Oh no, I've HEARD a lot of Exotic engined cars as I lived in Southern California almost all my life. Coolest cars I've ever DRIVEN were the Lancia Stratos (Road version) & Lambo Miura. Did get to SIT in a real GULF GT40 once.
About the "Are you kidding" part of my last post, I was referring to the following "the trans & rear end are ALL RUNNING WITHOUT OIL!!! "
How the 🤬 can they do that without the trans blowing up ? ... edit: After all, the Alpina modded BMWs have cooling fins on their diffs to cool the oil cooling the diff....
Originally posted by Flerbizky About the "Are you kidding" part of my last post, I was referring to the following "the trans & rear end are ALL RUNNING WITHOUT OIL!!! "
How the 🤬 can they do that without the trans blowing up ? ...
They couldn't (Not for long anyway) but IMO that's what it SOUNDS LIKE...UB57
BTW: Have NOT listened to the GT40 RACER yet, but it could ONLY sound better.
Hey Professional on the first page of this topic you send a sound of cars like"ring big peteing pam" and the first site to have this this is a anti-rice site.This sound make thinking more like a *uking honda civic with a pipe.