Elegance Automotive Guild - Remembering TurnLeft.

I think i'll build the car tonight & just wait until the bug is fixed before i use it. I'd love to join the Grand Tour please.👍
We'll be very happy to have you on board :). Thanks for stopping by :cheers:.

blues-brothers-076.gif

Last edited:
Hey Guy's!!! I just found this and WOW :eek: This is Fantastic 👍 :cheers: Sign me up for The Grand Tour and maybe a contributor? Really like the overall look of The Garage. :) The name say's it all!!! Love the Blues Brothers icon 👍 I'm going to go try that Vette right now. :D When's the Grand Opening Party!!! :D :cheers: Like @Ridox2JZGTE said - OMG, :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::crazy: Simply the best garage ever :embarrassed: With dedication, hard work and attention to detail :drool: I really like the presentation!

Hey Guy's!!! I just found this and WOW :eek: This is Fantastic 👍 :cheers: Sign me up for The Grand Tour and maybe a contributor? Really like the overall look of The Garage. :) The name say's it all!!! Love the Blues Brothers icon 👍 I'm going to go try that Vette right now. :D When's the Grand Opening Party!!! :D :cheers: Like @Ridox2JZGTE said - OMG, :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::crazy: Simply the best garage ever :embarrassed: With dedication, hard work and attention to detail :drool: I really like the presentation!
Well I'm totally
blushing-emoticon-facebook.png
, thanks for the compliments, believe it or not I'm speechless :lol:, and you are definitely welcomed to participate in the grand tour, but be careful if you try to pass Sophia, though she's beautiful, elegant and refined so doesn't take it lightly being passed :scared:, some temper man :rolleyes:.

I'll Bring The Beer!!! 👍 :cheers:

2- 5 Gallon Cornelius Kegs or (Corny Kegs) for My Homebrew 👍
That's 10 Gals of Beer!!! ;) :cheers:
Great 👍, let me open my cupboards and get some snacks out...
naturebox-snacks-300x197.jpg snacks-33a.jpg snacks-45a.jpg snacks-47a.jpg snacks-food.jpg snacks.jpg hey how about a game or a film?

blues-brothers-076.gif

Last edited:
Well I'm totally View attachment 338626, thanks for the compliments, believe it or not I'm speechless :lol:, and you are definitely welcomed to participate in the grand tour, but be careful if you try to pass Sophia, though she's beautiful, elegant and refined so doesn't take it lightly being passed :scared:, some temper man :rolleyes:.

Great 👍, let me open my cupboards and get some snacks out...
View attachment 338630 View attachment 338631 View attachment 338632 View attachment 338633 View attachment 338634 View attachment 338635 hey how about a game or a film?

GT6 Perhap's :lol: :cheers:

You guys need to start waking me up when you're having a party. :irked:
Hey @Brewguy44. How goes it buddy? Good to see you, glad you stopped by to give us your regards Not to mention bringing over the beer:cheers:, You guy's leave any? :odd:

Thanks BTW, for your most kind comments 👍 I'm really glad you like the presentation and appreciate the work that went into it and the car. :) :cheers:
Here's My Time- 12:05.013 (Final Gear at 4.000) put an * next to mine :lol:
All the gears matched. I just left the FG alone. I know a better time is out there. Stupid Bug!!! :irked:

Great Tune :cheers:
How annoying is that bug!? :grumpy:

We'll be very happy to have you on board :). Thanks for stopping by :cheers:.

Built the car & added the tune & it drives great. Tried both Comfort Medium & Soft tyres. Only done a few laps of Circuito de la Sierra & lapping in the mid/late 11's. I've had to use the standard gearbox setting until PD fixes the bug issues (hopefully soon) so i'll post my official lap time when i can use the proper transmission settings & do some more laps.
What's the best way for me to show my best lap? Never recorded one before. Do i have to use my camera phone or are there other ways? Sorry for the stupid question but never looked into this before.

Here's My Time- 12:05.013 (Final Gear at 4.000) put an * next to mine :lol:
All the gears matched. I just left the FG alone. I know a better time is out there. Stupid Bug!!! :irked:

Great Tune :cheers:
Good idea for the " * ", just did it 👍.E.A.G. Corvette C1 '54 - Grand Tour Score sheet

GT6 Perhap's :lol: :cheers:
Geez, I hadn't thought of that :lol:.

