[ENDURANCE][GT300]SEASON FINALE: Motegi 40 Laps-March 10th *2 spots free*Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,798 comments
Don't laugh ok? i have this:

logitech_driving_force_gt_ps3_ps2___gt5_prologue_2.jpg

fixed to this:
Mesh_ironing_board.jpg

wheel is 149e ironing board is zero euro. not the best you can get for sure, but no way you can get cheaper

Nothing wrong with that Karsten stiffening up the pathetic DFGT pedals is a must though i use a couple of bungee straps helps loads. :)

i think we always used 10

i used half artengo sponge ball under the brake, no nerd under the throttle. i improved my times by almost one secondo since i did
Time progression on 13 very interesting , we ran 50 laps yesterday on progression 7 and ended up at 6pm and tyres had started to wear quicker as it was dusk , so on 13 that will mean we finish well after midnight so the late night tyre wear will be a big issue

There's no midnight in brands hatch. Like in Silverstone maximum time of day is 20:00

Hey guys... hope you don't mind me registering some interest for this race. I see there are two spots available in the Lexus IS350 so, if possible, I'll sign up and drive in one of those please.

PSN: aboe_83
Car: Lexus IS350

I took my pedals apart today and adjusted the spring. Last week I only managed a 27.7 after about 10 laps. Got a 27.2 on my second lap today and managed to improve to a 26.5, can't find consistant laps yet but when i do i think i can get to very low 26's. Thanks for the tip about the pedals guys 👍

Hey guys... hope you don't mind me registering some interest for this race. I see there are two spots available in the Lexus IS350 so, if possible, I'll sign up and drive in one of those please.

PSN: aboe_83
Car: Lexus IS350

there's a BRZ and a garaiya too available, your call what to choose. btw add me to friends asap or you won't be able to join the race.

are you going to stick with us for this and next race and season2?
I took my pedals apart today and adjusted the spring. Last week I only managed a 27.7 after about 10 laps. Got a 27.2 on my second lap today and managed to improve to a 26.5, can't find consistant laps yet but when i do i think i can get to very low 26's. Thanks for the tip about the pedals guys 👍
My damn blabbermouth lol seems week after week i'll slide torward the back of the grid :P

there's a BRZ and a garaiya too available, your call what to choose. btw add me to friends asap or you won't be able to join the race.

are you going to stick with us for this and next race and season2?

OK cool, well I already have a BRZ so I may as well use that... I would have had to buy the Lexus. I guess you're having me on board - so thanks :)

I can definitely make the last two races of this season but I'm unsure about whether I can make the next season. It will depend on when it starts and if it'll still run on the same day/time as it does atm. Currently, I'm signed up to GlenAlz's BMW 10-10 series which is due to start on the 17th and runs at about the same time as this series, so it's unlikely I'll be able to run next season if things stay the same. I'll keep my eye on the thread though, to check for developments.

Thanks again, hopefully I'll see some of you for some practise before the race at some point.

FR sent btw.

:cheers:

congrats @aboe he's in and proved to be lightning fast :D with brz at 320hp he smoked me, so we'll have a new entry on the podium battle! :)

@all
be carful in pit in; the auto drive starts after you drove the car in the chicane pit!

all be careful in overtaking attempts, sending someone in sand costs over 10 seconds now that Pdi has implemented glue sand :D

Yes the exit can be dangerous too as it aim you right into the racing line across the track, but you can steer and keep inside the white pit exit lines that feed you into the track .

Also the time progression will be set to ? i am not sure what Karsten runs it at , 8 , 10 or 13 but it has a huge effect on tyre wear late into the race, as if the race runs past dusk and into dark, grip is a lot less and tyre wear is increased significantly .

Latest Posts

Back