Elite: Dangerous

• Thread starter marky5244
  • 749 comments
Ok so I found a great website for everyone to use, it's set up great and has the engineers, what mods they do, what the mods do, conditions on unlocking that engineer, and how to gain reputation with the engineers besides crafting mods. It also gives the blueprints for each mod, and where to get a lot of the materials/commodities you will need.

Some of the engineers can't be leveled up by anyway besides crafting mods, but some you can turn in exploration data, or bounties etc to level them up. Each engineer can be leveled to level 5 I think, but some engineers only sell level 2 or 3 mods, so you would just have to get them to level 3, to get their best mod.

The graphs when you click on the mods, shows a range of percentages. Your not guaranteed a certain stat number on a mod, you may have to craft the mod several times before you get the outcome you want. I think I've read that now you don't have to keep giving materials over and over, if you don't like the mod, they can retry, but it gives a negative on their reputation with you.

After looking at all the mods, I'm not really impressed with a lot of them. Even on the best possible outcome, the negatives of that mod are pretty big in some of them. There are a couple of mods, that the negatives they give are negligible, like hull armor for example. But like on distributor, you can make a distributor that had a lot more capacity for weapons/system/engine, but it kills the recharge rate. You can make a distributor that specializes in weapons, your weapons capacity and recharge rate get great, but it brings down engine/system capacity and recharge.

On PowerPlant, you can make an overcharged PowerPlant, gives you a lot more power, but even on the best possible outcome it is more prone to taking damage. You will see what I mean when you look at some of it. It's almost like you have to decide what route you want to go, and specialize a few categories together. You can make a pulse laser that's overpowered and does more damage, but it uses up a lot more of your weapons capacity, so you would probably have to mod a distributor specialized for weapons, which would bring down your sys/eng capacity and recharge. I guess a system distributor mod would make your shields better, and engines would make you faster.

There are some like FSD, that give you longer jump range, that will be worth the minor negatives. Thrusters too, but I don't really know if some of them would be worth it.

I did read that if you go to start doing level 3-4-or 5 mods, to do them on a un modded part. You don't have to get level 1, then 2 Etc. Once you unlock the engineers level 5, by crafting upgrades or doing other activities to get rep up. You can put a level 5 mod on an un modded part. And for some reason, they say you have a better chance at a good outcome on the higher mods, on a part that's not modded.

I also read you can "grind" a mod that's easy to get materials for, to level up an engineer. Say you want a certain level 5 mod from an engineer, if the level 1
Mod is really easy to get materials for, just keep doing that one, until they get to level 5, and get the materials for the level 5 mod, and try that one until you get a mod with great percentages. That way you don't have to get materials for the other levels.

Anyways there's a lot of information on frontier forums as well, and honestly it's all confusing as 🤬. There's way too much randomness with everything about this operation, and you shouldn't have to be a god damn rocket scientist to figure all this out.

One thing about frontier though, they listen to the community, and are always updating and patching. Engineers has only been out a week, so I'm sure in a couple months it will be a lot better, and have things for this modding we should already have (like commodity storage for engineering commodities, and a way to search in game where engineering materials can be found, instead of letting the community do all the work making there own spreadsheets and websites. You basically have to google anything to do with this engineering as far as material locations etc, it would take 60 :censored:ing years to find anything If you just flew around aimlessly). You do get a lot of data scans and materials by just playing the game, but some of them don't do anything. There's a list of the useless ones on frontier forums. Well 🤬, let me get that too.

Here's the best one found. It has the best setup, and all the percentages on grafts I was talking about in chapter one of this novel I just wrote:

http://inara.cz/galaxy-engineers

Make sure to bookmark that one.

And here's a link to a frontier page, that has a bunch of links to other pages that deal with engineers, it has the material lists etc:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=258113

Probably going to want to bookmark that one too.

Let me know who you guys think about some of those mods, I only see a few that I really want, a lot of the the negatives aren't worth the positives, even in the best outcome, IMO.

Ok it comes out in 3.5 hours. Time to sleep some. :sly:

Last edited:
Quick question for anyone that may know..

Is there a write up somewhere of all the different terms and acronyms used when outfitting your ship? Some are pretty straightforward, but at times there are things that just don't make sense to me.

Quick question for anyone that may know..

Is there a write up somewhere of all the different terms and acronyms used when outfitting your ship? Some are pretty straightforward, but at times there are things that just don't make sense to me.

