Endurance races???

  • Thread starter Thread starter sam2k10
  • 7 comments
  • 853 views
Messages
30
Messages
Sam_2k9_h
Hi guys
At what level do you unlock endurance racing in b spec???
thanks
 
I'm level 24 in both and have to complete the Dream Car Championship and the Formula GT Championship in both
 
Be prepared for a lot of grinding on b-spec golded everything by the races only offer 1/4 of a level each race
 
Level 25 I believe, and yes B-spec is going to be a challenge.
 
I have started doing the lupo cup nerburg ring over and over as it is decent xp and I only have to babysit him for about half the first lap then I can leave him be and he wins... Any other suggestions off good races to do to gain xp for someone who is level 12?:indiff:
 
I have started doing the lupo cup nerburg ring over and over as it is decent xp and I only have to babysit him for about half the first lap then I can leave him be and he wins... Any other suggestions off good races to do to gain xp for someone who is level 12?:indiff:

Have you tried or started the Special Events or Seasonal races, these are especially good for getting A spec points. B spec, however, at level 12 there's not really much you can do, just keep doing what your doing. Find a race that is easy for you to win, that gives good points for the amount of time the race takes to complete.
 
Have you tried or started the Special Events or Seasonal races, these are especially good for getting A spec points. B spec, however, at level 12 there's not really much you can do, just keep doing what your doing. Find a race that is easy for you to win, that gives good points for the amount of time the race takes to complete.

Ok will keep sticking with the lupo race as it is 2 laps of the nerburg ring in b spec and it is not to bad xp
Thanks
 
Back