Hey @Brewguy44. How goes it buddy? Good to see you, glad you stopped by to give us your regards Not to mention bringing over the beer:cheers:, You guy's leave any? :odd:

D'uh, sorry man.. :D
Picture 16.png

Built the car & added the tune & it drives great. Tried both Comfort Medium & Soft tyres. Only done a few laps of Circuito de la Sierra & lapping in the mid/late 11's. I've had to use the standard gearbox setting until PD fixes the bug issues (hopefully soon) so i'll post my official lap time when i can use the proper transmission settings & do some more laps.
What's the best way for me to show my best lap? Never recorded one before. Do i have to use my camera phone or are there other ways? Sorry for the stupid question but never looked into this before.
Will be happy to add your best lap at any time, I'm glad you found it drove well, I'm still finding it amazing that you can get a decent setup using real life part values, sort of makes it a new game within the game :cool:. Regarding for recording your lap, (No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers exist ;)) you can save it as best lap and post it here but it's not a prerequisite, I think most people will be honest about it , and it only gives bragging rights :D. I found that using other peoples replays (the people that are really fast) can help me and others in getting our times down. You can just post the time here at any time you like 👍.

PS: @Gyro1780 & @Brewguy44 - this is an open competition, you can enter as many times as you want and I will gracefully update the Scoreboard :sly:, I've already changed my times twice and @danbojte time once. Speaking of Dan, where the hell is that short cut ??? :lol:
blues-brothers-076.gif

Last edited:
Good idea for the " * ", just did it 👍.E.A.G. Corvette C1 '54 - Grand Tour Score sheet

Geez, I hadn't thought of that :lol:.

D'uh, sorry man.. :D View attachment 338753

Will be happy to add your best lap at any time, I'm glad you found it drove well, I'm still finding it amazing that you can get a decent setup using real life part values, sort of makes it a new game within the game :cool:. Regarding for recording your lap, (No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers exist ;)) you can save it as best lap and post it here but it's not a prerequisite, I think most people will be honest about it , and it only gives bragging rights :D. I found that using other peoples replays (the people that are really fast) can help me and others in getting our times down. You can just post the time here at any time you like 👍.

PS: @Gyro1780 & @Brewguy44 - this is an open competition, you can enter as many times as you want and I will gracefully update the Scoreboard :sly:, I've already changed my times twice and @danbojte time once. Speaking of Dan, where the hell is that short cut ??? :lol:

I'll try this "All the gears matched. I just left the FG alone" & do some more laps later tonight. Will post my lap times here when done.
It's a really enjoyable car to drive. I much prefer using the real life set ups. I have cars that are tuned for specific PP using Sports Soft tyres. My Lotus Elise can be chucked into the corner & it still grips loads. It can get boring after a while as it's so easy to drive. With the real life tunes i find you need to concentrate more on braking/cornering or you run wide & ruin the lap time.

Thank you for taking the time to tune this car and the others you have lined up. I took it for a little spin around La Sierra, once I got used to driving on Comfort Softs and no ABS, it was a real pleasure to drive, its all about balancing the car on the throttle and being smooth.
I've got two times the first is using the "All gears matched, no final gear change" which limits top speed to 115 mph resulting in a 11:15:441. The second time was done by setting the final gear 3.360 then setting the top speed to one click up (130mph so I could get the gears to match) then adjusting all gears as per tune sheet (not sure if this breaks your rules for tuning this car) and ran a 11:08:994.
Back off to La Sierra for another few laps behind the wheel of this beautiful machine.

Last edited:
'll try this "All the gears matched. I just left the FG alone" & do some more laps later tonight. Will post my lap times here when done.
That works fine with me 👍, maybe we'll discover something new under the sun with transmission settings :sly:.

It's a really enjoyable car to drive. I much prefer using the real life set ups. I have cars that are tuned for specific PP using Sports Soft tyres. My Lotus Elise can be chucked into the corner & it still grips loads. It can get boring after a while as it's so easy to drive. With the real life tunes i find you need to concentrate more on braking/cornering or you run wide & ruin the lap time.
I've followed a similar path, I still work on getting some car tunings to go as fast as possible, but I'm really enjoying learning to tame different cars with IRL specs, it may not be 100% accurate as a Driving Simulator but it sure makes it fun and challenging :cool:. Also the knowledge gained from all the research is very rewarding 👍.

