by almost unanimous decision for Volume 10 is the '00 RUF RGT.

Volume 10 nominations are now closed. Volume 11 nominations are open, and will close Saturday, February 25th, 2006 at 12:00am NA Central Time (GMT-06:00)

Guess I'll also hop on the bandwagon and nominate the Trueno SS too. I've barely driven the car in GT4 so I'm not familiar with all the quirks that differentiate it from the standard AE86 in game.

It's a popular car at least, so it should make for a busy discussion. Looking back, that seems to be the key to making these things lively.

aw man -.- im a nissan fanboy and i use a 240sx with the usual 1.5 diff triple clutch racin flywheel etc hp is like 330 with a STOCK suspension i use this car to practice racing drifts since its hard to slide when i get it going its much easier to control the angle and thus not slide too far out o and btw its the 240sx s14 not the american 240 i know stock suspenison isnt all that great so if someone can give me better settings thatd be appreciated ........so i vote nissan 240sx s14!

i just wanted to nominate anyone of the 4wd skylines dont really care which one but a skyline dsj would be nice, since they are so hard to drift.

azngtricer
i just wanted to nominate anyone of the 4wd skylines dont really care which one but a skyline dsj would be nice, since they are so hard to drift.

Really?... The Skylines are some of the easiest cars to drift in the game... Are you just unfamiliar with drifting AWD's in GT4?... If that's the case, just send me a PM, and I'll help you out...

;)

Whats the difference between the trueno ss and the corrola levin? Also the latest DSJs have been a bit of a flop really. I haven't exactly done much contributing though due to loads of work.

...and with a whopping 3 nominations, the Trueno SS is our winner.

Volume 11 nominations are now closed. Volume 12 nominations are open, and will close Saturday, March 11th, 2006 at 12:00am NA Central Time (GMT-06:00)

Lol:lol:

Ok I'm not into making those settings myself, but trust me, when I vote for a car, I will follow the thread closely and just enter the final settings:) Maybe use the tips IN the thread to completely adjust the car to me:)

Next up.....hmm.....

Edit: Mines Skyline anyone? Or maybe the Falken Skyline Race Car?:confused:

cmon seriously someone should check out the 240 sx s14 its a good car! just give it like 330 hp ... am i seriously the only s14 fan here?:(

It's not that. DSJ is really meant for cars that are hard or harder to drift. Silvia's and 240's are easy to drift...

since there is only about 1 day left in this nomination cycle, and because so few cars have been suggested thus far, I'm extending the nomination period for another week.

DSJ:Vol 12 will be delayed until you guys settle on something.

I hereby nominate,

Ford F-150 SVT Lightning '03

Edited by DR

Only one nomination per member

Edit: Just the pickup, then. sorry! U^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back