[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
Got to say the Impreza was a good car to enter but Karstan not want it in down to the 4wd and wet racing.
I think Karsten was right at the time to say no to it, as he needed to see how this one would go.

Thinking of hitting the car big on power a bit hard.
As if race goes like season 1 that been quiet dry it would have no hope.
But who knows what the weather going to give up, if a full wet race takes place.
4wd cars should walk home with out a problem.

But really how many full wet races there going to be?

Sorry I know I've left but don't stop me from giving my thoughts and seeing how you all doing.
But I'm also against the power of the BRZ being knocked back to 315 BHP, In less ekke agreed to that.

Sad to also hear True-Blue pulled out.
guessing it's a lack of test time for BTCC-7, whats one thing why I had to pull out.
But my main reason was down to the races just to long, if there was about 45 mins then I think fun could be had.
It's endurance so I guess the race time about right, just to long for me.

Any way hope you don't mind me posting my thoughts.

rolling? you should grab a screenshot :D

I sent you a message with the time! Can't beat abit of 2 wheel action lol

Will post a pic later.

Got to say the Impreza was a good car to enter but Karstan not want it in down to the 4wd and wet racing.
I think Karsten was right at the time to say no to it, as he needed to see how this one would go.

But who knows what the weather going to give up, if a full wet race takes place.

Sorry I know I've left but don't stop me from giving my thoughts and seeing how you all doing.
But I'm also against the power of the BRZ being knocked back to 315 BHP, In less ekke agreed to that.

guessing it's a lack of test time for BTCC-7, whats one thing why I had to pull out.
But my main reason was down to the races just to long, if there was about 45 mins then I think fun could be had.

No problem with you posting after all you were part of the series!

No we're going into spring in theory the races should be generally dry.

Re the races, I can imagine 1 hour 30 on the pad to be quite painfull, not sure anybody else in the series runs using a pad.....

I sent you a message with the time! Can't beat abit of 2 wheel action lol

Will post a pic later.

No problem with you posting after all you were part of the series!

No we're going into spring in theory the races should be generally dry.

Re the races, I can imagine 1 hour 30 on the pad to be quite painfull, not sure anybody else in the series runs using a pad.....
Yes i use a pad and so does Filo i think, and we are both in the twitchiest rear end cars out there in the garas, a fast car but very nervous rear end especially when full of fuel, so hoping that we can get an easier car to drive next season, as most of my concentration is not on the track, but on gently breathing on the R2 throttle button to try to accelerate gently and stop it from swopping ends and spinning round in circles.

Great video Karsten!! Great action! :cheers:

A note:
there are 2 wedsport in the game
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08 (Premium)
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03 (Standard)

you tested both?

Yes i use a pad and so does Filo i think, and we are both in the twitchiest rear end cars out there in the garas, a fast car but very nervous rear end especially when full of fuel, so hoping that we can get an easier car to drive next season, as most of my concentration is not on the track, but on gently breathing on the R2 throttle button to try to accelerate gently and stop it from swopping ends and spinning round in circles.

Really?

Ouch. FairPlay tho, quite a challenge using the pad for that long!

Great video Karsten!! Great action! :cheers:

A note:
there are 2 wedsport in the game
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08 (Premium)
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03 (Standard)

you tested both?

The Lexus me and Skeg use is the base model for the Weds Sport Lexus!

Again i'm a bit down to have lost you and true at the same time... Grid is small now and i'm getting bad vibes for S2...

Brz will be back to 320 because i've retested it along with new cars and rx7 and is350 (no mr cars for i just can't drive them at all) and at 320 is VERY fast and competitive! On many tracks i was as fast in it at 320 as rx7...

So no clue why results were so bad first part of season... I can only guess misfortune or lack of training?

