DT_C's Videos (Updated 10/22) *Goodbye...*

Effin' around during the wee hours of the morning has produced this. Alittle bit of everything, some manji, some choku-dori, some dual apexing, some high speed, and some decent angles.

*NEW AS OF 5/13*
GTSlideways

Droptop_Chick
Effin' around during the wee hours of the morning has produced this. Alittle bit of everything, some manji, some choku-dori, some dual apexing, some high speed, and some decent angles.

*NEW AS OF 5/13*
GTSlideways

Ay Yo....good to see another Vid eYo. Just playing, I'm singing alone to the lyrics in your GTSideways video. Nice to see AWD in your collection. That was fresh. ;) . I just added that car to my favorites list and will be giving it a shot online to see how well it works stock.
Keep em coming DTC. 👍

BreakerOhio
Nice to see AWD in your collection. That was fresh. ;)

:lol: FRESH! Stealing my revival of old skool eh? I see how it is. :grumpy: ;)
It's a GTS-t, RWD. I hate AWD with a passion... 👎

EDIT: I tweeked out and re-upoaded a bunch of stuff to RapidShare as it won't expire as quickly as YouSendIt. Also a phat WERD to Vinsion for hosting my Midfield Practice & GTSlideways vids. :) But whore up the YouSendIt links first please.

Nice! Another amazing video.
Thanks for settings too, gonna have to try them out and see if i'm able to duplicate anything from the video. 👍

Droptop_Chick
:lol: FRESH! Stealing my revival of old skool eh? I see how it is. :grumpy: ;)
It's a GTS-t, RWD. I hate AWD with a passion... 👎

EDIT: I tweeked out and re-upoaded a bunch of stuff to RapidShare as it won't expire as quickly as YouSendIt. Also a phat WERD to Vinsion for hosting my Midfield Practice & GTSlideways vids. :) But whore up the YouSendIt links first please.

Hmmm... didn't know it was RWD. I have in my garage a NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 and it is 4WD. The cars look the same expect for the extra NISMO decals. :sly:

BreakerOhio
Hmmm... didn't know it was RWD. I have in my garage a NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00 and it is 4WD. The cars look the same expect for the extra NISMO decals. :sly:

The GTS models have the smaller not as cool looking spoiler... 👎 :lol:

what do u guys use to record ur videos???i use a crappy ass webcam :grumpy: anyone got a better way to record ur video?thx..

edit:

love ur drift vietrapper fan!!!lol :sly:

uhh..arent u on vietrapper..i seen u before alot..try n be sly? :sly: lol..thx for info..wonder if i can just use a crappy 3dfx..it looks just like that i just have to find it..too poor n lazy to buy one of those rather go cheap lol.. :cool:

Droptop_Chick
Never heard of it, but sounds like a place for FOB's to hang out and talk about their bitterness...

i dont know im im pretty sure i saw you before on that site really sure..

www.vietrapper.com/

though the site is down im really sure i saw u in the forums..REALLY..

if not ill check back on it some other time.. :sly: err..

im still trynna find the 3dfx video output cord to pc lol its somewhere in the garage.. :dunce: ...later

No drifting, but I figured this is where all my other videos are. I got tired of drifting, so I tried to just drive Nurburgring. The other videos I've seen of Nurburgring are all of racecars and ridculously fast cars, so I tried something alittle slower...

*NEW AS OF 5/16* (Not Drifting)
EG6 SiR-II @ Nurburgring

Hey, love the S15 short clip. I've been working on linking the whole first 2/3 of the Deep Forest track, starting from the pit lane, just using the handbrake and getting it sideways on the straight into that long left. Do you find it hard to get a decent wide exit on that corner? The crest in the chicane carries on the drift into another left right then into the double rights. after the tunnel is where the fun begins like you have done... i use relatively soft rear settings so once you get past a certan angle, it slows down alot.

what kinda power does your S15 produce? I use a Toyota Altezza stationwagon with stage 3 N/A and other mods gives me about 360hp using N2 tyres all round.

hopefully ill get round to figuring out how i get colour when i plug my ps2 into my vid/in on my gfx card and get some replays posted!

I've taken it wider, but when I do I smack the wall, so I stopped trying to go wide. S15 is somewhere around 350HP, probaly alittle bit above that. The only way you're gonna be able to go wide and make it is if you drift at a minimum angle with minimum to zero countersteer, and swing the rear out coming up to the corner. But keeping that kind of speed through there is hard. You either dont have enough speed to get to the uphill left, have too much speed and hit something, or have too much speed and you spin out trying to stretch it. I don't even try to do the link anymore, it's just too hard. If I think I can make it on a run, I'll go for it, but I'm over trying to do it every time. I'm content trying it every once in awhile and just feinting inbetween the corners to link them...

Since I'm trying to spread the idea.

Have you tried drifting the wrong way around the Nurburgring?

Go across the starting line to get the timer going (otherwise the replay is internal view) and then go drift happy.