I couldn't find one with just weapons, but here's an acronym list that has all the weapons in it.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26642

Not having much fun this morning, I need to find meta alloys, and the only station in the entire game that has them for sale, is a landing station on a planet, and it's glitched right now. It's not showing up in the Nav screen, so I have no way of finding this station on this planet. I had to run 40 jumps, back to the bubble, to out a discovery scanner on and see if it shows up too. Other people are having problems with the same sort of thing.

The only other place to find meta alloys, is by farming barnacles. I have no idea what that is, but apprentely they are glitched too and not dropping meta alloys. :mad:

I need meta alloys to unlock one of the first engineers, not even to craft with. Not off to a good start

I couldn't find one with just weapons, but here's an acronym list that has all the weapons in it.

Not having much fun this morning, I need to find meta alloys, and the only station in the entire game that has them for sale, is a landing station on a planet, and it's glitched right now. It's not showing up in the Nav screen, so I have no way of finding this station on this planet. I had to run 40 jumps, back to the bubble, to out a discovery scanner on and see if it shows up too. Other people are having problems with the same sort of thing.

The only other place to find meta alloys, is by farming barnacles. I have no idea what that is, but apprentely they are glitched too and not dropping meta alloys. :mad:

I need meta alloys to unlock one of the first engineers, not even to craft with. Not off to a good start
Well, no, I was mainly talking about the stats that change when you upgrade your ship, but all the ship, not just hardpoints. I'm basically trying to figure out what stat does what when I'm upgrading.

The Station selling them is supposed to be a workaround, sucks you can't access it. I think I'll hold off on doing any of the Engineers stuff until it's patched.

Last night was a bad night, the game was really buggy, connection errors, graphical Borg space bug or whatever you call it when the giant space grid turns ugly color. Resetting worked temporarily, then it came back again.

Then I died in my type 7 while hauling cargo, something cut me down fast. I only had 2 bars left on the FSD and had full shields, the ship wasn't firing the whole time and I thought he gave up, then all of a sudden he cut me in half in about 3 seconds, shield, hull, everything, gone. Rebuy screen, 1 million dollars, the only bright spot was I was hauling Domestic appliance for a Federation sourcing mission and that load only cost $79K, If I have been running Gold or something better then I would've lost 1.7-2.7 million.

I did make 5 million from the last community event last night, so that helped offset the loss, then I made 1.5 million after that I'm now at 55 million and trying to decide what to do with it. Etheir spec out my Asp Explorer, buy a FDL or wait until I have access to the Federal Assault ship (Petty officer rank is 55% need to get 100% before I can buy it). I want to buy the landing module thing first, so I think I might use the Asp first.

The Station selling them is supposed to be a workaround, sucks you can't access it. I think I'll hold off on doing any of the Engineers stuff until it's patched.

Last night was a bad night, the game was really buggy, connection errors, graphical Borg space bug or whatever you call it when the giant space grid turns ugly color. Resetting worked temporarily, then it came back again.

Then I died in my type 7 while hauling cargo, something cut me down fast. I only had 2 bars left on the FSD and had full shields, the ship wasn't firing the whole time and I thought he gave up, then all of a sudden he cut me in half in about 3 seconds, shield, hull, everything, gone. Rebuy screen, 1 million dollars, the only bright spot was I was hauling Domestic appliance for a Federation sourcing mission and that load only cost $79K, If I have been running Gold or something better then I would've lost 1.7-2.7 million.

I did make 5 million from the last community event last night, so that helped offset the loss, then I made 1.5 million after that I'm now at 55 million and trying to decide what to do with it. Etheir spec out my Asp Explorer, buy a FDL or wait until I have access to the Federal Assault ship (Petty officer rank is 55% need to get 100% before I can buy it). I want to buy the landing module thing first, so I think I might use the Asp first.
I just finally got to the station, I had to fly all the way back to the bubble, to get a discovery scanner and detailed surface scanner. Once I scanned it, the planet and station showed up. So I just did my first planetary landing, and got my meta alloys. After 4-5 hours of flying back and forth! It's far out there. Probably 300-400 light years off the main bubble.

