{E3} | Electronic Entertainment Expo 2016

The 2KFIFA is what I've wanted from the career mode since I played NBA2K14. I'm going to get a massive buzz from playing that.

As said I'm my status, Battlefield 1 looked cahotic in a good way, fully destrutible envoirement and a solid 32v32 are nice.
Mass Effect was nice, The Journy looked nice, but the rest was very meh.

So the slim Xbone has supposedly been leaked ahead of E3:

xboxslim.png

GAF.jpg

House said the PS Neo wouldn't be at E3 but perhaps a new model with the original CPU/GPU but similar improvements to the One will be?

I won't be able to see the EA and MS conferences live due to work. But as per usual, I'll stay up until 05:00 Danish time to watch the Sony one.

Not much from EA's conference grabbed me, but that's mainly cuz they'd already previously announced pretty much all of what they showed...

I was hoping to see something on Criterion's new racing/action game but (if it's actually being fully unveiled this year) it may be being held in another conference.

So MS not 🤬 up like Sony? That's good.

I won't be able to see the EA and MS conferences live due to work. But as per usual, I'll stay up until 05:00 Danish time to watch the Sony one.

Pretty sure the Xbox One Slim is NOT the Xbox Scorpio.

I would not be surprised at all if Sony also refreshed the base-spec PS4 with a slim model before they show the Neo.

I'll admit, as someone with almost no interest in traditional FPS games, the promise of fully-destructible environments makes BF1 a lot more interesting. I doubt I'll get it, but I'm at least intrigued.

I'm very interested in Battlefield 1, I already thought Battlefield in itself was a interesting break from the typical FPS stuff, but this has only made that even better. I've got to get it, just hope to play against people who aren't super try hards.

Also interested in Andromeda. Never got the chance to play the full Mass Effect games but liked them so I'm definitely jumping in on this. Just hope EA doesn't pull the same crap as before.

And of course, Star Wars games are interesting to me. Finally got Battlefront and plan on playing the hell out of it so naturally, I'm wondering what they'll have next.

Pretty sure the Xbox One Slim is NOT the Xbox Scorpio.

I would not be surprised at all if Sony also refreshed the base-spec PS4 with a slim model before they show the Neo.

Yeah, I edited my post after actually reading the linked article, as it appears MS too have a new console in their near future line up.

Let's play the prediction game while we wait!

Post your predictions for a conference and fellow GTPlanet members can reply on what they think is possible and what is not.

SONY
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Persona 5
Gran Turismo Sport
The Last Guardian (Release Date Q4 2016)
Crash Bandicoot (Naughty Dog)
Spider-Man (Sucker Punch PS4 Exclusive)
Detroit (Quantic Dream Gameplay & Release Date)
Dreams (Media Molecule Release Date)
God of War IV
Horizon: Zero Dawn (Gameplay)
Tekken 7 (PS4 Release Date)
Playstation VR Showcase
Bloodborne 2 (CGI Trailer)
Red Dead Redemption 2
No Man's Sky
Ni No Kuni 2
Shenmue 3 Gameplay
Resident Evil 7
Devil May Cry 5

Ubisoft
Watch Dogs 2
For Honor
Prince of Persia
The Division DLC
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
VR Games

Which of these do you think are likely to appear? (I stated some obvious ones, forget the confirmed ones)

Post your predictions for a conference and fellow GTPlanet members can reply on what they think is possible and what is not.

SONY
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Persona 5
Gran Turismo Sport
The Last Guardian (Release Date Q4 2016)
Crash Bandicoot (Naughty Dog)
Spider-Man (Sucker Punch PS4 Exclusive)
Detroit (Quantic Dream Gameplay & Release Date)
Dreams (Media Molecule Release Date)
God of War IV
Horizon: Zero Dawn (Gameplay)
Tekken 7 (PS4 Release Date)
Playstation VR Showcase
Bloodborne 2 (CGI Trailer)
Red Dead Redemption 2
No Man's Sky
Ni No Kuni 2
Shenmue 3 Gameplay
Resident Evil 7
Devil May Cry 5

Ubisoft
Watch Dogs 2
For Honor
Prince of Persia
The Division DLC
Beyond Good & Evil 2
VR Games

Which of these do you think are likely to appear? (I stated some obvious ones, forget the confirmed ones)

Spiderman game is not being made by SP, rumor is it's Insomniac.

They expect PC players to rebuy Skyrim for slightly enhanced visuals? :lo:censored:l:

Edit: Apparently PC players who own all of Skyrim's DLC will be upgraded to the new edition for free when it's released.

Last edited:
The Slim Xbox One looks like a 1960's towerblock :lol: I approve!

Lots of people wanted to put the XB1 vertically so I'm glad they sorted that issue.

I wonder if the power brick is integrated?

Last edited:

Ubisoft
Watch Dogs 2
For Honor
Prince of Persia
The Division DLC
Beyond Good & Evil 2
VR Games

Link to some of the Ubisoft one.

It will be at 2am here! no thanks... especially as the PS4K won't make an appearance.

Microsoft's is in half an hour. I really hope they reveal something other than the Xbox One S.

It will be at 2am here! no thanks... especially as the PS4K won't make an appearance.

That makes it all the more interesting for me: we'll be getting a focus on games and VR, not another system less than three years into the PS4's life.

Personally, I keep hoping for the return of a certain marsupial, even if it's unlikely.
In just 30 mins, the craziest day in gaming begins! :gtpflag:

Today shouldn't be too crazy, actually, since it's limited to press conferences mostly. A few lucky fans get to go to the Petersen Museum and try the new Forza, but that's about it.

Tomorrow, when the show floor opens, and people get to go hands-on? That's when it'll get crazy. :eek:

That makes it all the more interesting for me: we'll be getting a focus on games and VR, not another system less than three years into the PS4's life.

But how are they going to show off the VR without the new PS4? Unless they are tech demo's running on hidden PS4K hardware. There was a whistle blower that stated VR looks utterly terrible on the stock PS4 (which is why the PS4K came to exist in the first place) and I doubt Sony would want to show it off running on that!

Back