There are some AMAZING lines that you can't do going the right way around, and a lot of uphill/downhill variety, whereas normally it feels more downhill.

I was doing it with my Ruf RGT (N2 Front/N1 Rear, only changes from stock) and I really need to get a TV Tuner card, because I've got some AWESOME shots to put up, great camera angles (1st lap camera angles are best on the Nurburgring for 85% of the corners) and nice angle, smoky slides.

Why is that Civic video here, when it isn't drifting...?

Onikaze
Since I'm trying to spread the idea.

Have you tried drifting the wrong way around the Nurburgring?

Go across the starting line to get the timer going (otherwise the replay is internal view) and then go drift happy.

There are some AMAZING lines that you can't do going the right way around, and a lot of uphill/downhill variety, whereas normally it feels more downhill.

I was doing it with my Ruf RGT (N2 Front/N1 Rear, only changes from stock) and I really need to get a TV Tuner card, because I've got some AWESOME shots to put up, great camera angles (1st lap camera angles are best on the Nurburgring for 85% of the corners) and nice angle, smoky slides.

I can go faster on the one part (excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what they're called) from the beginning to the straightaway before the little jump/hill drifting than I can with grip. I do it with the FC you get from the first Turbo championship.

edit: using the names given in the picture from the quoted one's sig, it can be faster to drift from the start to Hocheichen.

Well...technically it isn't faster, but I can pull some pretty fast times drifting every turn in the course to some extent or another.

I like coming around Hatzenbach (downhill, sweeping right, 3rd to 4th gear usually, AWESOME drift line) because it gives great replay angles, then I try to link as much of the Hocheichen complex as I can.

It's weird though, there are like, 40 turns that stand out as awesome drift turns the right way around, but there are easily as many different turns when you drive it backwards.

Galgenkopf...drifting it normal, you're coming downhill with a limited amount of speed, but its a great drift corner.

On reverse, you have as much speed as you could ever want, but you're drifting up hill so you have to really attack it, but I've managed to drift up the entire thing.

Miss-Hit-Miss is a blast to link perfectly normally, but barely linkable uphill...but then you get to Metzgefeld and get some great angles, great camera shots, and its just amazingly cool.

I liked the first song in your Nurburgring video. That would be a cool cruising song you can play when out just driving around. The guiter and melody is pretty relaxing. Good choice. Even though it was just driving around the Ring and not drifting the music plus the ring sceenary with the blue sky and green trees, "God damn right, its a beautiful day". :) Nice music video.

"The Nearly Impossible FR Link..."

i would try drifting at a faster speed / pace n go on the outside or in the middle of the track since u can balnace it n more of an angle into it...:P

KaffeinE 86
Why is that Civic video here, when it isn't drifting...?
Droptop_Chick
No drifting, but I figured this is where all my other videos are.
It's also in the Photo & Video section. Plus drifting is becoming alittle boring, or atleast I need to not do it for awhile. Nurburgring is just a good drive so I tried it.

SlowPoke_DUI
what are the songs in your Nurburgring video?
The Eels - "Goddamn Right it's a Beautiful Day"
Heiroglyphics - "At the Helm"

BreakerOhio
That would be a cool cruising song you can play when out just driving around.
I was blasting The Eels yesterday with the top down. ;) And Akia - "California," a good top down cruising song, makes me miss L.A. :indiff:

klazyviet
"The Nearly Impossible FR Link..."
i would try drifting at a faster speed / pace n go on the outside or in the middle of the track since u can balnace it n more of an angle into it...:P
Considering I nearly hit 80MPH coming out of the first downhill left, you can't go much faster than that without flying off the track. I'm well aware of the ideal line choices, taking it that line and completeling it cleanly is the hard part. TankSpanker's done it wider using alittle of the grass, but I have yet to see anyone else do it in FR, let alone a clean pass. TRi has done it, but with an AWD. So easier said than done.

*NEW AS OF 5/17*
OPTION Stream Z (1 Minute @ Trial Mountain)
800HP ain't got **** on me... :lol: J/K
This car sucks hard, I'm never going to use it again. Everyone just said you can't drift it because of fatty turbo lag. It was never lag, just ridiculously long ass gears. So yeah, you can drift the 800HP car, go do it now... *Scratches Ass, Walks Off*

And everyone elses...
LickLips.gif

GNO-05.jpg

*Scratches MdnIte's Ass* :yuck: Now smell my finger...SMELL IT! :lol:

:drool: mmm...Unexplainable shot of two girls holding eachothers pushin cushions...Hey, I have that same skirt! Well, my sister does, I just borrow it on friday nights when I go to my "special" bar with my "special" friends.
The Option vid was sweet, I guess you drifted the undriftable girl, give yourself a pat on the back, or on the tush, how ever you like it girl, lol ;)
The profanity though, oh god, my virgin eyes! They burn, they burn!

Latest Posts

Back