[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
So has anybody gone from 3rd one week to last the next? No? Looks like a record for me then!

Don't enjoy this track as it is but not being able to run any practice either due to real life stuff means I'm at a doubley disadvantage.

:(

Last edited:
So has anybody gone from 3rd one week to last the next? No? Likes like a record for me then!

Don't enjoy this track as it is but not being able to run any practice either due to real life stuff means I'm at a doubley disadvantage.

:(
maybe an advantage , as going off the track here is major as gravel cost minimum 10 seconds to get out of ,
so not pushing too hard here is the answer and without much practice you may have solved that .

I have not been able to get online since Friday. I have tried everything I know to try with no luck. I will get on and then will be kicked off within minutes. Now I can't get on at all. Called my ISP and they are coming at sometime today. They gave me an all day window.

I have not been able to get online since Friday. I have tried everything I know to try with no luck. I will get on and then will be kicked off within minutes. Now I can't get on at all. Called my ISP and they are coming at sometime today. They gave me an all day window.
Hi BC , have you cleared you cashe , its in settings top right under network, it may help ?

No I have not tried that but I think it's my modem (wired connection). I move my modem back n forth between my PC and Consoles. My PC can't get online either since Friday.

So I think it's a modem issue. But thanks logic

i was thinking about this for some time now but i think i will retire from the rest of this series till the next one starts maybe, lots of work so little time to do it all

Sorry,

Just didn't have the motivation to run this track, I just hate it and haven't got the time/desire to practice here.

On a lighter note I enjoy Motegi so im definitely in for that.

It was a great and exciting race, too bad the numbers were low, but i enjoyed every tiny little bit of it! :)

@aboe you're frigging fast mate, brz will be back to 320 next season, but you certainly have an impressive pace! also gettin win, fastest lap and pole all in one is more than i'll ever get in my whole GTP carreer lol

if there's no special complains or things stewards need to check i'll take make points up tomorrow.

Vids is captured, tomorrow i'll comment it. Sorry for aboe and skeng, but there's basically nothing about them :P next time way for the others and _pretend_ to fight with them :D

Sorry,

Just didn't have the motivation to run this track, I just hate it and haven't got the time/desire to practice here.

On a lighter note I enjoy Motegi so im definitely in for that.

Too bad you quit, I had a great time fighting with you the first few laps. ;) You'd probably catch me after your crash. ;)

I did a few practise laps, but yesterday I ran with quite a hangover from weekend and with basically no sleep sunday night due to an aching tooth (and the hangover), so I consider big success making only a few minor mistakes (despite being utterly slow). :)

Btw. what do we know about season 2 so far? I tried the Subaru and I quite like it. :)

Too bad you quit, I had a great time fighting with you the first few laps. ;) You'd probably catch me after your crash. ;)

I did a few practise laps, but yesterday I ran with quite a hangover from weekend and with basically no sleep sunday night due to an aching tooth (and the hangover), so I consider big success making only a few minor mistakes (despite being utterly slow). :)

Btw. what do we know about season 2 so far? I tried the Subaru and I quite like it. :)

Yeah but once I span there was no chance I was gonna catch up so I couldn't be bothered. Wrong attitude I know but hey.

If I would have finished the race I would have probably hit the GT6 Plat too as I only need to drive 7900 miles and I'm neatly there!

Tracks I like I'm happy to run on my own and practice there, tracks I don't I just don't have the desire to practice which carries over to race night.

Providing I was the only drop out 10 is still a good number...

So how did it finish?

Hey guys... is this race still going ahead?

EDIT: nevermind... omw now :)
Hey Aboe, i didnt get to see the replay as i was disconnected, as i always make sure i look at what the leaders do and i dont do when i watch it . Did you make any mistakes ? was i all well within your pace or were you worried Sken may get you ? ie were you pushing 10/10 ? always interested in how you guys at the front go ?

by the way, my disconnect was really odd , everyone else but me just vanished , and i did 1 lap on my own,
i thought everyone else had been disconnected and i was the only one left , lol , i am gonna win, how stupid am i ,
and i ran 1 lap like this , all on my own- then bang YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED - no no no no no not again .
But made me laugh after thinking it was just me left when instead it was me who got kicked out .
last time i got disconnected at suzuka and both times i was hunting Karsten, i am wondering if he has a special
button bolted onto his ironing board that boots me off if i start to get too near him LOL

My plan was to try and folllow aboe all race , I had a good start and got by GP and was following Aboe but I eventually lost him and decided to take it easy and not try to push and risk a crash .

He opened a massive gap and when the rain started to fall I decided it was time to push , I found a good flow/rhythm for the 2nd half of the race and amazingly I started to catch Aboe by about .500 each lap , the lead went from 12 seconds to 2 seconds by the end of the race .

