dumb argument

  • Thread starter Thread starter mapko15
  • 44 comments
  • 2,481 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
soniae74
Oh here we go, another one typing from his diaper. :dunce:

So then you think they aren't whining? Hmm.


And I'm the troll for thinking it's a bunch useless whining? Hmm.
 
Are you telling me that if a guy came on here and titled his thread "Don't trust ScariestGariest", you wouldn't respond? At all?

Well, then hats off to you. Yeah right.
 
the.true.samiam
Are you telling me that if a guy came on here and titled his thread "Don't trust ScariestGariest", you wouldn't respond? At all?

Well, then hats off to you. Yeah right.

Yea I would. But after I made my point I would let it be.
 
At least it wasn't a Dragon Sabre.

Edit: +1 on thread title. 👍
 
freight48
Obviously they haven't finished making their point...

No they just think they haven't. I can clearly see both sides of the argument. But hey, if you want to argue with a troll that posts something like that online be my guest.
 
No they just think they haven't. I can clearly see both sides of the argument. But hey, if you want to argue with a troll that posts something like that online be my guest.

You're right, I'll stop arguing with you then. :lol:
 
I must say, it's trollish but still appropriate.

Cool Story Bros.
 
Well since the OP has been deleted and cant see what you wrote about me, this is what actually happened.

We had a deal to make a trade, my gold paint for mapkos car.

He sends me the wrong car, I am already sending one car per day to someone else for a stealth code.

I tell mapko if I can send it to him when my trading is finished I will.

I then get abusive and rude PM's from mapko, so then I tell him to go **** himself.

It is clearly a mistake on his behalf there is no other way to put it.

Saying I am untrustworthy is pretty rediculous since I frequently give out plenty of freebees for example check the sig above this post.

Here is one example from only yesterday of how I trade https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=189682

On a lighter note, you say you have gold chrome paint? I'd gladly send you a car in trade for one
 
On a lighter note, you say you have gold chrome paint? I'd gladly send you a car in trade for one

Just go find my ''free gold chrome'' thread in the marketplace.
 
Your first thread regarding this was deleted so what would possess you to start a second one? Especially when the staff has stated this very clearly:
Okay, it seems that some people need reminding of this rule: do not publicly accuse someone of wrongdoing. Even if you believe you have undeinable evidence in support of your claims, you still may not accuse people. It only ever leads to infighting and flame wars, which usually lead to mass bans. Just because the moderators can ban people, it doesn't mean we want to. But don't doubt that we will if you leave us with no other option. Use the grief reporting function on the PSN homepage.
We're done here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back