DSJ: Archives Thread - DSJ Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the Falken GT-R it is then.

Volume 12 Nominations finally closed!
DSJ: Vol 12 - '04 Nissan Falken GT-R

Volume 13: Nominations Currently Open
Closing Saturday, April 8th, 2006 at 12:00am NA Central Time (GMT-06:00)

Now, listen here: for this next DSJ you may still nominate cars, however, I am going to go back through all the posts from the past 6 or 7 months and tally up every nomination cast for any car that was not picked as a topic in the first 12 DSJ.

Caterham Seven Fire Blade
I drive this car yesterday and feels that this car has good potential to be fun drift car.

Mercedes Evolution II,
its pretty good at drifting with its long chassis and wheelbase,

sorry guys - real life has demanded a bit of attention. Landed myself a good paying job for the summer that doesn't permit me a whole lot of time to play around online.

If anyone else is interested in running the DSJ's over the summer, then by all means do, otherwise I'll suspend them until September when I go back to university can spend more time near the PS2 and computer.

I would want to help but this is to big of a task for just me alone.
I have no where near the amount of knowledge it takes to perfect drift settings.

I think FI or Ske is a good pick to run this since they usually have really good settings and are really good at drifting.

I've done a slight reinvention of the DSJ's. No longer will this thread be a nominaton thread. Instead, I will hand pick cars myself on a bi-weekly basis as the next topic. Reason being, we had a few dull volumes in the past that I believe to be a direct result of a poor topic car. So, no more majority rule - now, I rule. :sly: If you would still like to suggest potential topic cars for future volumes simply PM me.

Volume 13 is now open.

DSJ13.jpg

Please head over to the DSJ: Vol 13 thread to join the discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back