Easy money

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daman lane
  • 22 comments
  • 1,873 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
21
United States
United States
Messages
Yunggkobe24
Whats the quickest way to make money in this game? (Newbie by the way haha)
 
Rebull standard events. By far! And welcome to GT as a whole!
 
Thank you!! Feel free to add me yunggkobe24

How much money do you get from them?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh quite allot. i think is about 100'000 credits per race for gold, and then something ridiculous like 500'000 for the whole championship! if you have full online bonuses that figure doubles!
 
Yeah i have online its just at my college the wifi sucks so when im home every weekend i will be good. What part of the game do you have to be at? To get cause that part is still locked for me
 
Umm... i am actually not entirely sure, because i had already gotten past that stage before the update that added it came out. sorry! but i think you need to have completed the Ib licenses. correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Thats the end of the game huh?
 
no, it's actually about half way. actually, i think its IA licenses... Oh i dont know. Does anyone else know?:dunce:
 
Lol I have spend a lots of money to restore my cars on TT's so I sold my red bull standart, cr. account is now under 200k what to do?

:lol:
 
ODB
Lol I have spend a lots of money to restore my cars on TT's so I sold my red bull standart, cr. account is now under 200k what to do?

:lol:
I do believe that the red bull championship gives you a car to race with actually. you shouldn't have to own it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ODB
What about playing online?
 
same as the redbull event i think.
 
I think it is the NA license that is required, just need to gain enough stars in each section to do the test then move on to the next section until you have the NA license. Doesn't take long and you need to do it to open up the game anyway.

And yes the cars are provided for all the Red Bull events. You can't use your own even if you have one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ODB
Redbull Standard event on Silverstone, easy as hell and you will make 130K without login bonus, so 260K with full login bonus.
 
Redbull Standard event on Silverstone, easy as hell and you will make 130K without login bonus, so 260K with full login bonus.
The one at nurburgring is 138,000.
 
Here is couple of ways you can do to earn some cash. (Yeah. It's in video form, but aye! It's something to watch! Also there are top speed tunes on the channel to)
(Login bonus is better off to use)
Also I spent allot of time doing *Race like the Wind* - thats where my top speed tunes come handy for you.
Here is what I use to used allot, you need a nascar for this.


This is another way make cash. Down said is you need to do all the redbulls etc. After that, rest is easy money.
 
The one at nurburgring is 138,000.
I know but the one on Silverstone is just 3 minutes of relaxed cruising and cutting corners, on the Ring you have to pay a little attention to win.
 
I know but the one on Silverstone is just 3 minutes of relaxed cruising and cutting corners, on the Ring you have to pay a little attention to win.
I just cut the 2nd corner through the grass before the finish.
 
What's more efficient? Grinding the championship, or grinding the race?
 
What's more efficient? Grinding the championship, or grinding the race?

I'd probably say the chanpionship due to the money you win or coming first overall. Either way you'll be earning good cash.
 
do the red bull championship you get 2.83 million in about 14 - 16 minutes if your cut in the right places on each course. i would suggest saving your game, then save your game data on to a USB / flash drive / mobile phone before you spend any money. then if you need money again you can just reload your old save with your X amount of credits.
 
This is one of the commonest queries in any of the Gran Turismo forums and it's pretty easy to find answers by searching for "quickest money" - or any similar phrases.

Like this result.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back