Endurance Racing in Career

• Thread starter Animera
  • 401 comments
Wow great to hear about these enduro races.
I am running Pcars on ps4. I have always wanted a sim racer on console since I was a kid looking at all those amazing PC games haha.... Finally the day has come.
I had done a few of the single player enduros through out the GT game series and held a few 2 - 3 hr races on GT5.
Really looking forward to some real endurance racing in Pcars.
Cheers :cheers:

Is track temperature featured in the ps4 also?

Yes, I meant when you enter it for practice (1st time you enter) you can select the car. You can't reselect at quali time for example.

Signed a contract for WEC in a LMP1 - season 5. This car is really great to drive and the endurance races in the series are awesome! Sorry for the quality, made the video on my iPhone while Bob was driving.

Just over an hour into a 6hr Bathurst race and running in 7th.
Wondering if Bob and I can pull off a win.

pCARS64 2015-05-31 19-08-46-45.jpg

No, but what I have done is set damage and penalties off so Bob can't stuff up.
I also run the AI on 80% in endurance to make up for Bob's slowness, so I have a chance to catch up after his stints.
So far my endurance races are much more fun now.

After racing through the night, Bob and I got up to 6th place.
View attachment 379434

And then we drove like maniacs during the day, and check the result!
Really chuffed and Bob did a great job.
View attachment 379435

Congrats on the win! That's a lot of commitment!

Just a quick question - what cars/classes were in the race and did some cars do better than others (like the Mono mostly filling the top 10 etc) or was the result random? Also, were there any weather changes? I'm just about to enter this race, still figuring out what the best car for the event is! :lol:

Last edited:
I've done it 3 times now. First time was in the Audi V10, 2nd time in the McLaren and 3rd time in the Bac Mono.
The Bac Mono was the easiest win. The McLaren is very fast but needs to pit a lot.

I've done it 3 times now. First time was in the Audi V10, 2nd time in the McLaren and 3rd time in the Bac Mono.
The Bac Mono was the easiest win. The McLaren is very fast but needs to pit a lot.
Were all the cars Road B or was it multi-class? Also, how many times did you pit in each?

There are a lot of different cars in the event. If you go to 'Select Car' before entering the Practice session, you can look through them. (RUF's, McLarens, Monos, Ariels, Caterhams)

There was some rain during the race, also some fog, and full day/night/day transition.

These are races in your race calendar when you get invites for them. The Bathurst race is a 25hr race, but I reduced it to 6 hrs.

I'm in season 8 and I got the invite in season 1 when I was driving Karts, so I don't know what triggered the invite.

Yes, you get them if you accept a WEC contract. The 25hrs Bathurst, 25hrs Green Hell and another 24hrs Le Mans are invitational events, so once you get them they appear in your calendar every year.

The 25hrs Bathurst, 25hrs Green Hell and 24hrs Le Mans are always near the end of the season for me.
You can look ahead in your calendar to see what races are coming up.

Bob is driving now. It's the invitational event at the end of each career season.
The AI is on 85%.
I had 2 spins and then had 'Pit occupied' when I came in for my pitstop so I had to crawl around for another lap to save fuel and then pit.
We're still last, so we have a long race ahead of us.

Bob is driving now. It's the invitational event at the end of each career season.
The AI is on 85%.
I had 2 spins and then had 'Pit occupied' when I came in for my pitstop so I had to crawl around for another lap to save fuel and then pit.
We're still last, so we have a long race ahead of us.
Yes your stream is very fun to watch maybe i will consider watching the full race

Back