dumb argument

  • Thread starter Thread starter mapko15
  • 44 comments
  • 2,481 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
131
Messages
MAC_ATTACK91
h
 
Last edited:
There's a sticky post in the marketplace about GT Planets rules on what you do if you've been scammed, I suggest you read it then delete this thread
 
sounds like you screwed up to me, asking someone to use their last > 1m trade to fix your mistake is a bit much
 
how do you delete a thread?
 
Id trust chippy1000 before I'd trust you mate, he is VERY trustworthy.
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160653#post4552569

...//...Please be aware that the rule regarding public accusations of wrongdoing is still in effect. Do not accuse anybody of improper conduct on these forums - even if you have evidence to substatntiate you claims. Once again, we request that you use the grief reporting function on the PSN site. Anybody who does post an accusation on the forums will be met with severe moderator action, most likely a warning or an infraction. Even if you seem to think you are doing somebody a favour, you will receive a penalty for your actions....//...
 
Well since the OP has been deleted and cant see what you wrote about me, this is what actually happened.

We had a deal to make a trade, my gold paint for mapkos car.

He sends me the wrong car, I am already sending one car per day to someone else for a stealth code.

I tell mapko if I can send it to him when my trading is finished I will.

I then get abusive and rude PM's from mapko, so then I tell him to go **** himself.

It is clearly a mistake on his behalf there is no other way to put it.

Saying I am untrustworthy is pretty rediculous since I frequently give out plenty of freebees for example check the sig above this post.

Here is one example from only yesterday of how I trade https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=189682
 
Saying I am untrustworthy is pretty rediculous since I frequently give out plenty of freebees for example check the sig above this post.

We all know this, you have no need to justify yourself, he is clearly a %^$%W
👍
 
abusive pm really? I asked you if you can please send my car back asap if thats abusive then wow your sensitive
 
Ok abusive might be a bit harsh but they were definitely rude and thats why you didn't get

your car back.

It was your mistake in the first place and I was trying to accomidate your **** up

but you were just too impatient and rude to me so thats why you missed out.
 
I've traded with Chippy1000, i got my gold chrome chip
 
Ok I know it was my mistake and I messed up but still you told me that you had 4 trades to do and there was around 7 days left before the cap was in place you could have still sent it back in 1 of those 3 days and I was looking for the car you originally wanted I was gonna send it to you when you sent me my original car back but whatever. Nothing I can do about it now. by the way the only reason I made this thread is because you wouldn't answer my pm in the game
 
Sounds like you're both ready to put this down to experience? Possibly the OP could request the thread is deleted or at least change the title via Edit/Advanced?
 
Well when people send me rude PM's I'm not usually inclined to waste my time responding. And like I said, I was going to send it back till your attitude went south, after that I had 1 trade left till the cap hit and I though I'd help out someone who wasn't a total porkchop.
 
As far as I can figure, the title of this thread is still in violation of the rules. I don't understand why a mod hasn't chimed in here yet.
 
Alright lets just squash this but you gotta see my point of view I dont know who you are or anything about you thats why I sent you messages because I didnt trust you maybe that was my mistake but ive been burned in the past and didnt wanna be burned again so im sorry for being a rude c u n t as you said.
 
This whole incident is nothing but a series of your mistakes.
 
wow bro you cant just say ok no hard feelings you gotta keep on attacking me I said im was sorry and you still keep on going
 
This tread shuld be delete'ed. (Just my opinion)
 
I dont know how to or else I would have
 
You can Edit your own thread tittle by editing your OP.
On the top right there is "Thread tools" you can close/lock it from there!

Thanks Floats
 
Firstly I am not your bro.

Secondly you start a thread trying to tarnish my reputation publicly, (a pi$$weak effort mind you) and you want me to have no hard feelings?
 
I agree that Chippy should let bygones be bygones and all that jazz, but only AFTER YOU CHANGE THE THREAD TITLE!
 
Oh noes! Not my fake car. Anything but that.

Oh noes! Not my interweb persona tarnished. Anything but that.

Couple of whiners.
 
alright BRO I changed the title
 
:lol: @ title change
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back