ESCUDO Dirt Car and Subaru 22b, trade them for anything

  • Thread starter Thread starter LANDO
  • 17 comments
  • 668 views
Messages
800
Spain
Madrid, Spain
Messages
Landokarl
I am tired of not finding these 2 cars, I will trade them for anything in my garage, just ask what you want.
 
Last edited:
Ive got the escudo, theres 3 cars im looking for, the r390 race car, pescarolo judd gv5, and '02 ford gt
 
I have both of the cars you are looking for. Here's my wanted list:

Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car `98
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car ‘05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage Judd GV5 Race Car ‘04
Tommy Kaira ZZII

Do you have any of those?
 
Hey bro, i got an escudo somewhere, where is your garage lol, i would need to see what you have in there if we are to strike a deal :D
 
Lol duffbeer, i have all of those except for the zz-II and judd gv5, you got a r390 race car or '02 ford gt?
 
I forgot, I also need a Tommy Kaira ZZII.

My garage, what I can remember:

Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR Race Car `98
Nissan R92CP Race Car ‘92
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride Judd Race car ‘05, I think this is the one I have.
R390 Race Car
Toyota GT1 Race Car
Any Stealth or Chrome you want
Amuse S2000, the standar one.
Bentley Speed 8
Tuscan Speed 12
Alfa 155 Touring Car

BpSkeet and Duffbeer have preference, you choose what you want.
 
Id love that r390 been lookin for it for days, if we trade itll have to be on friday
 
Id love that r390 been lookin for it for days, if we trade itll have to be on friday

Deal, no problem, I will try to send you the R390 today. My first choice will be the ESCUDO.
 
Deal, no problem, I will try to send you the R390 today. My first choice will be the ESCUDO.

Well it 3am here on the west coast of canada so im headin to bed soon, but i can add you when i wake up
 
I can send you the Subaru 22B tomorrow. Trade for the Mercedes CLK GTR?
 
I can send you the Subaru 22B tomorrow. Trade for the Mercedes CLK GTR?

Deal, the CLK is yours on friday, if I give the R390 to Skeet tonight, could I send you the CLK on friday morning?
 
Yeah great! I'll send the Subaru first thing Friday morning. Can you add me on PSN? My id is duffbeer999. (Not at my PS3 right now)
 
Well it 3am here on the west coast of canada so im headin to bed soon, but i can add you when i wake up

Try to add me before you go to bed, so I can send it on my lunch break. It´s 12.33 here on Spain.
 
Hey lando, just sent a friend request on psn, im headin to bed now
 
Iv got a zero mile 22b if you still need/want one mate :)
 
Thanks mate. All trades already done. I need a Tommy Kaira ZZII.
 
I also have the zz11 but its been been tuned
 
Thanks I`ve already found the ZZII.
 
Back