[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
Don't laugh ok? i have this:

logitech_driving_force_gt_ps3_ps2___gt5_prologue_2.jpg

fixed to this:
Mesh_ironing_board.jpg

wheel is 149e ironing board is zero euro. not the best you can get for sure, but no way you can get cheaper

yes look the picture I just posted before
Sorry Gp , the pic never opened the first time i looked.
Ok thats sorted that then , just need to get the stand sorted that takes it ,
looks a good choice , and i know its probably a winning choice wouldnt you say, the only downside would be id have no excuses once i have it all set up ..........

t
Don't laugh ok? i have this:

logitech_driving_force_gt_ps3_ps2___gt5_prologue_2.jpg

fixed to this:
Mesh_ironing_board.jpg

wheel is 149e ironing board is zero euro. not the best you can get for sure, but no way you can get cheaper
thats fantastic Karsten, i must say thats not a very sporty cover you have on the ironing board , but great stuff .

oh lol, i can't afford any better until the factory starts getting back in serious businnes and with load of work... the economical crysis is obliterating my city.

i've manadged to get a piano stand, clamp a piece of wood to the top and place wheel on top lol. but i plan to get a stand soon as i have money.
weather forecast? well, it'll probably be wet lol

I can fully confirm. I tried Fanatec wheels and after a short time I had reliability issues so I switched back to the mighty T500

If money is not the issue go for the beast:

Thrustmaster-T500-RS-big.jpg
that is the
ThrustMaster T500 RS - Racing Wheel and pedals set ?

Logic: Guys were faster, the Wheel stand pro is awesome, especially for the money. I got the G27 for three years and I'm completely happy with it. It does not work with PS4 (yet?) though. Thrustmaster does, but didn't priesty have some overheating issues? Never happened to me with G27.

And I don't think you'd be slower with a wheel than with pad, even in the beggining, especially since you drive in RL (which I for example don't).

Karsten: haha I had the ironing board solution too before I got my Wheel stand pro. A bit cranky though. You should get one too. ;) Driving force GT is a good wheel, it was an official wheel for GT5, if I'm not mistaken. It's quite similar to G27, but it only has 1 force feedback motor, so the FF will be weaker, I suppose.

Logic: Guys were faster, the Wheel stand pro is awesome, especially for the money. I got the G27 for three years and I'm completely happy with it. It does not work with PS4 (yet?) though. Thrustmaster does, but didn't priesty have some overheating issues? Never happened to me with G27.

And I don't think you'd be slower with a wheel than with pad, even in the beggining, especially since you drive in RL (which I for example don't).

Karsten: haha I had the ironing board solution too before I got my Wheel stand pro. A bit cranky though. You should get one too. ;) Driving force GT is a good wheel, it was an official wheel for GT5, if I'm not mistaken. It's quite similar to G27, but it only has 1 force feedback motor, so the FF will be weaker, I suppose.
thanks Jorn

We definetely sold him on a wheel , they should give us commission lol

I considered myself fast with a pad but the wheel makes you faster . It may take a few weeks or months but you will notice it right away when it happens .

We definetely sold him on a wheel , they should give us commission lol

I considered myself fast with a pad but the wheel makes you faster . It may take a few weeks or months but you will notice it right away when it happens .
to be honest, i really think more than anything it will help when i do make mistakes , i have noticed that others like gop and you Skengd , often recover from moments you have , but i never do , with the pad its so hard to be exact in correcting in a split second.
i did use the siatik or whatever its called motion detected steering on the first gp game that came out and got used to that , and was dissapointed that they did away with that and went to joystick control.
but yes lookibng forward to it vv much

You will need to get used to it... At first you'll be tired when use it a lot because you have to use your arms like real driving... But it will reward you with better car control and also precision in acceleration and braking compared to joypad sticks

all very well , but when i get it , if Karsten beats me with an ironing board i will be well mad LOL

if you'll kick my a$$ i'll feel lost lol.

the ironing boards is a bad solution, i lost cars a few times because FF lifted or moved it lol. sadly no batter options so far...

Back