I also noticed something the first time I was there this morning, I knew what it was so that gave me another reason to put advanced discovery scanner and detailed surface scanner. It was a black hole. It's the first one I've seen(well you can't really see much) and was cool to be the one to discover it and scan it. I can't believe all the people that have been to this station, no ones scanned it yet. It's 250,000 LS or so out, but you can tell what it is by the icon on your HUD when you select it.

image.png

I read it's good for mining, but other than that, I think someone called it a "civilian vehicle". Lol

I unlocked one of the engineers. I got her to rank 3 by just giving her some trade data. I guess I'll be running around doing things for them all weekend.

I read it's good for mining, but other than that, I think someone called it a "civilian vehicle". Lol

I unlocked one of the engineers. I got her to rank 3 by just giving her some trade data. I guess I'll be running around doing things for them all weekend.

I was playing around with that ship builder site building up and ASP Explorer for planetary landings, with upgrading to decent weapons (mine are still the stock pulse lasers) and an advanced discovery scanner, point defense, shield booster etc,it was only about 5 million, that's not much to invest really. Sounds like I will need a detailed surface scanner too to find the bases, there goes an extra slot lol.

:P
I was playing around with that ship builder site building up and ASP Explorer for planetary landings, with upgrading to decent weapons (mine are still the stock pulse lasers) and an advanced discovery scanner, point defense, shield booster etc,it was only about 5 million, that's not much to invest really. Sounds like I will need a detailed surface scanner too to find the bases, there goes an extra slot lol.
I think you can just scan the planet with a basic discovery scanner. That's the only base so far I've had to land at, that was unexplored for some reason. Someone on the forums also told me, if you don't have a scanner, just drop into the Nav beacon, and scan the Nav beacon. It will give you all the planets without scanning.

Right now I'm just going around doing the things I have to do to "unlock" the engineers I can right now. I'm just getting to my second one. :lol:. The only mods I know I want for sure right now, is the hull armor one, and one or two HRP mods. They for sure don't give any negatives on any of the levels. So I want them lol. But I have to mine 500 tons of ore, and get some engineer named Todd to level 3, before I can even unlock her. :yuck:

I have an asp, I should of took that thing out this morning, and saved some time. Your engineering materials and data tranfer from ship to ship, but any rare commodities for engineering you have, you'll want to make sure you have enough cargo racks in the ship your switching to or you'll lose them. I may put some extra cargo racks in my asp before I get too many commodities, in case I want to switch.

I bet they add some kind of storage feature soon, it's too much of a hassle this way, and everyone is asking for it. I think I'm just going to do some of the easy mods first, engineers you can level without grinding mods and chasing down rare stuff. Hopefully they make it better soon. 👍

sorry guys I just need to vent about something. I have been doing the community challenge in MEHET to get bountys and trade them in to get a big payout. Well I had about 500K of bountys in my vulture and I stupidly shot a target without getting the wanted in the lower left. Suddenly the 9 or so system authority vessels already shooting him stopped and blew me out the sky loosing my bountys and 600K insurance on my ship. its stupid surely i know the guys is wanted if he is getting a pounding for the police already.

sorry guys I just need to vent about something. I have been doing the community challenge in MEHET to get bountys and trade them in to get a big payout. Well I had about 500K of bountys in my vulture and I stupidly shot a target without getting the wanted in the lower left. Suddenly the 9 or so system authority vessels already shooting him stopped and blew me out the sky loosing my bountys and 600K insurance on my ship. its stupid surely i know the guys is wanted if he is getting a pounding for the police already.
This has happened to me before, especially when I want to get in on a bounty before the ship gets destroyed, I get trigger happy and don't wait for the scan to finish.

. I use gimballed weapons, and I de-select the target I'm engaging when they use chaff, so I can manually aim and still hit them. I don't do this when security ships are around, because I've accidentally hit them before while manually aiming, and got a fine. Once you see any fine pop up, retract weapons and GTFO lol. I haven't gotten destroyed that way yet, but it's come close.

Watching your ship fly off is so cool! You get some really neat views of it driving your SRV around the ship.

It's a blast driving the SRV around as well, I can't believe how fast it is. I'm finally getting the hang of gathering materials, and which planets are the best for certain kind of materials.

I'm starting to get some good progress with the engineers too, I put a level 3 "dirty drive tuning" on my python. It took its max speed from 256 to 285, and it's boost sped from 334 to 371. I can't believe how much better it manuevers as well. I can wait to see how fast and agile it gets with a level 5, but that's a different engineer and will take some work to get to that point.

