E3 2004 DEMO CAR PICS!! (304 pics BEWARE)

• Thread starter Skunkwerx
  • 220 comments
For the people saying that it should fit on one disc because of multi-layering, I have some bad news for you.
BOTH Gran Turismo 3 and Gran Turismo COncept were 3.6GB each. At maximum on one disc they could have 2 1/2 times as much. We're looking at 3 1/2 times the size so i reckon possibly two double layered discs, probs one for Arcade and one for GT, i dont know.

yeah zoxxy I think that car rocks aswell. It's awesome, I hope they include the road going version aswell (same bodykit but without all those stickers)

Originally posted by Dev_Zero
yeah zoxxy I think that car rocks aswell. It's awesome, I hope they include the road going version aswell (same bodykit but without all those stickers)

Mercedes 190 2.5 Evolution

Mercedes_190E_Evolution_II.jpg

Check out the camber angle!

No where I guess but I'd rather see it just be left as an uncluttered place for new members to see those E3 shots, and the wishlist posts stay in one of the many other wishlist threads. I know discussions are meant to evolve over time, but this isn't evolution, it's regression, degeneration.

does anyone know if it is only the wagon back exa is on the game.
e3gt4u35.jpg

is there also the hatchback version?
im glad they put my car on the game :D

Sony own the exclusive F1 rights for cars and tracks, however, don't expect them to appear in GT4 as that would take away sales of an official F1 game made by Sony.

Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Awesome pics Skunkwerx. :cheers:

I hate to say I'm a bit disappointed to not see the following cars yet.

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC

I know I'm about 6 pages too late, but the 4th generation prelude VTEC is represented as a '91 SI-VTEC. The Japanize model was released before the US model, but it is the same car.

The only difference between the one listed in the game and the '94 model are the solid orange turn signals vs. the clear ones, and the black housing headlights instead of the chrome housing headlights.

but otherwise, the car is in the game.

Originally posted by Greyout
I know I'm about 6 pages too late, but the 4th generation prelude VTEC is represented as a '91 SI-VTEC. The Japanize model was released before the US model, but it is the same car.

The only difference between the one listed in the game and the '94 model are the solid orange turn signals vs. the clear ones, and the black housing headlights instead of the chrome housing headlights.

but otherwise, the car is in the game.

Hey, cool to know. Thanks. 👍

I always thought it looked so close to the one I was refering to.

There wasnt any Mini's was there? I only got about 5 pics through and it stuffed up. A list of all the cars on the pics would be awesome too...

Originally posted by miniMADness
There wasnt any Mini's was there? I only got about 5 pics through and it stuffed up. A list of all the cars on the pics would be awesome too...

I think its safe to say its near certain there will be minis in GT4. We've already screens of the new one *cough* but I'm sure the good old one will be in it too.

The old Mini Cooper is there too. There is an old pic around of the old Mini and the new one going downhill at Citta anyway, so they've been know to be in for a while.

I would imagine they will have the older Mini's. They are a big part of motoring history.

It was a bit sad seeing the Mini in the BMW section. I assume if they do have the older Mini's, they won't be in the BMW section.:)

They do have the older Min's, read the post just above yours. And it is in a Mini section, not BMW.

Perhaps you both posted at the same time, happens often enough, these forums are a busy place.

It's good to see Mini, and what is in most people's mind the real Mini, represented and standing alone in the GT universe.

I think its better that the original VW Beetle is in. I was at Mini's Vs Beetles the other week at York Dragway and a Beetle did a 10 second quarter mile.:D They only go 60 mph in stock form though (my dad owns a '72) imagine taking that around Nurburgring!

Originally posted by 911_gt3_rs
I think its better that the original VW Beetle is in. I was at Mini's Vs Beetles the other week at York Dragway and a Beetle did a 10 second quarter mile.:D They only go 60 mph in stock form though (my dad owns a '72) imagine taking that around Nurburgring!

If you want to see a juiced-up mini take The Ring, then check out this site!!!!

http://www.ringmini.de

Check out the movies!

same here. i found a crazy video of a caterham (not sure which) motoring around nurburgring. very big file (the lap takes about 8 mins) I will try to find a link.

Back