Escudo & GTOne 1000 + MPH

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 630 comments
if you can come out of the turn in take-off speed, i am pretty sure you can get over 1000mph. try the super soft tires.

I just recently reached 1,194.6 mph with my gt one.  I am trying to break the 1200 mph barrier, i just wish i had a longer straight away.  I need some competition at this speed so i have an excuse to spend hours trying to improve.  good luck.  i have three pictures to document this, but i cant get them on here.  if someone would be kind enough to tell me how i can, i will gladly post these pictures.

I posted 2 pics a couple days ago of me going 1151.5 in the Escudo. I can't seem to beat that, but I know my brother can, and has several times. He's gotten a lil' higher than you, but for the life of me I don't know how...

HA.  i dont know either.  i do one set up and haul, and then i try it again and i end up 20 mph slower.  its picky i guess.  what cars are you running?

What do you mean what cars am I running? Like, which car am I doing top speed runs in, or what cars do I have total?

YOu can get the GT-1 from winning the GT World Championship in the Pro League.

There are probably more races to win it from, but I didn't check. Also, do you wanna know about the GT-ONE ROAD CAR, or about the GT1 Road Car, 2 different cars...

in running i meant which cars were you doing those speeds in?  my bad.  what was your brother's highest, and how do you post pictures on here?

Me and my brother were using the Suzuki Escudo Pike's Peak Edition.

To post pics you first have to either take them with a digital camera, or scan some pics you took with a normal camera, then have them hosted on a website like homestead, or geocities, or one like that. I had a guy from a totally different do all of the pic stuff for me, so I can't really help ya much.

I think you can e-mail pics to Jordan, and he'll post 'em for ya if you don't know how..

I'm not positive on the exact mph he got, but it was like 1 or 2 over 1200mph.

I thought 1200 was impossible, and so did he, but apparently it isn't...I just wish I was the one to get over 1200 :(

i took them with my digital camera and had them on my computer, but it just wouldnt let me post them.  o well i guess.  well im sure sometime you will get it, just like i know i can if i screw around long enough.  good luck.

Hey, if your computer will let you, try e-mailing them to Jordan(forum administrator).

Actually, come to think of it, don't try to post 'em, I don't want proof that ANOTHER persone beat my Top Speed :mad:

j/k

HA!  dont worry man, i bet you will come back and take me before this speed competiton is over.  what is his email addy so i can see if he can post them for me.

Quote: from CorvetteC5R on 10:08 pm on July 28, 2001[br]I don't think it's possible...

Don't think what's possible...?

If you're talking about our top speeds, I posted pics a couple days back, proving I went 1151.5mph...

hey how do you guys go 1200 mph ? are you sure it not 1200 kph ? cause its impossible to hit 1200 mph , i hit 254 mph with my supra, at 976 hp , and that's the max .

Um, I don't know WTF hapened, but I checked all of the posts I made w/pics I took, and now they're little red X's. Jordan, if you see this, can you give me an idea of why they turned to red X's?

Here are the links to the threads.  

http://gtplanet.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=12&topic=337

http://gtplanet.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=12&topic=344

One of the pics was me going 1041.XX, and the other was me going 1151.5 And YES, I am positive that they were measured in MPH. I have the American Version.

Hey Gouda, I PMed you my SN. I would have just put it in a reply to the RSX thread, because for some reason it wouldn't let me reply.

it takes a lot of time to get the settings just the way you want them, but it is definitily possible.  i know, because i dont think my gt one car rides a wheely for the whole straight away on the test course only going 200 and some odd mph.  1,194.6mph is my best, and i know josh can get there, can anyone else??

hey kids calm down
these speeds seem stupid, i thought GT was a quallity game? a realistic one, the best, and now you are running cars that could out pace Concorde!

if anyone wants pictures on a web site then e-mail me at dayboy2k1@hotmail.com including the pictures and name and i will gladly put them up for u

it is a quality game, and it is fun to see how fast you can go with your car.  we unlocked a secret and are having fun, isnt that what the whole game is about, having fun?

I have read some of the Top Speeds set by you all, and have noticed some are quite low. I think one has hit like 600.

Well, with the help of the magazine called TIPS & TRICKS, I have reached a Top Speed of 1151.5 MPH.

I'll tell you guys how to set your cars up if you want me too.

I'll post pics of the screen after I went over 1000mph in a few minutes...

Back