Elon's Antics

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 1,180 comments
lol. Swearing? Grammar? What are you talking about?

You cried because you didn't like what I said and it wasn't enough that I made clear my remarks weren't serious. But if you noping out means you're also going to stop bitching at me, that's fine. Maybe work on not being such a delicate flower in the future.
Yikes! and here I was thinking you'd be reasonable instead of doubling down on the passive aggressiveness :lol:

Am I the only one still mirthful at "'point the finger and bash him' witchhunt"?
If Passive aggression were a person.... you'd be it?

And point two didn't you "have enough" of this back and forth already? Cite: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/elons-antics.417396/page-23#post-14150774
that could have easily been the end of it but someone decided it wasn't enough.
I dare you to post a comment that isn't filled with some sly remark or dogma masquerading as teachings

You're beating a dead horse and contradicting yourself.. Seems you only like extending conversations when it benefits your ego... having fun are we? .. Also a full 12 hours late to reply, a troll like you had plenty of time to come up with a whole lot of nothing as a reply?.. you might as well leave it

Last edited:
If Passive aggression were a person.... you'd be it?

And point two didn't you "have enough" of this back and forth already? You're beating a dead horse and contradicting yourself.. Seems you only like extending conversations when it benefits your ego... having fun are we?
Wilt.
And point two didn't you "have enough" of this back and forth already? Cite: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/elons-antics.417396/page-23#post-14150774
Poor reading comprehension on your part. Do better.

Last edited:
You're projecting /s

Wilt.

Poor reading comprehension on your part. Do better.

Why continue to reply to my comments across multiple threads if you're so offended at a fight you started? Oh right, you're a 'belligerent' troll who uses orange text pretentiously... How annoying!

Last edited:
no-kids.jpg

They're not, actually. Not in effect. Not in essence. Not demanding. Not even suggesting. This is idiotic.

Connie Bitches Stop Telling People They're Living Life The Wrong Way Challenge.

no-kids.jpg

They're not, actually. Not in effect. Not in essence. Not demanding. Not even suggesting. This is idiotic.

Connie Bitches Stop Telling People They're Living Life The Wrong Way Challenge.

Elon can think what he likes. Nobody needs to have kids

Antonio Cromartie says hi.
He's a Jamaican, but I feel Wailers bassist and father of forty-one Aston "Family Man" Barrett more than makes up for my share.

Last edited:
TB
Eleven kids with a few different women.

Between him and Nick Canon, I think we'll be fine.
It's ironic, isn't it?

This man is saying when you don't have kids, you're "demanding" other kids take care of you when you get old. And yet, this guy has eleven & I'll wager $100 bet not one of them will be taking care of him, either.

I mean, the oldest has already written him off as soon as she was an adult.
Per Reuters,the 18-year-old said she no longer wished to be "related to my biological father in any way, shape or form."

Last edited:
I've got some observations about how Twitter's algorithm works vis a vis the Media Matters lawsuit. I use my Twitter basically exclusively follow artists and have only every made three tweets in the 7 years I've had it. I've followed a pretty small group of people that entire time (hard capped at 75 with some cycling in and out that whole time) and my content is pretty consistent.

On Friday I watched two (2) videos about the Cybertruck crash testing (and from people who were dunking on it, at that), then spent the rest of the weekend disabling Tesla related topics in my feed and muting Tesla fanboy accounts. Then I looked at one Tweet yesterday from someone dunking on the Fallout TV show for looking like Fallout 4 and another one from that same person making fun of people who think Fallout 4 isn't junk, and spent the rest of the day clearing my feed out of the right wing JonTron-esque hexagonal conspiracy theories and Cancel Culture politics of that member and half a dozen people who follow him.

So my question is thus: Why did Media Matters have to do the elaborate methodology that they talked about to have white supremacist crap show up on their feed next to ads for IBM or whoever when I ended up getting similar nonsense after looking at two Tweets outside of my normal list of stuff?
1701901431916.png

1701901563420.png

Like seriously. I used this account for 6 years entirely to anonymously follow fetish artists. I looked at two videos about the Cybertruck and I've been muting people and topics for 6 days and I'm still being buried with this far-right-yet-somehow-Tesla-fellating crap in my feed. I know the Media Matters lawsuit is in Texas but how do even they not laugh in his face?

Last edited:
Besides, AO3 is where the good stuff's at...

...not that I would know... :sly:
Hey, that's the website where I saw erotica fanfiction about the Green M&M after Tucker Carlson complained about her no longer being sexy. That was the day I learned that no matter how much I've seen in this world, I really ain't seen 🤬.

Hey, that's the website where I saw erotica fanfiction about the Green M&M after Tucker Carlson complained about her no longer being sexy. That was the day I learned that no matter how much I've seen in this world, I really ain't seen 🤬.
You aint seen nothing yet!

When you start swearing like a sailor, you throw out your credibility. This isn't about grammar. It's about you turning Elon's antics into a hate thread or a "point the finger and bash him" witchhunt. Nevertheless. I rest. Since this is now the "hate elon thread and bash him" there's no point in talking reason. You give no room for nuance with your antics
It's mostly the laugh-at-his-ridiculous-antics thread as you might have been able to tell from the title, but you seem to have mistaken it for a white-knight-the-billionaire thread.

I promise you he doesn't even notice you tonguing his ring.
Is that not what Twitter is for? I thought we all agreed that's what it was for. #bigtiddygothgirls

x out of x for x reasons to leave/uninstall?
I'd say the presence of kink ranked fairly low on that list. There are plenty of better reasons to leave. Spammers, Elon fellating...

Last edited:
Back