Emirates Formula 1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix 2020Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 398 comments
Ferrari didn't get caught. Their engine was investigated during last season and the FIA couldn't prove that they were cheating - everyone thought they were but evidence of it was never found. Nobody knows what happened between them and the FIA during the winter break, the secrecy makes it sound like that there may have been more going on than just a dodgy engine and the deal may be a shady one from the FIA's side.

Ferrari "found" a massive speed advantage during the break, won races, got called out, lost their speed, and was reprimanded in a backroom agreement.

Quack, quack.

Last edited:
LOL! Clutching at straws? Stroll wasn't even near beating Hulk on the track all weekend. He only finished in front of Hulk, due to an extra pitstop. Stroll beat Hulk? :lol::lol:
To be fair, Hulk was never more than a handful of seconds in front of Lance. I think they both got the maximum out of the car this weekend.

To be fair, Hulk was never more than a handful of seconds in front of Lance. I think they both got the maximum out of the car this weekend.
This weekend further proved that Lance is a far better racer than he is a qualifier. For whatever reason he just can’t get those last 2-3 tenths out of the car on saturday, but he’s fantastic at lapping consistently and keeping a cool head on sunday. He’d probably be a good endurance driver.

Hulk never raced this car, nor any other in 9 months. Lance has mileage in this car and still gets to look at the backend of Hulk's, up til 5 laps near the end, while done a pitstop less.
Hulk has shown the better driver all weekend.

Latest Posts

Back