Emirates Formula 1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 398 comments
Did Hulk get the fastest lap? Can assume that's only reason they made that stop.

It made no sense, dropped him 12 seconds behind Albon who was behind Stroll at that stage.

Likewise I have no idea why Ricciardo made 3 stops - Looked like his second stint was very short on mediums, then he looped it on his third stint in traffic. Wrong tyres?

Anyway that was well played by Red Bull and decent damage limitation by Mercedes and Hamilton.

Not too many positives for me this race. Very little drama. A driver I'm not fond of won, but with an engine manufacturer I'm rooting for, and I cannot deny his speed or wish him ill. McLaren and Ricciardo were nowhere. Racing Point boxed Hulk why?

Seriously. Why box Hulk?

But... Albon and Leclerc finished higher than I had thought they would, and Mercedes didn't walk away with everything, so that's good.

Twice Bottas qualified on pole in GB and someone else won the race! :lol:

I can see why he would be frustrated with the result today but really, he didn't seem like he had any pace at all at any point in the race.

Who expected this result before the race started?

upload_2020-8-9_16-48-50.png

Twice Bottas qualified on pole in GB and someone else won the race! :lol:

I can see why he would be frustrated with the result today but really, he didn't seem like he had any pace at all at any point in the race.
He had more pace than Lewis the entire race. Lewis just had a better strategy

That was a pretty boring race.

If this season boils down to poor tire performance from Pirelli to get an ‘interesting’ race, I can’t wait for the new regs to come through.

I will say, Silverstone is probably the worst track for entertainment in the season. My guess is that FOM keeps it in the roster because of its history.

I don't think Mercedes could've finished any higher. Bottas said the team could've had a better strategy, but 1st seemed to be out of their hands.

That was a pretty boring race.

If this season boils down to poor tire performance from Pirelli to get an ‘interesting’ race, I can’t wait for the new regs to come through.

I will say, Silverstone is probably the worst track for entertainment in the season. My guess is that FOM keeps it in the roster because of its history.
Worse than Barcelona?

If you notice, the Williams crew are always cocking around for the cameras, 2 guys carrying a tool, blatantly light enough for 1 guy to carry.
Then when the 'mission' was complete, you'd see them laughing their c+cks off in the background.
Williams bants I suppose.

Albons mega moves on the Sky thingamejig.

Not bad.

A day late and a dollar short, in Helmuts eyes by the seem.

He's running out of chances, rapidly.

Pirelli need to start bringing the softest 3 compounds to every track.

The sport is boring enough as it is. Pirelli aren't doing anything to help.

And again. They ask the ****ing teams what tires they want. They're so ****ing incompetent. Teams should have no say in anything. Stfu and race.

Last edited:
Back