I also upgraded my distributor, where it recharges everything faster, but has a little less capacity.
Once that's level 5, the re charge rate will be insane, and the capacity loss is very minor. I'm going to pair that with efficient weapons upgrade on my pulse lasers, slightly less damage, but majorly decreased thermal load and distributor draw. Level 5 on those, and I'll be able to fire almost non stop, paired with the insane recharge rate on weapons/engine/system, should be loads of fun. :)

I'm really enjoying this engineers/horizons. The biggest hassle, is unlocking the engineers and getting them to maxed level. Once you get them unlocked and to level 5, or whatever level you need for the upgrades they have, it should be fairly simple to upgrade other ships later.

Edit: here's another cool video of my ship taking off, it never gets old to me.

Last edited:
Elite didn't work at all for me last night, wouldn't load and if it did I got kicked or got the server disconnect error, I power cycled, didn't do anything. I gave up after about 30 minutes of trying. It wasn't my connection or my Xbox, everything else worked perfectly so it must have been the servers.

I did have fun with the game on Friday and Saturday, I outfitted my Asp Explorer with the SRV hangar and took off to the nearest planet I could land on.

Screenshot-Original.png

Landing on planets is fun, I love the smooth transition with no loading times. Once you land, deploying the SRV is easy, slight loading screen and you are on the surface ready to explore.

Screenshot-Original.png

I love how you can drive around the base and also on to them, there are ramps that lead up to the cargo loading areas pictured below, it's fun to cruise around. I spent most of my time running cargo missions to planet bases. Once nice thing I learned is that when you land at a landing pad on once of these bases, you can deploy your SRV right from there and explore. When you are done you just pull into any garage, request boarding and you will be taken back to your ship.

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Stuff I learned....

-I learned that you can swap places of equipped modules. I went into the Internal components, swapped my storage rack in the ASP to a class 5 spot and was able to change it from a 32t to a 64t, I reconfigured some of the other components as well. Now I accept better cargo missions in my Asp.

-I tried that community goal, the combat one and I was quickly chased out of there by Security ships because I'm aligned with the Federation. So I learned something new there, don't try to do combat community challenges if there are in a different area/faction then one you are aligned with.

-I learned that you can swap places of equipped modules. I went into the Internal components, swapped my storage rack in the ASP to a class 5 spot and was able to change it from a 32t to a 64t, I reconfigured some of the other components as well. Now I accept better cargo missions in my Asp.
This is news to me! I'm going to have to look into this when I get home.

-I tried that community goal, the combat one and I was quickly chased out of there by Security ships because I'm aligned with the Federation. So I learned something new there, don't try to do combat community challenges if there are in a different area/faction then one you are aligned with.
I took part in this the day it ended. I managed to get in the top 75% and netted me around 5-6 million credits. For being fairly new to the game, this really helped out for some of those very expensive parts. Fully upgraded my thrusters, FSD, Shield Generator and Hull reinforcements. My ship is very effective in battle, and these upgrades made all the difference in the world.

26898295753_8844b98865_b.jpg

Also, this guy is fooling no one :lol: Seems a bit too inconspicuous. To bad he wasn't wanted.

You can swap mods, but you can't put a higher numbered mod in a lowered numbered slot. The higher number stuff/slots are alway better.

You can't move a 5a shield generator to a 3 spot. On certain ships set up for trading, they will sell there class 6 to 8 shield generator, to put a cargo rack there, because you can get a higher capacity cargo rack, the higher the number you go. They will put a cargo rack on 7, and buy a 5a shield generator. Thats mainly for safety, not combat. A 5 on a big ship isn't much protection, but it's some protection. On my cutter, I can have a 8a shield generator, but that's where I put one of my 256t cargo racks, and I put a 6a shielded generator on. Which the 6 slot is only a 64T cargo rack. I can take that 6a shield gen off for that extra 64t, but it's not worth the Risk. Especially getting out of the mail slot in the biggest ship in the game, I'd have a 50k+ repair bill every Time I left the dock.

You never really want to put a lower number in a higher slot either, because your wasting a Better option. That especially applies to higher numbers, you don't want to put any 5 numbered module, In a 6 or 7 slot. It's not that huge of issue on the really small numbers.

