Enhance Your Skills II - Round 1

• Thread starter Mad94d
  • 168 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it. :sly: Thanks to you, I'll be losing a lot of sleep in the following months :lol: jk

Yeah, just wait til I start climbing the GT5 Demo leaderboard too - I expect it to get a whole lot easier once I crack the top 1,000 - I'll be shaving off seconds every lap and knocking on your doorstep. Just in case though, should you happen to win do you need someone to join in you the VIP booth? I'll buy all the drinks (**no one tell him they are free in the VIP booth please**). :lol:

If i get a point in a drift event it will be a result i think lol.... absolutly awful last time i tryed although to be fair that was like a year ago.

I'm thinking that in the drift round that I will take away the divisions. Since everyone is pretty much even and doesn't really practice that...

If there are any future drift events in EYS II I suppose this round could also act as a qualifier for drift divisions?

Sorry for the double post. Checked the following replays:

GTP_LinPark - Green Flag.gif
GTP_CarlPKY - Green Flag.gif
GTP_DEVIE - Green Flag.gif
GTP_Ren831 - Green Flag.gif
Sinibomb - Green Flag.gif

I couldn't seem to unzip FOX's replay and Horde attached his qualification run :lol:

I say drop the divisions (as we got into them by gripping, not drifting, so the skill level could be totally different) and I also say keep tires on all cars at N2/N2.

2c

I say drop the divisions (as we got into them by gripping, not drifting, so the skill level could be totally different) and I also say keep tires on all cars at N2/N2.

2c

Yeah, exactly my thought.👍

Thanks Nick. 👍

Official Results - Checked the rest of the replays to make results official. 👍

EYSRound1Div1points.jpg

EYSRound1Div2results.jpg

EYSIIRound1overallpoints-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post. Checked the following replays:

GTP_LinPark - View attachment 71205
GTP_CarlPKY - View attachment 71205
GTP_DEVIE - View attachment 71205
GTP_Ren831 - View attachment 71205
Sinibomb - View attachment 71205

I couldn't seem to unzip FOX's replay and Horde attached his qualification run :lol:

:lol: Only read this now! Ill change that today :ouch:!

EDIT: Dont quite understand how i have 4 points in my group, but 2 in the overall... i missed something for sure!

Last edited:
:lol: Only read this now! Ill change that today :ouch:!
EDIT: Dont quite understand how i have 4 points in my group, but 2 in the overall... i missed something for sure:dopey:!

????? How did this happen????? I think my keyboard its not working properly... Can you guys arase this post? Sorry and thanks in advance:dunce:!

Last edited:
Good pick up, what i've done there is I uploaded two results tables for all of them to photobucket, but i've copied the wrong link... :banghead: Sorry everyone.

Fixed. 👍

Good pick up, what i've done there is I uploaded two results tables for all of them to photobucket, but i've copied the wrong link... :banghead: Sorry everyone.

Fixed. 👍

Thanks mate! Im much happier now:crazy:! At least im not last:lol:

Round 2 will be posted tonight. 👍 Over the past 2 days I was at a mates place, so was unable to post the new round. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back