Bottom line is it took me too long to warm up and get in race mode but it was a good experience and good fun as usual.

Hey Aboe, i didnt get to see the replay as i was disconnected, as i always make sure i look at what the leaders do and i dont do when i watch it . Did you make any mistakes ? was i all well within your pace or were you worried Sken may get you ? ie were you pushing 10/10 ? always interested in how you guys at the front go ?

I did go wide a few times - once out of druids and also once going round turn 4 too. I can't say if we were going at the same pace because I was mainly concentrating on my own race, tbh. I'll have a look at the replay and check the laptimes if you like.
As for being worried about Skeng catching up: during the first stint it seemed as though I had quite good pace and was able to open up a decent lead over him. I pumped in some really good times, even dipping into the 25's on one occasion. But then came the rain and, more importantly, on lap 17/18, my new set of tyres. I have no idea what caused the sudden drop in pace relative to Skeng, but it seemed as though my car was handling a lot differently - very understeery. I couldn't remember if I'd bought rain tyres for the car as well, so I was hoping the rain would ease off. Luckily, it hovered around the 1% mark for a while and then dropped to 0% so I was relieved at that at least.
The lack of pace continued onto the third set of tyres as well and I could see Skeng eating away at my lead. During the middle third, I wasn't pushing as hard as I was in the first part of the race, so that did have some effect on my lead dropping, but when I did try to push in the final part of the race there was just no pace there.
It's difficult not to feel a little concerned when you see your 12 second lead wittled down to just over 2 with only a few laps remaining. But I stayed calm and brought the car home without any other issues and hung on to take a debut win, which was cool.

Surprisingly, the second and third sets of tyres didn't wear as quickly as I was expecting. I'd planned to stop three times but I'm guessing the really cool conditions and sprinkling of rain helped to prevent the usual high wear rate. I was actually able to go as long on the second set as I was on the first, and I could have even gone on a few more laps if I'd put more fuel in the car, so it's strange how that worked out, seeing as it's the first set which usually go the furthest.

Anyway, it was an enjoyable race... sorry there weren't any highlights Karsten :lol:

I'm pretty sure he made no mistakes, i did just one and very light while i was pressured.
by the way, my disconnect was really odd , everyone else but me just vanished , and i did 1 lap on my own,
i thought everyone else had been disconnected and i was the only one left , lol , i am gonna win, how stupid am i ,
and i ran 1 lap like this , all on my own- then bang YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED - no no no no no not again .
But made me laugh after thinking it was just me left when instead it was me who got kicked out .
last time i got disconnected at suzuka and both times i was hunting Karsten, i am wondering if he has a special
button bolted onto his ironing board that boots me off if i start to get too near him LOL
My ironing board is for sale at 599euro get it until it lasts! :D

Btw i ROTFLed at that :)

I did go wide a few times - once out of druids and also once going round turn 4 too. I can't say if we were going at the same pace because I was mainly concentrating on my own race, tbh. I'll have a look at the replay and check the laptimes if you like.
As for being worried about Skeng catching up: during the first stint it seemed as though I had quite good pace and was able to open up a decent lead over him. I pumped in some really good times, even dipping into the 25's on one occasion. But then came the rain and, more importantly, on lap 17/18, my new set of tyres. I have no idea what caused the sudden drop in pace relative to Skeng, but it seemed as though my car was handling a lot differently - very understeery. I couldn't remember if I'd bought rain tyres for the car as well, so I was hoping the rain would ease off. Luckily, it hovered around the 1% mark for a while and then dropped to 0% so I was relieved at that at least.
The lack of pace continued onto the third set of tyres as well and I could see Skeng eating away at my lead. During the middle third, I wasn't pushing as hard as I was in the first part of the race, so that did have some effect on my lead dropping, but when I did try to push in the final part of the race there was just no pace there.
It's difficult not to feel a little concerned when you see your 12 second lead wittled down to just over 2 with only a few laps remaining. But I stayed calm and brought the car home without any other issues and hung on to take a debut win, which was cool.

Surprisingly, the second and third sets of tyres didn't wear as quickly as I was expecting. I'd planned to stop three times but I'm guessing the really cool conditions and sprinkling of rain helped to prevent the usual high wear rate. I was actually able to go as long on the second set as I was on the first, and I could have even gone on a few more laps if I'd put more fuel in the car, so it's strange how that worked out, seeing as it's the first set which usually go the furthest.

Anyway, it was an enjoyable race... sorry there weren't any highlights Karsten :lol:
I planned 3 stops too and switched to two on thw fly; noticed immediatly they lasted longer and had a second stint of 18 laps IIRC.