Edit: and some modules only go to so high of a number. I recommend messing around with ED shipyard or Coriolis shipyard, you can see the best modules you can get for each slot etc, and it's also great for pricing and planning on a ship you want to buy. I prefer ED better, as its better optimized for a mobile device, but they are both extemely valuable.

It's hard to sometimes tell what modules are available for your ship, because not every dock has each module.

Last edited:
Hmm, I better have a look at all my ships tonight and make sure I didn't equip anything incorrectly....
One thing that's cool about this game, you don't lose money on any of your modules you can sell them full price. But check out ED shipyard, it will give you your jumprange, mass, and power usage, and it changes it every time you switch a module. Plus it gives you the price of everything too.

It seems like every time I enter a nav beacon now I get attacked right off the bat. They are always members of Torval's Shield, there is usually two of them and they have big green scary Lasers, I literally have to run in my Asp Explorer, or die. I noticed I have a negative reputation with one of the Independent Factions, it says -0%. I am not wanted in any system or anything.

I think it might be a bug after reading this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=261665

It seems like every time I enter a nav beacon now I get attacked right off the bat. They are always members of Torval's Shield, there is usually two of them and they have big green scary Lasers, I literally have to run in my Asp Explorer, or die. I noticed I have a negative reputation with one of the Independent Factions, it says -0%. I am not wanted in any system or anything.

I think it might be a bug after reading this: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=261665
Are you pledged to a certain power for power play? You'll get attacked by ships pledged to another power, if the powers don't get along. That's why I don't do power play.

Are you pledged to a certain power for power play? You'll get attacked by ships pledged to another power, if the powers don't get along. That's why I don't do power play.

Yes, I'm pledged with Zachary Hudson. It's weird that I haven't had this problem before (and I've been pledged for a long time now), I've had run ins with them before, usually from being interdicted, but not at Nav beacons, normally those are pretty safe.

Found this build on an Cobra MK IV, I might have to give this a go.

https://coriolis.io/outfit/cobra_mk...k1919190003030345032t0201v6.Iw18SQ==.Aw18SQ==

I love my ASP but it doesn't do very well in combat, I haven't found a good hard point set up yet. But it sure is great for everything else and I love the 28ly jump range I have with it.
You can put a bunch of hull reinforcement packages on that Asp, and it will have one of the better armor ratings in the game. It will make it a tank, and your hull
can take a beating. It will kill your jump range though, but HRPs and military grade composite makes it super tough.

You can put a bunch of hull reinforcement packages on that Asp, and it will have one of the better armor ratings in the game. It will make it a tank, and your hull
can take a beating. It will kill your jump range though, but HRPs and military grade composite makes it super tough.

I have a hull reinforcement 2 package on it right now, not the greatest or strongest but it's better than nothing. I also have at least 3A shields or better and a Shield Cell bank fitted.

So I'm getting a little bored of my Cobra MkIII, and was contemplating buying another ship. My Cobra is basically maxed out on the most important tidbits, so I can't really do much more to it, and me running solo all the time and going after bounties/enemies most of the time, it fits my needs. However, I'm thinking that if I opt for one of the more expensive ships that I'd have to get into trading, because going after bounties and what not doesn't really net the best money.

Should I stick with my Cobra for the time being?

So I'm getting a little bored of my Cobra MkIII, and was contemplating buying another ship. My Cobra is basically maxed out on the most important tidbits, so I can't really do much more to it, and me running solo all the time and going after bounties/enemies most of the time, it fits my needs. However, I'm thinking that if I opt for one of the more expensive ships that I'd have to get into trading, because going after bounties and what not doesn't really net the best money.

It depends on what you want to do, buy a type-6 for a million if you want to start trading and make money fast. After I bought mine I saved up enough for a type 7 and then doubled my income. Trading can get very grindy, it's good to have another ship to mix things up, so definitely keep the Cobra.

After the Side Winder and the Viper, my 3rd ship was the Asp Explorer, which can be outfitted to haul decent cargo and makes a very good smuggler if you're into that sort of thing. I don't like combat in the Asp but I am still playing around with it, I think a good setup can still be found for it.

QUESTION for all:

Are you experiencing server issues at all? Last night the game was basically unplayable for me, again. It's to the point where I am think about taking a time out from this game until it's patched. Server disconnects occur very frequently, the mission board won't load up at all, this happened last night and Sunday night. Then I had the "you can't land here because you don't have Horizons DLC" bug happen twice, both times I had to uninstall/reinstall Horizons to get it to work again. Last night the shipyard wouldn't load at one of the stations.....sigh. I am trying to get to Maia to buy some Metal Alloys but between the disconnects and all the other issues, it took me an hour to make 8 jumps.

