[Endurance] 2nd Akasaka Grand Prix - The Successor to Trial Mountain 2 HoursOpen 

I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of a series sort of inspired by this. There's be a few significant changes, including most likely cutting down on the number of classes (I'm thinking particularly 500 and 600 could work for a series?), but if it's something people would like to see, I don't see why it shouldn't be possible.

I also love how I've got one person in the club, one person on the signup list and two people on the Discord server, and, as far as I can see, that's three different people.

Oh yeah, add me on discord.
Lilium#8149

If the timetable would allow me, I would/will gladly join if this turns into a series. Pity there isn't a 550pp for me to take my GranTurismo S, or my F40. but that's just because I love driving those. the current classes are great.

This race on tokyo unfortunatly (and fortunatly), it really isn't possible to participate. I finally bought a house, and I'll spend this half month preparing my new house, painting moving and all, and WIll probably have my ISP installed by the end of the month. Life comes first.

Signed up for 680pp class :)

@rallymorten I changed my car so that's why theres 2 entry's from me. I'll be driving the Minolta for 2 hours :embarrassed:

Last edited:
It should just be a case of clicking the link in the OP and following the instructions from there. There's a total of three people on the server, so it seems to be working.

Well I can't remember many who still play GT6 and want in on this... For now all I can think of inviting is @Harsk100 since he didn't say whether or not he is interested.

I could also ask around the COTW thread, but I need to find a way to be somewhat subtle about it, lest my words get ignored as shilling...

Well I can't remember many who still play GT6 and want in on this... For now all I can think of inviting is @Harsk100 since he didn't say whether or not he is interested.

I could also ask around the COTW thread, but I need to find a way to be somewhat subtle about it, lest my words get ignored as shilling...
Well Niku, I'm interested into this race, however, I'm not sure if I can make it, as in Saturdays, I'm racing in another series.

For the sole purpose of getting some qualifying going, I did a run with the jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag on hards (don't ask). Managed six laps with a time of 10:09.688 (both of which can be verified by looking in the correct club event), with a best of 1:38.satan and a fair few mistakes in there, equaling an average speed of 181,3 km/h.

In order to take pole position for 600PP, that's your current target.

I figured I'd give everyone a fair warning ahead of the race this weekend:

I know most of you have your reasons, but, seeing as I still have only five people on the list, I most probably will cancel this event. I find it's not really worth it with numbers this small, nevermind the entertainment factor.

I figured I'd give everyone a fair warning ahead of the race this weekend:

I know most of you have your reasons, but, seeing as I still have only five people on the list, I most probably will cancel this event. I find it's not really worth it with numbers this small, nevermind the entertainment factor.
Unfortunately, if the race is in this saturday, then I'm not able to participate, as I will be racing in a series in that hour with @RoadRageDudez. Sorry!

It's a shame, really, but I have no idea as to why the turnout is so small given that the race system is almost the same as the Trial Mountain race... Bad timing, or is it just GT's quickly-fading community at work?

By the by, I didn't confirm my entry simply because I am awaiting a response given my cancelled eye surgery, since I could be called at any moment. But in the end, I may not have to be concerned about that...

Back