East Coast Tuners - Splitting Up, TGC cars here. Please close.

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 42 comments
So for example If you said Camber:3.0/1.5 you could either do 3.0 in the front and in the back, Or you could do 1.5 in the front and 1.5 in the back? Or is it 3.0 in the front and 1.5 in the back?

ECT Ringmeister

Colors Available: Silver Only

Stats:
Power:1009 HP
Torque:586 ft.lb
Weight:1232 kg

Nurburgring lap time: 5'58 ~Unclean *ECT Record*
Apricot Hill lap time: 1'08.259 *ECT Record*

1/4 mile time: 10.271
1 km time: 17.820
Top speed: 241 mph

Purchase These Parts:
Brake Balance Controller
Stage 3 NA Tuning
FC Suspension
FC LSD
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
R5 Tires
Oil Change
Wing (Straight Type CS)

Suspension(Front/Rear):
Spring Rate: 16.0/13.5
Ride Height: 70/80
Bound: 3/4
Rebound: 8/9
Camber: 0.8/1.6
Toe: 2/1
Stabilizers 4/5

Brake Balance Controller:
Front: 3
Rear: 3

Transmission:
Auto Settings: 25
Final Gear: 3.100
1st Gear: 4.373
2nd Gear: 2.874
3rd Gear: 2.040
4th Gear: 1.531
5th Gear: 1.221
6th Gear: 0.992

Driving Aids:
ASM - Oversteer: 0
ASM - Understeer: 0
TCS: 1

LSD:
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 45
Deceleration: 5

Downforce:
Front: 55
Rear: 65

Car Story:
This Car was built for MTN Pimped Out's Nurburgring Challenge between their garage and ours. This car, built off the Cadillac Cien Concept, can lap the 'Ring in less than 6 minutes in the hands of a skilled driver, earning it the title of Ringmeister.

Hmm...I'll have to try this car out sometime soon. The Cien is one of those cars that can seperate the "Good" GT4 tuning shops from the "Great" ones...Expect a review in a few days.

I can't wait for it 👍 Just remember the car's built for the 'Ring more than anything else.

I would like to announce three things:

I will be replacing my original tunes with new ones, starting with our first Tuner Garage Challenge car.

Snowboard_kid has joined ECT, and will be posting tunes soon.

I will resume duties as test driver.

That is all. ~Lancer

Friend, you have roughly 10 hours to squeeze that last car in, I suggest doing it soon. 👍

Cheers,
Jetboy

^Car squeezed!

The ECT Car that never was:
ectc3vette.jpg

This C3 'Vette was supposed to be released with Cougar's Camaro, MFT-Style. However, I wasn't happy with the tune and it was discarded.

^It was an understeery pig, even by 1960s American standards. Although if I did the tune today, I could probably fix it.

Give it a re-tune LancerEvo. It'll suprise you how much better you can tune it now rather then when we first tuned them.:sly: That reminds me, I'm going to be retuning all my tunes (Not only the ones I've posted but the ones on paper I've got) and will post them as sooon as I've got a chance. I won't be near a computer for 4 weeks though so I should be able to tune quiet a few cars and I'll post them when I get back. Cheers Cougar23 :)

^I'll make the announcement then.

We have decided to split up and make our own garages, for simplicity's sake. We'll still help each other out now and then. I will be restarting ECT, and Cougar will start his own garage sometime soon.

Back