And let's not even talk about the uber AI that still sucks despite them saying the server side patch would happen, and they still have Engineer super weapons and outmaneuver you from what I can tell anyway. I have been staying out of RES zones and Nav Beacons since Friday unless I am in my Viper.....anyway I gave up and stating playing Forza 6 again, built up a pretty nice B class 1973 Skyline 200GT lol

I'd get a trade ship. You can either go straight trade (type 6-type7-type9 route, or multipurpose (asp explorer-python-anaconda) progession wise on each. Those are both comparable in cargo capacity asp to type 6, python to type 7, and anaconda to type 9. Python can carry more than a type 7, but a type 9 can carry more than an anaconda. It's really up to you what you want.

I personally went straight trade ships. Each of the multipurpose ships are way more expensive to max out if you want to do any combat in them. I just thought for me, I wouldn't be saving much money using the multipurpose ships, because I would want to be upgrading them all the time. My goal was to get in a cutter ASAP, to be able to make a ton of money when needed.

Plus the trade ships are cheaper to buy as well, 17 million to just buy the type 7, 60 million for a python. Type 9, to buy and set up for trade, 110-120 million, it's 128 just to buy an anaconda.

You can always put a advanced discovery scanner and detailed surface scanner on your cobra too, and do some exploring.

It depends on what you want to do, buy a type-6 for a million if you want to start trading and make money fast. After I bought mine I saved up enough for a type 7 and then doubled my income. Trading can get very grindy, it's good to have another ship to mix things up, so definitely keep the Cobra.

After the Side Winder and the Viper, my 3rd ship was the Asp Explorer, which can be outfitted to haul decent cargo and makes a very good smuggler if you're into that sort of thing. I don't like combat in the Asp but I am still playing around with it, I think a good setup can still be found for it.

QUESTION for all:

Are you experiencing server issues at all? Last night the game was basically unplayable for me, again. It's to the point where I am think about taking a time out from this game until it's patched. Server disconnects occur very frequently, the mission board won't load up at all, this happened last night and Sunday night. Then I had the "you can't land here because you don't have Horizons DLC" bug happen twice, both times I had to uninstall/reinstall Horizons to get it to work again. Last night the shipyard wouldn't load at one of the stations.....sigh. I am trying to get to Maia to buy some Metal Alloys but between the disconnects and all the other issues, it took me an hour to make 8 jumps.

And let's not even talk about the uber AI that still sucks despite them saying the server side patch would happen, and they still have Engineer super weapons and outmaneuver you from what I can tell anyway. I have been staying out of RES zones and Nav Beacons since Friday unless I am in my Viper.....anyway I gave up and stating playing Forza 6 again, built up a pretty nice B class 1973 Skyline 200GT lol

Yes the servers have been poor, and I've also been getting 2-3 crashes an hour. Whenever you see those crazy looking Tron like data glitches in the sky, you know a crash is coming soon. They are supposed to be fixing that soon. Hopefully they do, they are horrible to look at in such a beautiful game.

Last edited:
I was going to report it but it appears they are well aware of the issues already.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145

Hopefully a real patch is coming soon, not just a server side one. I was just beginning to really enjoy this new DLC. The weird thing is the game played fine for me on Friday and Saturday after the last patch, Once the Server side stuff started happening then the game starting crashing constantly.

Yesterday I had gotten into two dog fights while at a nav beacon. The first one was a Master Imperial Clipper, that damn thing was so hard to deal with, and he breached my cockpit, so the whole fight I was basically flying around without seeing what I was locked on to. It really made it intense though, because the glass being broken it would not show any information, as well as me only having 5 minutes to finish the fight and get back to a port as fast as I can! I ended up getting some help, and even with the help it took some time. I didn't realize how big that ship actually is until you get right up close with it :lol:

The second was a Fer-de-Lance(forgot the rank, but it was up there), and I would have been destroyed but I had a lot of back up. That had to be the longest battle I've been in, and I had to be sure to only try to get him from behind because if he would lock on to me, just a few quick shots would do so much damage.

I ended up getting 100k for both of them, which was nice. I'll be sure to be weary of these ships in the future if I'm solo :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back