Enhance Your Skills II - Round 1

• Thread starter Mad94d
  • 168 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close, nothing to chose in my (unwanted-lol) opinion.

ahhhh seems like you got it 👍 there is hope after all.

*wonders how long it'll take you to figure out who KOR_Joker really is*

fail-24.jpg

Didnt i surgest it might be him before anyone... lmao

lol this is a waste of time, hope not all americans are like this.... must be all the Mcdonalds... note plastic cheese lol

Thats it from me because overwise people are going to get annoyed with us argueing over irelivent (bad spelling) things.

Last edited:
Seems alot of people forgot to submit this week - since I don't think Mad is going to do another event this year maybe he'll consider extending the deadline to submit as long as the replay was completed before the original deadline?

Anyway, reviewed the following replays:

Paulie - clean
MaxAttack - clean
zed300 - clean
Worst_Driver - clean
markyboy - need another opinion here - very close at the last turn with what looks like 3 tires off track - I can't get a clear picture of the previous frame but it shows the tire back a little more in the dirt even more than this frame

Attached is the best picture I could get from my reviews.

Also attached is my PAL replay for review.

Attachments

• EYS2Week1 MarkyBoy.jpg
    EYS2Week1 MarkyBoy.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 60
  • GTP_LinPark_0'54.856_EYS2Week1.zip
    108.1 KB · Views: 8
My only attemp!

Attachments

• IRT_HordeR35 - 0'54.747.zip
    107.7 KB · Views: 12
Jeez Lin, that sceenshot is a little hard to even see the car, let alone whether the rear is on/off the track :lol:(not your fault)
I cant make any other coment than that, other than thanks for sighting my replay:D:tup:

Seems alot of people forgot to submit this week - since I don't think Mad is going to do another event this year maybe he'll consider extending the deadline to submit as long as the replay was completed before the original deadline?

Anyway, reviewed the following replays:

Paulie - clean
MaxAttack - clean
zed300 - clean
Worst_Driver - clean
markyboy - need another opinion here - very close at the last turn with what looks like 3 tires off track - I can't get a clear picture of the previous frame but it shows the tire back a little more in the dirt even more than this frame

Attached is the best picture I could get from my reviews.

Also attached is my PAL replay for review.

Thanks for checking my replay mate.:D The picture is a little hard to see properly, and I don't want to sound like a knob, so I'll say without 100% certainty that that lap is dirty.

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to upload my replay to my USB stick and hit the wrong button!!!! I deleted my lap!!!!!....:(:(:(:(:(

Damn,my phone rang and i didn't pay attention to what i whas doing and screwed it all up:ouch::ouch::ouch::ouch:

sssiiiggghhhh....👎

Silly me...:boggled:

spyrrari.

Sorry yall, forgot as well, 2 feet of snow and gt5 demo had me very busy, I can find time to try a lap or two if mad decides to do anything about all of us fogetters. Either way, good luck to all :cheers:

My replay (It's probably easier just to DL the replay through the leaderboard, rather than going through the hassle of downloading the replay, then transferring it to usb, etc):

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks Linpark for checking my replay. :cheers:
I'd like to check replays but I can't unzip the file on winzip ?

Edit: I just watched timeattack's replays on the leaderboard.
Timeattack : Clean, green and hella fast. :D

Oh great, this is a good start into EYS2 for me. Was out all day and totally forgot to submit. Sorry mad and to the other competitors, my bad. :(

Alright, just in case Madison does make an exception on this one since I don't seem to be the only one: here's my replay for what it's worth.
I would fully understand if you are strict about it, though, Mad. I think I, and maybe the majority, have no idea how much effort it takes to organize something like this, and all the "oops I forgotters because I was out all day and whatever stories...." cause even more effort. Can't be asking too much for the participants to at least remember their own little bits and pieces. So if my time is void, no bad feelings! 👍 Thanks for your hard work with this, see you next round!
:cheers:

Attachments

• GTP_Ren831 Suzuka East Viper 0'54.622.zip
    121.7 KB · Views: 8
Great round everybody. 👍 Here is my replay:

Attachments

• AUSnicko9 - 54.388.zip
    119.6 KB · Views: 8
Heres my replay. Would of spent more time on this round if it wasn't for that new GT demo. :crazy: Looking forward to the next race.
Everyone have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Attachments

• Sinibomb - 54.150.zip
    118 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Heres my replay. Would of spent more time on this round if it wasn't for that new GT demo. :crazy:

Time well spent looking at that leaderboard! I knew you were quick from our races before but great job 👍

I hate to sound bias but i think that my lap is quite cleanly in, the rumble strips are part of the track....

I hate to sound bias but i think that my lap is quite cleanly in, the rumble strips are part of the track....

But the grey cement section after the rumble strip isn't, but I wouldn't say with certainty what your lap was, leave that hard decision for someone else.:lol:

Sorry for being away. Results will be posted tomorrow and I will also review some replays. Just been really busy over Christmas time...

Here are the results.

EYSIIRound1results.jpg

Overall Points
EYSoverallpoints.jpg

Div 1 Points
EYSIIRound1Div1points.jpg

Div 2 Points
EYSIIround1Div2points.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back