Ephemeral Phyre: A Lord Nicon Gallery - Midnight Sessions: E-Type UPDATE 7/31/10!

• Thread starter Lord Nicon
  • 94 comments
I like the fourth pic. I could just imagine the Impreza driver looking back and thinking "Oh ****!" :scared:
Good work, like the others too. 👍

haha, let me guess. thats your crazy ass in the rsc? nice shot of the super long looking road with the red car. almost abstract. stay pimpin playa

Whew, its been a while. Just been lurking a bit recently. Ive had so much work to do that i just havent had the time to enter any comps/make new entries. I want to start getting back on track so ive come up with some older pictures slightly touched up to sorta finish up my last series of sorts. Start to get back into the grind a bit.

img0091banner8jg.jpg

img0093cleaned5wc.jpg

I have quite a few pictures before im caught up again so hopefully more will come soon. :)

Well theres been a break in my proposed update schedule. Besides being busy (lot of work), ive really been taken by some of the competitions and just putzing around. There are some sets that i made a while back but just never seem to get posted. I just hate posting pictures i know are better before posting ones that i know arent as great. Semi odd reasoning i guess.

Well here are some of the competition entries ive submitted. It took me forever to choose which i was going to use. You have no idea. The original of this picture is in the series some posts ago on here.

Art competition

img0065compoutboundforentry21c.jpg

My Runner up

img0065final8wi.jpg

The Head to Head competition(Subaru vs Mitsubishi)

img0287cleanedtourney5ng.jpg

Here are the thumbnails for links if these are too large:

Tell me what you think​

lol. Which one?

Yeah i was really pleased with the rally one. The fact that it wasnt even color when i started. It was just a last minute super late night project i guess.

The art comp pic is very nice. Great colours. 👍 👍 It´s way better than the b/w version, which was too dark imho. It is important not to overdo a pic with photoshopping, but I think it shows that more work makes better pics.

And still the Toyota 2000 GT is such a cool car... :dopey:

Prost! :cheers:

BJC-3000:​

Thanks for the feedback man. Been running kinda dry. The black and white version was hot off the memory stick w/o any editing. Everything before the 2000gt was pre editing (and yes i agree, the car kicks ass :sly: ). Im just curious what aspect of it seems the most overdone? I know its really vibrant and such but i figured it only pushed the pseudo art-esque feeling.

De@tthwi§ho0 :​

Thanks man. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed that pic too (made it my desktop before the art runner up entry). Its hard for me to leave unposted pics behind but i will try to keep updating with some fresh material

Vonie :​

Much appreciated as always von. Im glad to see some people are digging that last pic. Wasnt sure what to make of it at first.

appie17 :​

Its good to be back man. And thank you. I have tried to step things up a notch. I didnt really have the time to put PS work into anything but im starting to get into the groove abit.

Thanks for the comments you left at my gallery, they are much appreciated. 👍 Your artistic comp entries are very good man! The coloured blur is great, kinda looks like a rainbow! My fave of the set has to be the first 'cut-out' style. Excellent work, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Its been FOUR-ever since ive been on the forums but ive had a sudden desire to do a little photo mode-ing since ive been drifting in GT3 and 4 again.

Id do these things to take up time but i figured id post them and share!

Nothing too crazy... (it has been a while lol)

This was my entry into the PMC week 192 comp...

"Drift: Locked On"

And these were some that I did a few hours ago

And last, a reworking or maybe OVER working of the last pic lol:

Great pictures man, it should be hard to select one as a favorite ;)

Thanks man! Its been forever since ive been on here so its nice to know a few people are still around and posting work.

Got more on the way but here's one i did not too long ago today.

That one is also great as always, the lighting is good. It's nice that the road is lit up ;)

Last edited:
Excellent composition and well-executed. I think it is awesome 👍

Edit> I think you should use it to enter 2.0 competition this week (Theme: Driver)

That one looks great. Good sense of motion and the lighting is good, too.👍
Thanks GT. Yeah i really dig the dramatic lighting. I dont think ive done/seen enough night shots

Beautiful stuff.
Merci señor!

That one is also great as always, the lighting is good. It's nice that the road is lit up ;)
Definitely :)

Excellent composition and well-executed. I think it is awesome 👍

Edit> I think you should use it to enter 2.0 competition this week (Theme: Driver)
*bows* I was thinking about entering it into the competition too but i wasnt sure. Its there now but I have a few others that I might want to use instead so ill post those when ive finalized my decision!

Danke

Back