Escudo & GTOne 1000 + MPH

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 630 comments
hey everyone, i recently bought a Suzaki Escudo for 1 million creds and did u know that u can put a level 4 turbo on it and it will have over 1700hp this car is prefect for the Formula GT Champion race at Test Course, i got mine up to 279 mph outa the draft and 289 in the draft. Once u finish the 25 lap race at test course immediately get an oil change. my escudo has 1881hp after getting the oil change. this car is xtremely fast but very difficult to drive.

it is fast, stock it can over well over 200mph and even faster than all the f1 cars, (F/090/s, F686/m, etc). the escudo is very stable at high speeds but i wouldnt suggest using it in normal races its nearly impossbile to win except on the straights that will be the only place u make up any ground on the field

1000mph???? yeah right i seriously doubt that i have souped up every single car in the game to its max and the escudo is the fastest car i have driven. the only cars i havent souped up r the ones u cant buy but have to win in certain races since i am 45% done with the game i havnt gotten all the cars yet but i really doubt 1000mph

I've gotten my skyline 261 fully modified. Thats jsut what Iheard man witht he Pikes Peak u can go 1000 mph sometimes. But thats just what I heard. My skyline goes 260 on 1051 hp. And ur Escudo goes 270 on 1881 or somethin hp. Doesnt make sense to me.

2.jpg

newbies :rolleyes:

no my escudo went 279 on over 1700hp with 1881 my escudo can over 285 not in draft in draft nearly 299

um zero, on test course i got 1073 mph, and on Seatle 2 i got 2.4 billion mph, yes and i have the replay saved. If i had a capture card id unload it but oh well, im not the only one to do this either

listen ya'll!
I achieved an HONEST 320MPH in the escudo.
all you have to do is get the stage 4 turbo kit, and put your down force all the way down>

how do u get your car over 2.4billion mph or even over 1000mph i need to know this, could sumone plz tell me how u did that

Search the board for 'wheelie trick'.

It's just a trick the car goes in the air and the wheels spin that fast, It has no use in the game, only novelty.

i did the settings on my escudo i put in the settings just how they r stated and i only went 235.8 mph on test course. whats the deal wit that.

r u sure the final gear ratio has to be at 3.000??? thats a pretty slow final gear

yeah the mileage isnt right going that fast either, cause i have done 2 billion mph 3 times now and my mileage is only 3K, but if you do the math it would be around 3,333,333 miles PER SECOND i think at least hehe

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
1000mph???? yeah right i seriously doubt that i have souped up every single car in the game to its max and the escudo is the fastest car i have driven. the only cars i havent souped up r the ones u cant buy but have to win in certain races since i am 45% done with the game i havnt gotten all the cars yet but i really doubt 1000mph
When did you get this game tomorrow. At about 250 the front tires pick up and it accelerates up 1000 before it crashes into the turn on the test course. I have made it go up to 2 bill because of the glitch in seattle 2 where I can leave the track. Email me at virshu@yahoo.com with the subject GT3 Pic and ill reply with the pic i took of the seedometer.

ok i was playing around with the gear ratios and i found that getting the thing that has a meter on it saying sports to wide should have the bar on the wide. TO get higher horse power in any car go run a couple laps then change the oil. i had my escudo at 1700 hp and i did that 4 times and its at 1889hp its just a little trick that helps. Another trick is when trying to get max speed go back wards on the track, you can go as long as you want

2 get this car over 500 mph the final gear ratio shouldnt be at 3.000 it slows it down so much just keep it at 2.430

Originally posted by CARPOCALYPZ
i already have 2 escudo's , my favorite is at 2004 hp cuz i drive a lot.

Please oh please......do you have a screen shot of your favorite 2004HP escudo? I would love to see it as I sure most on this board would.

Are you playing the US release of GT3?

yeah i know, i tried everything and mine could on get 1881hp and now for some reason my hp is decreasing, y's that

This is a stupid discussion. Who cares if an escudo can go over 1000 mph in the game with a silly trick and if some ones has 2004 hp. The car isn't really good for anything except the superspeed way enduro so what does it matter if it has 1600, 1800, or 2000hp.

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
yeah i know, i tried everything and mine could on get 1881hp and now for some reason my hp is decreasing, y's that

As with all the cars, the more you drive (put ware on the engine) you will notice HP loss. Even after oil changes, not all HP is recovered. Eventually you will even out and not loose any more HP, but it will be less than when you first started driving it.

Common engine ware.

Back