{E3} | Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016

And that they don't show a trailer with amazing graphics only to downgrade it just before release.

Judging by their history (not just with Watch Dogs), it is very Ubisoft for a graphics downgrade before release. A cool suggestion I was reading elsewhere was that WD2 could do with less (or even none) weapons and more focus on hacking through missions. At least it can distance itself from GTA more that way.

Apperently they'll announce a remaster. Some say it will be skyrim, so I don't think they'll announce a new elder scrolls.

Skyrim remaster? Yawn. I might be interested if it was a revamped Morrowind, but otherwise it's new Elder Scrolls or bust.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Mafia 3, Mass Effect Andromeda, BF1 and FIFA 17.

I'd like to see another No Man's Sky trailer to make up for the delay and another glimpse at Cyberpunk 2077 but I'm not getting my hopes up.

If Ghost Recon Wildlands was being made by Rockstar or Projekt Red I'd be looking forward to that as well.

Last edited:
Skyrim remaster? Yawn. I might be interested if it was a revamped Morrowind, but otherwise it's new Elder Scrolls or bust.

Luckily there's a large fanmade project called TES Renewal that, one way or another, revamps Morrowind, Skyrim, and Oblivion. It's still ongoing and always looking for helping hands. To that end it isn't nowhere near completion. Not exactly abandoned but it's a slow development.

Looking forward to (besides the obvious)
Horizon, Detroit, Battlefield 1, EA starwars stuff, FFXV, Bend's game, new God of War and possible Forza Horizon 3.

Much more that are rumored but these are the main stuff for me.

WATCH_DOGS 2 has been fully reveaed and has got a cinematic trailer

I like it, looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

Full Anouncement:

WATCH_DOGS 2 has been fully reveaed and has got a cinematic trailer

I like it, looks like it'll be a lot of fun.

If it actually looks like that then I'll get it but there are so many potentially great games coming in the next year or so and I'm sure we'll see a few more announced at E3.

If it actually looks like that then I'll get it but there are so many potentially great games coming in the next year or so and I'm sure we'll see a few more announced at E3.
Graphically there is a very low chance of it looking like that, especially since that is a "cinematic trailer".

Graphically there is a very low chance of it looking like that, especially since that is a "cinematic trailer".

I'd love to see in game graphics like that one day. Even the most expensive home PC you could build today wouldn't be able to do that in real time. The trailer looked very GTA-ish.

I think the whole internet will have egg on it's face if both Sony and Microsoft turn up and don't announce new consoles :lol:

Someone better fetch a mop! :sly:

That's a shame though. But hey, at least it shows that this report has some credibility. I think we won't hear much about upgraded consoles until the new year, so it is best to take our minds off it. However, other reports have discussed the possibility of an Xbox One Slim at E3 so updated forms of current hardware is still likely.

Someone better fetch a mop! :sly:

That's a shame though. But hey, at least it shows that this report has some credibility. I think we won't hear much about upgraded consoles until the new year, so it is best to take our minds off it. However, other reports have discussed the possibility of an Xbox One Slim at E3 so updated forms of current hardware is still likely.

I think we're now round about the time frame where we would start seeing slimmer versions of the current consoles anyway, so I can deal with an XB1 Slim.

Some rumors mostly Sony stuff that I decided to compile in a single post

New God of War (almost a guarantee)
Sony Bend's Dead don't ride (same as above)
New Spiderman Sony exclusive by Insomniac (probable)
New Red Dead (probable)
New Devil May Cry (not many rumors)
Agent re-reveal (possible)
Crash return(unlikely)

I'll admit, as someone with almost no interest in traditional FPS games, the promise of fully-destructible environments makes BF1 a lot more interesting. I doubt I'll get it, but I'm at least intrigued.

Back