My second and third set were ok, my first was F-word slow... No explanation about that, it just had no front grip, i might have had faster pace on second stint even with tire bug O_o

All in all it was a good race, i managed to bring home car and i might have kept third place even... But it would have been stupid to battle for it.

If i didnd't lose over 10 seconds behing logic while i was on fresh tires i might had beaten gippone for the first time ever lol

Results of Brands hatch

Aboe
skeng
Gprili
karsten
filo
ekke
from here "lapped"
flanked
jornlande
logic
priesty

Fastest lap: aboe
Pole: aboe

STANDINGS

GPRILI 650+85=735
Skeng 520+95=615
Karsten 470+75=545
Ekke 410+60=470
Flanked 355+50=405
TNR FILO 340+65=405
Jorn 325+45=370
Logicline 300+40=340
priesty 295+35=330
True-blue 230 retired
captain madbean 185 retired
bakemister 140
aboe 115
Big Carolina 85
hogniminy 20

Gprili is the first champion in the Serie! Congratulations!
Even if sken get a pole+fastest lap and a win and gprili skips next round he still wins by 5 points.
too bad for skeng's disconnection and bad round at Nur24h else he might have been fighting until last round.
Team Standings:
Scuderia Fronzini 1110+160=1270
Shady Racing 815+130=945
Team Kenshin 680+95=775
Pinkies GB 440+65=505
Team krz 410+60=470
Team ??? =340+65=405
Diesel Pig Racing 370
Hitotsuyama Racing 35
Cake Motorsport 20

Scuderia Fronzini is the Team Champion!
Fgyv.jpeg

Even if Shady racing gets a hat trick they wouldn't reach the Scuderia!
As a final note Filo was given a Warning for abusing track boundaries (all laps lol)
Having reached 2 warnings filo will start next race in last position.

Current warnings:

2 warnings:
filo

1 warning:
True-blue, jornlande

Results of Brands hatch

Aboe
skeng
Gprili
karsten
filo
ekke
from here "lapped"
flanked
jornlande
logic
priesty

STANDINGS

GPRILI 650+85=735
Skeng 520+95=615
Karsten 470+75=545
Ekke 410+60=470
Flanked 355+50=405
TNR FILO 340+65=405
Jorn 325+45=370
Logicline 300+40=340
priesty 295+35=330
True-blue 230 retired
bakemister 140
aboe 115
Big Carolina 85
hogniminy 20

Even if sken get a pole+fastest lap and a win and gprili skips next round he still wins by 5 points.
too bad for skeng's disconnection and bad round at Nur24h else he might have been fighting until last round.
Team Standings:
Shady Racing 815+130=945
Team Kenshin 680+95=775
Pinkies GB 440+65=505
Team krz 410+60=470
Team ??? =340+65=405
Diesel Pig Racing 370
Hitotsuyama Racing 35
Cake Motorsport 20

Fgyv.jpeg

As a final note Filo was given a Warning for abusing track boundaries (all laps lol)

Current warnings:

2 warnings:
filo

1 warning:
True-blue, jornlande
Results of Brands hatch

Aboe
skeng
Gprili
karsten
filo
ekke
from here "lapped"
flanked
jornlande
logic
priesty

STANDINGS

GPRILI 650+85=735
Skeng 520+95=615
Karsten 470+75=545
Ekke 410+60=470
Flanked 355+50=405
TNR FILO 340+65=405
Jorn 325+45=370
Logicline 300+40=340
priesty 295+35=330
True-blue 230 retired
bakemister 140
aboe 115
Big Carolina 85
hogniminy 20

Team Standings:
Shady Racing 815+130=945
Team Kenshin 680+95=775
Pinkies GB 440+65=505
Team krz 410+60=470
Team ??? =340+65=405
Diesel Pig Racing 370
Hitotsuyama Racing 35
Cake Motorsport 20

Fgyv.jpeg

Current warnings:

2 warnings:
filo

1 warning:
True-blue, jornlande
congratulations to you and Gp. well done .
I think i have a warning also form spa i think , and if i dont have a warning on your records , please can i have one ,
at least i will have earned something in season 1.

my Thrustmaster t500 RS arrived today, just plugged it in and have got the same laptime at brands as i had on the pad in 3 laps, its so easy compared with the pad, just love it already .

Congrats man! I told you, you won't be slower with a wheel. ;) Did you also say goodbye to your real life? :D

Karsten: will warnings carry to season 2?

No the format will have changes. But do not cause troubles on purpouse lol

Btw, those that have nothing to race for, standings-wise would they be interested in running a s2 car but not getting points?

Back