Thank you for taking the time to tune this car and the others you have lined up. I took it for a little spin around La Sierra, once I got used to driving on Comfort Softs and no ABS, it was a real pleasure to drive, its all about balancing the car on the throttle and being smooth.
I've got two times the first is using the "All gears matched, no final gear change" which limits top speed to 115 mph resulting in a 11:15:441. The second time was done by setting the final gear 3.360 then setting the top speed to one click up (130mph so I could get the gears to match) then adjusting all gears as per tune sheet (not sure if this breaks your rules for tuning this car) and ran a 11:08:994.
Back off to La Sierra for another few laps behind the wheel of this beautiful machine
You are most welcomed, and thank you for trying it out 👍.
Well I think you've found the right spot for balancing and riding this one smoothly :eek:, that was some lap you pulled off :bowdown:. The car can top just over 130 mph so I've taken your second run lap time. I didn't think that it could do so well, .... :confused: .... 💡..... is there a short cut I haven't seen? :lol:

I've just updated the score board..E.A.G. Corvette C1 '54 Grand Tour Scoreboard

As soon as I finish a couple of projects I'm working on I'll be chasing those carrots that are in front of me :D.

blues-brothers-076.gif

Last edited:
Hope we didn't leave to much of a mess! :embarrassed: :D

Thanks BTW, for your most kind comments 👍 I'm really glad you like the presentation and appreciate the work that went into it and the car. :) :cheers:

How annoying is that bug!? :grumpy:

View attachment 297643
PHOTO BY: @Leoz96

View attachment 297983

1. What is the EAG Grand Tour, it is simply an in house competition for those who try our restored cars. The rewards are the pleasure of driving and competing with others for the bragging rights of being the fastest.

2. For every car we tune we will have a time trial race on a given track.

3. Each car will be given a selected track.

4. To participate you have to use the car as tuned and post your time on this thread, everyones lap time will be compiled and entered on a score list which will be updates regularly below. You may enter as many times as you want.

5. Only lap times that have no penalties are valid, we are counting on every participants honesty to forward their true lap time.

6. You are to use Arcade Mode - Time Trial - Track Grip at Real.

View attachment 297984

Do I need a Shot for this??? :lol: :D :cheers:

I did what @danbojte said After I saw what she can do with the car, I've bought the necessary tickets to fly to Rome and get Sophia in the middle of a real race. After a few seconds of thinking, she gave me the car's keys and encouraged me to participate in 500 PP Clubman Cup (600 PP and SS tyres maximum allowed). I took her to The Clubman Cup and Won and "Boy" does she handle Great 👍 :D On SS tire's it only got to 115 mph but I had the curve's that's where I was able to catch up and pass. Had to block on the straightaway's, but what a FUN DRIVE!!! Just a Fantastic Tune ;) Here's a photo from Rome. Ciao!!!
Circuito di Roma.jpg

Guess What it's Purple!!! :lol: :D :cheers:

I did what @danbojte said After I saw what she can do with the car, I've bought the necessary tickets to fly to Rome and get Sophia in the middle of a real race. After a few seconds of thinking, she gave me the car's keys and encouraged me to participate in 500 PP Clubman Cup (600 PP and SS tyres maximum allowed). I took her to The Clubman Cup and Won and "Boy" does she handle Great 👍 :D On SS tire's it only got to 115 mph but I had the curve's that's where I was able to catch up and pass. Had to block on the straightaway's, but what a FUN DRIVE!!! Just a Fantastic Tune ;) Here's a photo from Rome. Ciao!!!
View attachment 340167

Guess What it's Purple!!! :lol: :D :cheers:
Well done! 👍 When I was there, I was forced to do the race on Comfort Softs because nobody wanted to sell me a Spots Softs set. :P :cheers:

Update New Lap Time 11:47.033 on C.S. Thought I had a real good time it's 11:18.214 but then I went to the pits and found out there were Sport's Soft on :dunce: I forgot to change them back :banghead: I was like wow this is driving really good. What a change between the two tires, that's a 30 second time difference. It drive's nice at Sierra, too bad you can't put the top down, I can't say the same thing for my female passenger! :eek: :drool: Sorry no photo's :P

Here's a Couple more photo's. I resprayed it Starlight Black Pearl in keeping with the garage theme. One of the original color's was Black and since this is not my garage I can go with the flow. It actually look a Lot Better! 👍

Corvette C1 '54-1.1.jpg Corvette C1 '54-2.1.jpg

Corvette C1 '54-3.1.jpg Corvette C1 '54-4.1.jpg

Take your pick. You don't have to use all of them. :D :cheers:

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54

I' have news from Sophia. :)

She has managed to aquire the GT Japanese 002-C paint for her rims, right from Japan. 👍
After this, she told herself that if she's already there, why not to take her chance in the Motegi's A-Spec Beginner Seasonal.

The officials just asked her to power limit the car to 400PP, forced her to use Comfort Medium tyres and no driving aids or ABS allowed for the lady. She said OK, because she love to race.

2p9e2Zr235Wo7LpcKV_0.jpg

And guys, the super lady won it in the second lap! :)

:cheers:

Last edited:
So is this how you guy's test you're car's
View attachment 341049
Of course that's how we test our cars! Is that not how everyone does it? :lol:
Which one's TL and TC? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :cheers:
Ordinarily I'd just point my finger straight at Mr.Left over there, but truth be told...it's hard to say from this distance and it definitely looks like something either of us would do. Although this is more his style
flashing21.gif
. Really depends who's garage we were passing at the time :lol:

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C1) '54

I've got news from Sophia. :)

She has managed to aquire the GT Japanese 002-C paint for her rims right in that country. 👍
After this she told herself that if she's already there why not take her chance in the Motegi's A-Spec Beginner Seasonal.

The officials just asked her to power limit the car to 400PP, forced her to use Comfort Medium tyres and no driving aids or ABS allowed for the lady. She said OK, because she love to race.

View attachment 341137

And guys, the super lady won it in the second lap! :)

:cheers:
Another trophy for the mantle, she's building up quite a collection 👍
Thanks for sharing the news, it's good to hear. So glad the bias-plys did the job. :cheers:

I wish PD would hurry up & fix this transmission bug. I think i can run faster lap times using the proper transmission settings for this tune than what i'm using now. I'm hoping it's fixed this week so i can finally post a lap time i'm happy with.

I wish PD would hurry up & fix this transmission bug. I think i can run faster lap times using the proper transmission settings for this tune than what i'm using now. I'm hoping it's fixed this week so i can finally post a lap time i'm happy with.
You can set the transmission this way:

Set the Final Gear,
Set the Max Speed to 210 kph (if I remember well),
Set each individual gear,
Done,
Don't touch the Final Gear or Max Speed ever again.

is there a short cut I haven't seen? :lol:

No shortcuts, just driven over 12000 miles on this circuit. I was paranoid that I'd configured something wrong, so went back out and triple checked everything, all settings for the room and car are correct.

Chased my ghost down last night and improved to 11:04:333

Here's a Couple more photo's. I resprayed it Starlight Black Pearl in keeping with the garage theme. One of the original color's was Black and since this is not my garage I can go with the flow. It actually look a Lot Better!
Nice shots 👍, I've added them to the gallery.

So is this how you guy's test you're car's
animated-smileys-vehicles-018-gif.341049
I don't know who that was with @Thorin Cain, I was right behind with some friends (and witnesses)
smileys-car-driving-410647.gif

I've got news from Sophia. :)
She has managed to aquire the GT Japanese 002-C paint for her rims, right from Japan. 👍
After this, she told herself that if she's already there, why not take her chance in the Motegi's A-Spec Beginner Seasonal.
When is she coming home :grumpy:? Thanks for the picture I'll put it in the family photo album, and you should be ashamed of yourself inspiring her to do races on CM 👍.

Although this is more his style
proxy.php
. Really depends who's garage we were passing at the time :lol:
paper bag.jpeg

EAG Corvette C1 '54 Updated Score sheet

EAG Corvette C1 '54 Updated Photo Gallery

Back