In gt5 they had a rear wheel drive subaru , you should use that one instead of the 4wd one
The awd subaru is not faster thant the others, feel free to test it. :)

It was left out due to that but rain is scarce, car is a bit slower and heavy from standing start. In any case we'll have test races before season2

The awd subaru is not faster thant the others, feel free to test it. :)

It was left out due to that but rain is scarce, car is a bit slower and heavy from standing start. In any case we'll have test races before season2
to be honest, although rain is a pain , it does make it a bit more interesting even if there is only a slight splattering ,
and keeps everyone second guessing, so thats good and makes people like me think they may have a chance if things fall my way and dont fall others way , thats just my view anyway, even if its only on 10%.
Karsten , brands hatch gp circuit next , if poss can you let me know what settings it will be on ? as i dont want my tyres wearing out that quick again when it gets evening .
If you can let me know the
amount of laps ?
weather changabilty if any ?
time of start ?
time progression ?
as i really need to get testing .

i think tomorrow i'll post al the details, sorry i'm so slow lately :P

the crashes during replay while making videos had me waste loads of time

i think tomorrow i'll post al the details, sorry i'm so slow lately :P

the crashes during replay while making videos had me waste loads of time
thanks Karsten, you are not slow at all, with all you have to do, so never think its a waste of time, its much appreciated also oddly, my replay worked fine , so thats a bit strange.
just been lapping around Brands in the gara , and again it just so hard not to crash it, did about 20 laps and carshed or spun on at least 10 of them, so anoying , then ive just been out in the Imprezza , and not one crash, i am a bit slower in it but its so firgiving to drive compared with the gara, ive definately got my name on this one, ive painted it pink already Lol

1 and a half hours driving on your own is just no fun to me. short action packed races is much more my thing.
i've sent questions out, hopefully interview will be up tomorrow if the person responds

If the tracks to narrow, try passing in 2 wheels :D

Couple pics of my 'nearly roll'

image.jpg

Edit 1 pic as I can't upload 2

Last edited:
apologizes for not updating thread and points yet. i will try my best tomorrow, and will post race conditions for brands hatch.

Did a great work on cars today,

so far i think impreza, celica (downpowered a good bit) and maybe mr-s can do it and be balanced. the silvia is a... uncompetitive let's say :P

As per our conversation, I am interested in the MR-S being included in a series. May I ask what HP you tested the car at or are considering if it is included in your series? I am not much into endurance racing series due to the time commitment involved with each race but if the MR-S is included I may try to make some individual races in it.

ACK! Just saw your later post about the HP for some of the additional cars. Thanks.

Current cars spec for season 2 ALL AS DRAFT! In bold changes!

Toyota autobacs MR-S 310/305 or 320/315 (it's faster at lower hps in my tests... ?_?) it's a bit nasty to drive, might be dropped

the mr-s would need a MR expert like Filo to test, i hate mr cars lol

With a couple minor chassis and LSD tweaks it can be a pleasure to drive. Chassis tuning is not allowed.....correct?

No. I meant setting the toe, camber, ride height, etc and LSD. I have a tune for the car posted in the tuning section. Try that and set whatever HP you were thinking of allowing and see if you can drive it then. It should tame it down a lot.

No tuning in this serie, sorry! All the cars were balanced using hps, changing the serie allowing for tunes would distrupt balance and put the bias torward the tuning not driving. And also would spreaden the pack of cars way too much.

If you like mr cars take a look at the garaiya.

1 and a half hours driving on your own is just no fun to me. short action packed races is much more my thing.
i've sent questions out, hopefully interview will be up tomorrow if the person responds

I hate to quit anything that I start but I know how you feel. I mean guys who hardly practiced were blowing my doors off and I put in many hours for the last race offline (maybe thats my problem).

I love endurance racing but I feel like I am a test driver on the track all alone until it's time to get lapped.

What times are you guys running at the Hatch?

I hate to quit anything that I start but I know how you feel. I mean guys who hardly practiced were blowing my doors off and I put in many hours for the last race offline (maybe thats my problem).

I love endurance racing but I feel like I am a test driver on the track all alone until it's time to get lapped.

What times are you guys running at the Hatch?
Never ever test or train offline! It's copmpletely different in car response!

Back