Ephemeral Phyre: A Lord Nicon Gallery - Midnight Sessions: E-Type UPDATE 7/31/10!

• Thread starter Lord Nicon
  • 94 comments
So I decided to do another composite piece. These 3 are not as intensely different but 3 images looked better than 2

Click the left middle and right parts to see the individual images

Glad to see your composite picture again, good sense of motion and the lighting is also well-done. 👍

Glad to see your composite picture again, good sense of motion and the lighting is also well-done. 👍
Thank man. I can always count on you to give your valued opinion :sly:. I cant help but tinker with these things. All of my images would probably be composite images if i felt like spending the time to do them lol.

Nice work you've done as always, the composition of the two cars is good, but if you had darkened the picture it would become better in my opinion.(The brightness is a little high)
And, I prefer the bonus picture choosing one of them.

Thank man. I can always count on you to give your valued opinion :sly:. I cant help but tinker with these things. All of my images would probably be composite images if i felt like spending the time to do them lol.

Haha, yeah. I think making composite pictures is a good idea to render the whole picture look different from normal images, they have a different attraction like ordinary pictures don't have. :)
Well, you're good at taking normal shots and modifying them. ;)

Back