Escudo for any car off this list

  • Thread starter Thread starter COV_MARCUS
  • 12 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
49
Messages
COV_MARCUS
F2010
x1 carbon
2d
fgt
minolta
zonda R
zr1 race car
jag xj13 chrome line
clk touring car
05 impreza race car white
 
I have one but I want LMP1 or Group C
 
Well i didnt know that and f10 has 0 miles the rest have low mileage
 
I also can't tell what you mean by 05 imprezza race car? Do you have the APEX book? If so what page is it on
 
Its just the impreza with race car mods wher can i get the apex book ? Can i get it in pdf online ?
 
got a escudo for 2d ? and can you drive a f2010 online with other people ?
 
I've got an Escudo that i'll trade you for the Jag. Let me know if you're interested?
 
Back