Error NP-32470-6

• Thread starter Leo Thorne
  • 347 comments
I would imagine it’s going to take a while for it to be restored for some people. Not everyone is going to get it back at the same time.

Last edited:
Now i understand why they pulled that teaser bad timing when sony is offline 3:47 in the morning still no connection.

It was down when I got home. I reconnected for a brief time before I got disconnected again. So much for FIA practice, tonight.

error code NP-32470-6 here in chicagoland, US.

Just did what you did LOBO_99 and I'm back online. A miracle.

Thanks Lobo! try to save replay, have to write that down!

and then disconnected again.

Last edited:
I wasn't able to connect wed. night at 9:15 pm pacific time, tried at 6:00 pm thurs night, no go but it's now 7:20 pm and i'm now connected here in west coast Canada........ EDIT: Well, that was fun while it lasted, ran a quick BMB , got my 345,000 credits and then got promptly disconnected, no daily prize car :(

Last edited:
Was able to get back online for a brief few minutes here in Ohio, but was promptly booted back offline while I was creating a livery. It's 10:30PM here and still, nothing.

I connected, qualified for the Gr.4 race but then got kicked 30 seconds after it reached 0:00 without any race starting. Not gonna bother anymore tonight.

Got booted. Looks as though the servers are bouncing. You may get online but no promises you will remain online long enogh to accomplish anything

I wasn't able to connect wed. night at 9:15 pm pacific time, tried at 6:00 pm thurs night, no go but it's now 7:20 pm and i'm now connected here in west coast Canada........ EDIT: Well, that was fun while it lasted, ran a quick BMB , got my 345,000 credits and then got promptly disconnected, no daily prize car :(
You should run the KTM at N300.

You'd get 375,000.

Nooooo! Just came home early from my nightshift, popped a beer and wanted to view a few replays from last week.. and now i gotta watch the replay of F1 Austria cause there is nothing on tv atm....:banghead:

Lost my offline progress, I thought restarting the app would help me connect, forgot I had offline saved data for circuit experience.

Back