DT_C's Videos (Updated 10/22) *Goodbye...*

Wow, I love your drifting Droptop_Chick!
So Clean! So.. AWSOME!.... Droptop_Chick I'm kinda like a uh.. Scout for Phantom D, and have been watching you drift alot. If you are looking for a team Please Talk To Me if you wish to join.

Keep up the good work Droptop_Chick =)
-TD

Yet another great vid with Faded girl. 👍
Love the choice of music too, in some weird way, it fits.

Doing El Capitan for GTPC over and over was kiling me. So I took a break from it and went back to some "old reliables" to try and get back in the groove...

Use the temporary link first please... :)

*New As of 5/30*
I'M BACK! -- YouSendIt
I'm BACK! -- Vinsion Hosted

Thanks in advance for moving this Swift, because I know you'll move it later. :lol:

No, it's just the best car I have, and I haven't used it in a long time. I can stretch drifts out at will with it, go from low angle to high angle back to low angle exit, it's easy to control, and I can rev the piss out of it.

I don't really beat on my car anymore, I can't afford for it to break. I've been hearing about problems with blowing OEM clutches and grenading differentials if you try and drift them excessively, so I've stopped. S2000's in general, aren't drift friendly. Electronic power assisted steering rack, and more sensitive steering ratio makes steering input touchey. The steering is too light, theres no feedback at all. Alex Phiefers S2000 doesn't use any of the stock steering components, he's switched to a manual rack & pinion for more feedback.

"The Nearly Impossible FR Link..."

Yeah i find that real hard to i carnt seem to hold a good angle through it. Also you drift vids kick ass and your drift settings are awsome, keep up the good work

Droptop_Chick
I don't really beat on my car anymore, I can't afford for it to break. I've been hearing about problems with blowing OEM clutches and grenading differentials if you try and drift them excessively, so I've stopped.
It's an expensive car to be tossng around thats for sure... I couldn't do it, well I never feel right beating up on a decent car like that

TRi
It's an expensive car to be tossng around thats for sure... I couldn't do it, well I never feel right beating up on a decent car like that

A used S2000 OEM rear differential goes for anywhere from $800-$1200. I don't even wanna know what Honda charges for one. I'll be picking up a '96 240SX SE in the next two weeks, I've put down a deposit so it's mine for sure. I'll beat on that instead, parts are dirt cheap...

*New As of 6/18*
XLink 3-Way Tandem Featuring - Dking, BreakerOhio, & DT_C.

Dking captured this, I just added text and some music. We all felt our efforts were good enough to not warrant any editing, but by all means not flawless. The file is 50MB, but it's 3 laps of some good stuff... ;) 👍

Droptop_Chick
*New As of 6/18*
XLink 3-Way Tandem Featuring - Dking, BreakerOhio, & DT_C.

Dking captured this, I just added text and some music. We all felt our efforts were good enough to not warrant any editing, but by all means not flawless. The file is 50MB, but it's 3 laps of some good stuff... ;) 👍

I had fun driftin with you today! I do think we did ok for being first time driftin together...well hope everyone enjoys....check out DD amuse for more of BreakerOhio DT_C an my videos! :dopey:

dking
I had fun driftin with you today! I do think we did ok for being first time driftin together...well hope everyone enjoys....check out DD amuse for more of BreakerOhio DT_C an my videos! :dopey:

Indeed. That was fun and good for our first outing together for all three of us. Do you already have the DD amuse posted?

DT_C, your taste in music is impeccable. Thrice? Nice. The Doors? Of course. Del? Hell, we have a winner. 👍

Awsome.

As you've chosen stock cars, I think you can't use "tuned" cars.
I think it's better to choose "more driftable" cars. I mean, with your tandem drift video I see that you three have a great skill, but the noobish people see some cars drifting around not very much.
Choosing powerful cars will allow you to drift further and that's more entertaining.

I've done some practice, and this cars are suitable for the next video (yes, I want more.....).

'90 Lotus Carlton
'03 TVR T350C
'05 M5
'04 M3
'86 RUF BTR

I tried with N1 tyres.

This is just an example.

Sheron
Awsome.

As you've chosen stock cars, I think you can't use "tuned" cars.
I think it's better to choose "more driftable" cars. I mean, with your tandem drift video I see that you three have a great skill, but the noobish people see some cars drifting around not very much.
Choosing powerful cars will allow you to drift further and that's more entertaining.

I've done some practice, and this cars are suitable for the next video (yes, I want more.....).

'90 Lotus Carlton
'03 TVR T350C
'05 M5
'04 M3
'86 RUF BTR

I tried with N1 tyres.

This is just an example.

Good suggestion. I think I will try this.

kon2oo5
ewww the new video with the music is CRAP the snoop dogg version is much better in nfsu2...

No appreciation for the classics... :rolleyes: 👎

Speed Racer 12
Hey i like the music in the tandem video. i know the first is johnny cash but what is the second song?

The first song isn't Johnny Cash. If you think the first one is Johnny Cash, you don't deserve to know what the 2nd one is...

Sheron

More power will make that easier, sometimes you cant build enough speed to even drift turns you want to.

I just wanted a good show.

Imagine a tandem drift between three cars in the double left hander in Deep Forest, from the begining of the downhill 'till the exit. With a stock S14 is almost impossible.

Back