Dutch Supercar Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steeda
  • 18 comments
  • 1,381 views
Messages
652
Messages
JUGGAFISH 718
I got a terrible headache watching this video. Just look and you will know why. Watch Here
 
Oh christ. Thats for the headache from the screeching... God... Owe... My head hurts.. thanks man. seriously... thanks.
 
Music to my ears.......... ah who am I joking. He was cutting through the field nicely though.
 
VIPERGTSR01
Music to my ears.......... ah who am I joking. He was cutting through the field nicely though.

Seriously, he was hauling ass. But that screeching cuts the cake.
 
but why does it make that sound?

awww my ears!
 
Isn't that the non-synchro meshed gears in the tranny? God, I never knew they were that loud. :sick:
 
Man, how can the driver take that? :scared:
 
I had a terrible waiting for it to download...**** my ears! Why does it make that sound?
 
123abc
Isn't that the non-synchro meshed gears in the tranny? God, I never knew they were that loud. :sick:

Yeah straight cut gears.
 
I think its the difference between a transmission thats aimed more for racing, rather the one in our cars, thats for every day driving. Syncros are in normal cars, that thing may have a dog box.
 
Synch trannies have gears that are cut at an angle, so they make less noise and are easier to shift, but they're also weaker than straight cut gears.
 
That was...loud. I didn't watch the whole thing.
 
O i get it now....does anyone have a site I can go to for like car info and terms and w/e
 
AWWW MAN!!!!
its a good thing you get to wear ear muffs while racing...its ALSO a good thing the racing tranny dint sound like this in GT3...
man its annoying!!!
 
o-w! my ears. If they really sounded like that, I think prolonged exposure would really kill your ears, and not to mention get a splitting headache.
 
Love to do an enduro in that!! My ear would be bleeding!

His a good driver though! passing everyone lol!
 
Back