DT_C's Videos (Updated 10/22) *Goodbye...*

wow thos vids were sweet dt_c and i like the rap you listen to i am more into crunk music but hey rap is rap to me and i like all of it to. yo you should put some common in your next video he is my favorite rapper if you do use the song corners

xsquizet-drifte
wow thos vids were sweet dt_c and i like the rap you listen to i am more into crunk music but hey rap is rap to me and i like all of it to. yo you should put some common in your next video he is my favorite rapper if you do use the song corners

You know run-ons, lack of punctuation, and lack of capitalization. When you can type/speak like a normal person, I still won't use Common...

wow a yellow sileighty. :)

So much control too. I thought you got too much contersteer in and lost control but you were just using it's inertia to set up for the next drift! :drool:

I should get back to practicing lol. :sly:

Eh, could've been better. I ran up into the grass afew times, and smacked the wall on the straight. That car is way squirly though, I've been thinking about tweeking it alittle more, but the way it is now it'll slide forever.

sup i was watching some of your videos and i was wondering what settings do you use for your cars. Do all of you turn off your tcs system

bunta17
sup i was watching some of your videos and i was wondering what settings do you use for your cars. Do all of you turn off your tcs system
im 100% sure she, and tons of others turn aids off.
imma go watch the new vid again.

First real endeavor into AWD. I think I need to tweek it alittle more and I'll be able to hold drifts longer... But I'm gonna switch to a lighter weight AWD and see what that will do...

i thought it was a gts the whole time til the credits came up. just remember that you don't have to countersteer much or at all (but you can) with awd, maybe that'll help ya go longer.

TRi
i thought it was a gts the whole time til the credits came up. just remember that you don't have to countersteer much or at all (but you can) with awd, maybe that'll help ya go longer.

Indeed...

Lookin' good, DTC... A little smoother on some of the exits and you're golden...

Welcome to the land of AWD drifting... If you need any help with settings, I, (or TRi I'm sure), will gladly help you out... I am an "all drivetrain" drifter, so I know some helpful tricks for the AWD's, as well as other drivetrains...

I will have a vid out soon enough, so you will be able to see if I'm just blowin' smoke, or not... (no pun intended... well, ok, maybe a little)...

Keep up the good work...

;)

I've seen your Zero Counter video, that's enough said. Long live the king... 👍

I've seen some of your FR settings, and they're pretty similar to my own. I haven't checked out any AWD settings really, but I'd assume they're probably similar to yours and TRi's...

Excellent Drifting...didn't like the music though.

Droptop_Chick
I've seen your Zero Counter video, that's enough said. Long live the king... 👍

Oh my... Thankyou... Still GT4 is another ballgame alltogether... I think I'm really starting to get a handle on the settings and technique needed to perform smooth drifts, in GT4... It's a bit different than I drift IRL, so it takes a bit of getting used to, but it's all coming together... Expect to see a "No Countersteer 2" vid in the near future...

I've seen some of your FR settings, and they're pretty similar to my own. I haven't checked out any AWD settings really, but I'd assume they're probably similar to yours and TRi's...

Indeed they are... I have a lot of respect for you and TRi... You both seem to have good heads on your shoulders...

Anyway, I just finished linking the two big turns (into and out of the tunnel) on Midfield reverse, with my little purple 245hp Sileighty (my new favorite GT4 drift car), smooth countersteer and more angle than I thought would have been possible, in GT4... I captured it, so it expect to see it in my first GT4 video (coming soon...)

Also, I will be posting a few settings tonight... My Sileighty settings (a must have), and some AWD settings, so be sure to check them out...

;)

woohoo, the drift king is back in action making a new release and the drift queen(no relation) is spinning all four wheels. and the drift jackass(me haha) has somethin up his sleeve as well... today is a good day.

Swift
Excellent Drifting...didn't like the music though.

Feeder owns, too bad. :P

Delphic Reason
Still GT4 is another ballgame alltogether... I think I'm really starting to get a handle on the settings and technique needed to perform smooth drifts, in GT4...

Even if the phsyics of the game have changed significantly, it doesn't warrant inability to do the same or near same things. Drifting is all about adaptation, adapt or die basically...

TRi
and the drift jackass(me haha) has somethin up his sleeve as well... today is a good day.

eeyore-color1.gif

Back